Literally why did he attack the cameraman?

Literally why did he attack the cameraman?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You ever have a shit day, or like a real shit morning, when everything just goes as wrong as possible, and you can't stop getting frustrated at shit? Imagine that, then having to go out in public, and then having some dipshit shove a camera in your face.

Alternatively, maybe it's because he knew it'd go viral and likes the attention.

When he took that smug attitude of "i'm not gonna do it" it awoke something inside me, a autism detector

Hello? Can you not talk to me?

What's going on here?

if the camera wasn't on i'd be whoopin ur ass up and down the street

>You ever have a shit day, or like a real shit morning, when everything just goes as wrong as possible, and you can't stop getting frustrated at shit?
this is like every other day for me...

I would have done it to if i was in his position

Ditto. I wouldn't actually start a fight over it, but I'd have no patience for it. Paparazzi are absolute shit-tier people who could get hit by a bus for all I care.

HEH!

I like how he takes a slurp outta his coffee just to spite the papparazzo and he obviously burns himself but he's too autismo nerd rage to admit it kek

this user has magic powers. How the fuck do you know?

Tarantino is a hack and a the biggest tool that has ever tool.

I love his little power stomp he does here.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

That's my favorite part. Lesson learned: never take a smug victory sip from freshly-brewed coffee.

>that moment when the paparazzi shows his alpha side and tell him to hit him QT becomes a beta pussy

"n-nah I ain't gonna do it"

>You ever have a shit day, or like a real shit morning
What are you,fucking 12?
Jesus get over yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

how is that alpha? lol
assault is a crime and he's holding up a camera

Why did the retarded cameraman stretch the 4:3 video, now every shot of this meme is squashed

The paparazzi make most of their money from physical abuse lawsuits. Selling to the news is a side-business. They're professional aggravators, really. Just watch any video of paparazzi following an especially volatile celebrity; you'll see them intentionally getting in the way and claiming abuse

What's going on here?

Have some sympathy, Quentin suffers from PTSD because he would frequently catch his mom getting pounded by BBCs, so when he's approached by another man trying to make any sort of contact during one of his "episodes", it can automatically trigger his self defense mechanism he would use as kid towards all these strange men he would meet at his home.

I like when he burns his tongue

Kek

MMMMM

That's why he lurches his head forward and goes MMMMHMMMMMM right after sipping it, that shit burned his tongue good. Then when he's walking away you can hear him going "oh man" from the burn.

>tfw MMMM posting is making a comeback

WHOOP Y'ALL ASS

What is occurring at this locale?

holy shit I cant stop laughing at the though of tarantino burning his tongue like a retard

I had an old guy at work try to kill me for calling him an old guy after he told me he'd pork my mom, sister and gf. I'd like to think he was just having a bad day, but some people are just fucking nuts or too self centered to understand social situations.

That said, Tarantino's a fucking racist prick but paparazzi are the fucking devil incarnate.

Why's tarantino racist?? He's usually a big sjw

Why is Patrick holding Phil Collins shouldn't he be holding Huey Lewis and the news?

He was just trying to see what was going on here.

>hey user I'm gonna fuck your mom your sister and I'm also gonna stick it in your gf
>y-y-yeah well you're an old man!

Just imagine for a second how hot that coffee must have been.

"Why come here you little!"

Someone make his head red and steam coming out of his ears

Eh, that's the vanilla version that went on the record. I don't really remember what I said. I'm glad that was it though, cause I damn near got fired for that old guy thing.

Because he wanted to whip some ass up and down the street.

>go to coffee place
>get coffee from qt barista
>ask her to show her soles
>she's horrified and you get kicked out of coffee place
>paparazzi starts being annoying

geez, how would you react? i thought Sup Forums of all places would understand

Maybe not deep south the-war's-still-on white trash or militant black panther racist, but have you ever seen any of his many video's with black people?

He's practically invented a new class of racism with the stupid bullshit he pulls.

nah I ain't gonna do it

"Heh you wouldn't even know what to do with my mom, sister, or gf if you had the chance pops. Can you even get hard? Maybe if you're lucky I'll let me cuck you ya old fuck. Now go on get, 'fore ya make me mad."

He was shutting the paparazzo's butt down

How many farto?

>that third picture of him

Why does Sup Forums hate Uno F. again?

uno

when de fartos gets eeeh sucked back in de eeh asshole dat is when u nooo u have eee uno fartos in yer butehoole and when the but eh goes eh boom dat is eeh when de farto is eeh now eeh duos

Do you know what it's like having alpha male blood running through your veins 24/7? No? Then shut the fuck up and sit down.

i kno what its like

>Sup Forums confirming they are more autistic than el farto

i dont understand how having a shit day is limited to 12 year olds

what did you mean by this?

People get absolutely butthurt if you record them.

Have you seen the surveillance camera artist videos? The guy goes around Seattle and just walks up to people and records them without saying anything and 90% of the time they react violently.

The ironic thing is that people are always being recorded by surveillance cameras etc. and don't care unless it's right in front of them.

I'm not sure how I would react. After seeing and discussing surveillance camera man, I'd probably react in good humor. Before seeing that, I dunno. I wonder what he looks like

>get in persons face and clearly go out of your way to agitate and provoke them
>they lash out
>WOOOOOW
>sue them for millions
Tabloid journalism was a mistake

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *goblin stomp*

You can kind of see what he looks like in the reflection of windows sometimes.

>The ironic thing is that people are always being recorded by surveillance cameras etc. and don't care unless it's right in front of them.

not an argument

Autism

>not an argument

not an argument

>not an argument

not an argument

>not an argument

not an argument

Whats going on here? Hello? Can you not talk to me?

*burns lips profusely*

>Whats going on here? Hello? Can you not talk to me?

holy shit he is actually trying to speak jive in front of a group of blacks

Gotcha covered

WATCH IT CAMERAMAN

That's true tho.

Critics ain't ma fans I don't give a damn