Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

So, i have seen a lot of comments about this documentary, but i have no idea what is about and why all the controversy. Has Sup Forums seen it? was it good? why is so controversial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGDiiQXu7dg
google.com/search?q=who owns the world central banks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because special snowflakes and those raised on propaganda can't handle the truth

revisionist propaganda produced by tinfoil faggots

says the faggot that hasn't watched it

Because it tells a story steeped in decades of research, which the manipulative "victors" of World War 2 would prefer you didn't know about, at all. The result isn't profitable for them.

hitler was a loser.
killed himself like a little bitch after getting curbstomped by stalin

I've seen it 3 years ago but its definitely off on historical facts with regards to Mein Kampf and The Young Adolf I Knew by Kizizek. That being said its worth a watch for Hitler himself

youtube.com/watch?v=dGDiiQXu7dg

I'll wait for the Hitler and Trump box set bundle thanks

Daily reminder that Hitler was hiding in his Cuck Bunker while big, strong Soviet bulls were literally raping Germany

Doesn't that corpse have a foreskin?

Why is there a steady presence of literal brainwashed neo-Nazi shills on this board? Where's the moderation?

WHERE'S THE MODERATION GOYIM?

You have to go back.

Sup Forums wandering out of their pen and mods are alt-right
Not that it matters anyway this place is a reddit hangout. It's one garbage group on top of another

RACIST

Sup Forums can't help but suck the jewish penis

It has some very interesting points, especially when they dig into the media disinformation about him.
At the end of the day though we'll never 100% know if the holocaust happened the way people say it did. History is written by the victors and Germany lost.

>not one single post explaining why there is something wrong with this documentary
>just flames and b2/pol/

wew lad
the kikes are out strong tonight

Maybe not, maybe your boogeyman is inescapable for the subject matter of this board
They control the media according to you, am I right?

It's controversial because it highlights some of the positive aspects of Hitlers politics.

>according to you

>am I right?
Jews literally control the media. This isn't a secret.

please provide a six-point informative piece providing undeniable un-refutable facts that globalism does not exist. And that social elites do not integrate themselves withothers of the same caste.

>protip: you fucking can't lmao

The one oven that single handedly burnt 6 million of god's chosen race to ash in an 8 year period.

such a sickening thought

>le kikes

except Sup Forums has always supported israel

Don't ever try to flex your historical prowess on a date by starting a conversation with "You know, Hitler gets a bad rap, but he was actually a kind of a genius"

It ended badly, man

oy vey! the math makes sense if you can burn the bodies at 10,000 degrees!

this oven was powered by satan himself!!

I did and now we're married.

She loved it.

>some of the positive aspects of Hitlers politics.

Like what? Antisemitism?
That's what it highlights from the beginning, the neonazis who made this are so stupid they can't wait to spring it on the viewer. Their tourettes kick in from the very start

No

cuck

This. At the end of the day most goym are too deep in denial to hear anything except "Hitler was a momster!!!".

If you bring up the fact that he considered loan-interest to be the ultimate chains on man, you usually get weird looks.

dude you are without hope. You are so fucking adamant about dismissing everything someone whom doesn't hold your complete exact world views there is no point in arguing. I remember what it was like to be 16. I really do.

But I'll shoot anyway.

The man brought a third world country into a WORLD superpower in a period of 12 years. 12 years.

faggot racist trump supporter detected

Look in the mirror and say that
It's the reason you're so bitter, it's why you look for someone to blame for your own shortcomings

Yes but how long did it take Hitler to do that, huh?

by the way, in case you haven't noticed. Society as a whole is accepting nationalism and right wing politics in general alot more.

Calling someone a neckbeard for being a "rightwing extremist" really does not work any longer.

Well he was against loan interests as a concept. He thought it bloated the economy lf the everyman.

He also managed to create the most sucessful job market ever through rebuilding almost all of Germany's infastructure. There has never been as many non-millitary jobs created before by a political leader than Hitler.

He raised the German standard of living greatly, and managed to cure an entire people of the shame and depression of WW1. He managed to partially unify Germany again.

BIGOT RACIST HOMOPHOBE

It's pretty interesting, offers a side of the story that isn't heard often, but it ignores big chunks of well established history and tries to make Hitler a hero.

OMG THIS THREAD

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Close your mouth until you've reached adulthood

>implying he wasnt

nice post friendo

To be fair, militarily, he did wind up getting curb stomped.
I like the greatest story though, despite it's obvious bias.

Who is this Hitler guy anyways, heard a lot of people hate him but I don't know why?

this is more real

fuck drumpf

He wasn't. He did a lot of good, yeah, but to ignore his transgressions is to ignore history. Hitler, Churchill, and Stalin all committed horrific sins against humanity. Stalin more than the others, sure. That doesn't excuse the others though.

It's literally "Hitler dindu nuffin" the documentary.

One of the only true documentaries to cover the reality of the man and the truth about WW2.

As a result (((some people))) dont want it to be seen.

proofs?

>true

This type of shit is how you know alt-right and social justice warriors are the same. The two groups that actually believe any lie they tell is truth if it jives with their fee-fees.

>"dude you are without hope."
>implying I'm a dumb impressionable white to be easily manipulated into your loser ranks

And if I was things would be alot easier
and I'd still be laughing at you. It wouldn't change how I feel about your movie

The holocaust is well established, regardless of the numbers being inflated or not.

hitler did nothing wrong

Pretty poorly made and entertainment wise it does very little to keep you interested through the cheapness in quality. The problem with this "documentary" is that it regurgitates the Nazi party's propaganda and their official view on how things happened and yet doesn't seek to prove any of its claims it just says it happened and you should believe it "just cos".

The documentary makes a victim out of Hitler and Germany and it's easy to sympathise without pinching yourself and realising that a lot of the claims made are easily disproven.

If there's one thing Sup Forums hates more than kikes it's muslims, and the liberal Jews(the big problem) usually hate Israel and it's policies on Arabs(well they pretend to anyway).

In the early part of the 20th century, the US government was carrying out eugenics experiments against its own people, mostly the mentally retarded, the mentally ill and homosexuals. After it started becoming public that Hitler was doing/had done similar things, the US government quietly shuttered its eugenics program and went on to do other horrible shit. Like MK-Ultra

Use your brain for just a second, the math for the cremation ovens is complete trash the gas chambers were shit and used bug spray with some kikes claiming to have been gassed six times or more

the only death camps were liberated by Russians, NOT A SINGLE ONE BY AMERICA

The only real evidence the have is forced testimony after the greatest war in human history during a time when war crimes were encouraged.

You aren't allowed to even question this shit in Europe, niggas be like where are all the ashes at and they get locked up.

I bet your stupid ass believes that during the hardest war humanity fought dem ebil nazis had time to turn jews into soap and lampshades...

I swear you people are fucking retarded.

>Well he was against loan interests as a concept.

Let me abbreviate that even further:
He was against [loans] as a concept.

Yeah, you try that. Loans without interest, see how far that goes

Churchill wasn't that evil, right?

He was a fucking tool that sold America a shit war that was against our best interests.

I literally said the numbers were probably exaggerated. You retards always do this shit. It's either believe every single part of the mainstream narrative, or believe hitler was an infallible god.
Grow up. The truth is in the middle.

What do you mean? Why should you be able to profit from giving people loans? You get 100% of your money back. Why should you get more?

i don't know what you're talking about, i don't know much about history, but if you tell me about it i promise to read it

>literally on record saying not only that it's ok to kill women and children in wartime, but that it should be encouraged
>fire-bombed the fuck out of germany after they'd already secured victory
Yeah, great guy.

I would unironically die for Hitler

He was Odin in human form

Those numbers have been used since the late 1800s.

Oh boy so you focus on the number shit because that's all you have to hold on to.

You know deep down this is bullshit but you're too much of a cuck to admit it to yourself.

How about you grow up and start thinking for yourself bitch.

>literally
You should just go back to feddit you fucking 16 year old passive-aggressive libshit

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasnt that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesnt regularly have off topic derails about niggers or jews. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. It doesnt matter how off topic it is, Sup Forums users cant help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR Stormfags are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

watch the movie and go to Sup Forums I'm not going to spoonfeed you

>TL;DR I'm a cuck and need to go back!

Ah yes the fabled """"jew"""" I've been hearing so much about

A loan is a service, like a haircut, counseling, car repair, etc. with an agreed upon fee. Are you fucking brain dead?

>Sup Forums

Baseck to your zero IQ board, holy shit.

This is exactly what I was talking about. You can't pigeonhole my political beliefs because I realised that Hitler did actually commit horrible transgressions, just as bad as anything churchill did.
I'm a right leaning nationalist and you automatically paint me and some progressive liberal because there's something we disagree on.
You're identical to the far-left you fucking autist. Grow the fuck up.

they own the msm, Hollywood, the newspapers, and music

not to mention all major business corporations, banks/lending firms, LAW/politics

Maybe you should install (((coincidence detector))) and start asking yourself whether they have an agenda you stupid faggot

(((you)))

>you're retarded
>says the brainwashed excuse for a person reciting propaganda and fallacious "arguments"

not an argument, keep sucking that baby dick rabbi

76400070(((you)))

When you give out a loan you're allowing people to spend beyond their means and charging for it.

And the fucking saddest part of it all is that goyim like you will defend this concept because it's "what everyone does".

Imagine being this brainwashed, jesus christ.

Go ahead and list the 20 largest banks in the world. Descending order by net worth alongside their "Jewish owners." Obvious shilling such as "muh Rothschilds secretly own all of them! Trust me!" will not be considered an argument.

>all major business corporations

Holy shit, I lost it.

You deserve to be eaten alive.

Tell me what else """"they"""" do

>can't use google
>not an argument

You have 2 go back

Jews are a tiny minority of all people giving out loans, so your argument is wrong to begin with. Then there's the issue of you being a retard, arguing that somehow businesses providing a service are at fault for their customers not adhering to the terms of the service.

>When you give out a loan you're allowing people to spend beyond their means and charging for it.

>having an IQ this low
>being this retarded

I have used Google, that's why I'm telling you to list them, because it's fucking hilarious watching you come up with excuses like this for why you can't.

>reach 20th largest bank in the world by net worth
>still not a single one owned by a Jew

kek

>having an IQ this low
>What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread?

So, she's gonna kill people because of the colour of their skin so she can defend people that get picked on because of the colour of their skin?

>what is a central bank
Are you fucking retarded?

>because it's fucking hilarious watching you come up with excuses like this for why you can't

Keep trying, you overweight inbred failure. This is funny as fuck.

>what is a central bank

An entity that neo-Nazi shills have historically claimed are owned by shadowy nameless Jews without a shred of evidence so they can escape the burden of proof for their obvious shill claims?

>Oy vey I actually believe my own bullshit!

Are you fucking retarded?

You're not proving me wrong though. You're just saying I'm an idiot and implying you're smarter.

If you actually read a little, you're realize that I never talked about the Jews at all. That's all you.

Oh and you keep dropping the word "service" as if every provided service is a good thing for humanity. Do you think the concept of child soldiering is perfectly fine because the commander is just offering a service to his society? Hey, he's brainwashing 11-year-olds to slaughter their parents and paying them in heroin, but it's just a service, right?

>getting blown the fuck out this hard
>getting exposed as a lying, subhuman shill so badly that you just resort to repeating your backup shill protocol like a malfunctioning computer program

I'm embarrassing for you. This is why even normal people with normal levels of empathy would gladly watch a neo-nazi shill like you be brutally pulverized in the middle of a street at daytime.

google.com/search?q=who owns the world central banks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

You should trying actually looking for the facts before screaming your propaganda driven cuck mantra.

Is there seriously a libcuck/shitskin seriously trying to deny that jews run global banking?

Sup Forums is the most blue-pilled board on here.

Wait, what? That's a list of links. Which one specifically contains the evidence I asked for?

Are you even vaguely aware of how dumb you are? Is there some small part of you that's aware of how lesser your intellect is in comparison to your betters? It's fucking unreal watching you rats come outside of Sup Forums posting with the standards of "proof" you're accustomed to on your shill containment board. You are sincerely among the elite in the category of "least intelligent ''''people'''' who have ever lived."