Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am, confirmed at the age of 12 almost 10 years ago

catholics are false christians

because i don't want to lick other men' feet

I am tho

I am, just the better kind.

>tfw no qt catholic gf to marry before God and procreate in missionary position while holding hands with

the fedora is mightier than the spook

>The Crusaders looted, terrorized, and vandalized Constantinople for three days, during which many ancient and medieval Roman and Greek works were either stolen or destroyed. The famous bronze horses from the Hippodrome were sent back to adorn the façade of St Mark's Basilica in Venice, where they remain. As well as being stolen, works of immeasurable artistic value were destroyed merely for their material value. One of the most precious works to suffer such a fate was a large bronze statue of Hercules, created by the legendary Lysippos, court sculptor of Alexander the Great. Like so many other priceless artworks made of bronze, the statue was melted down for its content by the Crusaders. The great Library of Constantinople was destroyed as well.
>Despite their oaths and the threat of excommunication, the Crusaders systematically violated the city's holy sanctuaries, destroying or stealing all they could lay hands on; nothing was spared, not even the tombs of the emperors inside the St Apostles church. The civilian population of Constantinople were subject to the Crusaders' ruthless lust for spoils and glory; thousands of them were killed in cold blood. Women, even nuns, were raped by the Crusader army,[ which also sacked churches, monasteries and convents. The very altars of these churches were smashed and torn to pieces for their gold and marble by the warriors. Although the Venetians engaged in looting too, their actions were far more restrained.[citation needed] Doge Dandolo still appeared to have far more control over his men. Rather than wantonly destroying all around like their comrades, the Venetians stole religious relics and works of art, which they would later take to Venice to adorn their own churches.
DUDE DEUS VULT LMAO *rapes nun*

t. pr*testant

What's the difference between Orthodox and Islam?
And protestantism is just basically atheism

I am

weak faggots believe in religion

I am a Greek

Christians are not muslims

I am Catholic but we are never taking Jerusalem or Constantinople back.
You will find one who is most passionate for the Catholic community in God's good time user. Kind of a shame that the world would turn its back on Jesus in favor of Muhammad.

strong atheist

Catholic is infidel, m8.
Believe Islam, A religion of peace.

we wuz knights an shiet
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU

pope is a pedophile
saints are close being worshiped
you are saved by faith alone, not by deeds

Your map is wrong here is the complete version

>that post
>that flag
>that trip
everything checks out

We formed the Crusades and defanged the barbaric natives in the Americas. Our Cathedrals are beautiful. We are a dominant force in Italy, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Mexico, and the Philippines.

We love Jesus and God like all other Christians.Who the hell you think you are to judge christians not to be christians? You are literally Muslim tier trash.

I am a real Christian

Satan pls go

Good for you m8. As long as you remember that Jesus is the Way, Truth and Life.

Because I am Transylvanian, and like many of my fellow Transylvanians I am Protestant

are you Hungarian?

No, I am Transylvanian

Jesus told me that catholics are false christians.

You know what's cringy/funny/ironic?
Protestants watching crusade videos and saying ''Deus vult''

>be Protestcuck
>flood your country with muslims

Who cares about orthodoxes?
Kill everything non-catholic

why did you make a new thread dumb anime posting SCATHOLIC

do you speak language from Romance or Ugro-Finnic group?

>tfw traditionally Catholic cunt, but never sent any armies to Jerusalem
feels righteous man

Romanian originated in Transylvania, it should be called Transylvanian
The regățeni stole our language and called it their own

>Jesus
Who cares about Jesus when you have Lady Maria,Lady Isabel and are being protected by Archangel Gabriel himself and having Saint George as patron of his country

Shut the fuck up before I Deus Vult your ass,misguided sheep

you're worse than the pagan larpers

Who else /Fatima/ here?

We're wholesome,you're just an empty shell with no patriotic value

Our Lady Mary of Fatima*

can u prove it

huh i love my country?
what are you patriotic about? being a good goiym for the the pope?

We aren't obligated to serve him

I would sooner put bullet through my head than bend the knee to the whore in Rome and all that repulsive p*pist mummery

why are you not Orthodox you fucking diddler

I love psychotic women.

orthodogs are false christians

We don't love you.

t. István Takács

Because, thats why.

I've gone to catholic church a few times though but I didn't take the wafers and wine, it seemed gay.

Good kafir
Orthodox architecture is halal

once I realised that this crock of shit kike on a stick religion is weak and pathetic and composed of the same type of people I left this third world cross of a religion religion.

I like to be on the winning team

weren't you being all about "transylvania is german"?
get your act together laszlo

Transylvania has been, is and always will be a culturally, ethnically, linguistically and religiously diverse nation

Nobody cares about slav(e)s anyway

so a romanian orthodox area of romania with a bunch of hungarians
got it

>romanian orthodox
Greek Catholic you mean
>with a bunch of hungarians
+szeklers, saxons, swabians, slovakians, croatians, czechs, poles, jews, armenians, among others
Stop denying our history and our culture

so cucks
you're denying the history and culture of other areas
at least learn from ikibey a bit more. he's actually entertaining