LF is going to die this season

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dixiec/bob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no he isnt you fr*ckin id*ot shut the fr*ck up

>/reddit/ game of reddit general

>it's a Sophie eats crunchy shit and sounds like she has a cold commentary

Bitch even insulted people who listen to commentaries

Now you know why they call him the spider.

>it's a Peter says retarded lol I'm so random shit commentary

DROPPED

lmfao /r/freefolk is so fucking mad at Sup Forums leakbro because he doesnt like jon

who is in charge of maester duties when there's no maesters ? who takes care of the ravens at castleblack right now ?

Fucking slag
Really? Link?

Last thread

What is /got/ may never die

bloodraven

The one from Westwatch or the Shadow Tower probably, they have no men left anyway

whats her endgame?

she has nice legs, like a horse
too bad about the face

well in the books they say she has a face like a horse so i guess its fitting

Turning into a man.

Plastic surgery

Dem legs. Hnnnnnnggggggghhhh!

hopefully claiming my face as her rightful throne

Bros why are we so dead right now?

I think a shit ton of people are going to die this season. Isn't it two parts anyway?

Nothing interesting is happening. The set photos suck ass, and the leaks are worse.

Wait for the December teaser.

>Lady Stoneheart makes appearance beginning of season 8
>sees how much that bastard she hated has ruined her families legacy and is just a general fuckup
>walks up to drgonstone
>rips drogons throat out
>walks into room where dany and jon are fucking
>gratuitous shot of their nakedness (nudity quota)
>She murders both of them violently with drogons windpipe
>Looks into camera
>walks out of the room
>appears at winterfell, arya and sansa in the dining hall
>goes full wtf.jpeg and storms outs leaving them bewildered
>goes and bro hugs it out with the nights king, was all a misunderstanding
>season 8 ends in 1 episode

still a better ending than the fairytale shit D&D have in stall for us

This taste... It's of a liar!
Petyr Baelish!

ITT: important end-game players in le game of thrones

im back anons, what new leaks we have for season 7?

season 8
>Jon dies because Lannisters soldiers didn't show up
>Dany order to capture and execute Jaime for Cersei treachery
>she later burns Kings Landing with Cersei in Red Keep
> Dany (now full bloodthirsty mad queen) deals with Night King rather quickly, around ep 4 5 and becomes main villian
>wrecks chaos and destruction
> Tyrion kill her in destroyed Kings Landing throne room
End

Other than Jon beheading Janos Slynt, was there any other satisfying payoff in this abortion of a show?

I'd just like to point out of all the powers they could have given her, changing her face was the one the writers went with

You'd think seeing Walder Frey get killed would be satisfying but everything about Arya was so fucking shit it ruined it entirely.

>the writers

Arya's story was absolutely terrible in last 2 seasons, matter fact she might be the worst part of the show, the writers have disregarded any sense for logic and plusability all over the show.

Cersei becomes Muh Mud Queen
Jaime has to kill her to keep up his streak
Queen Mary Sue arrives and attacks King's Landing
Tyrion becomes head of the Lannisters because he's been cucked so badly so many times that he's now the "safe" male character
Captain Tuffpuss takes back the Iron Islands with Mary Sue's help
Petyr burns down the wall because "Hehe I'm captain chaos" *twirls mustache*
The Night's Watch all die, thus making half the show meaningless
Jon shits himself and goes down south to ask for help
He meets Dany in King's Landing and they fuck, muh Targy Restoration
Turns out Jon has no claim to the North (duh) so Sansa takes over
Sansa marries that pathetic kid in Erie, thus ruling half the continent
It's okay though because Jon becomes cabana boy for Mary Sue and 'king'
They defeat the spooky skellingtons with dragons weeeee

Yay Westerostss is savefd!!!! And now is ruled 100% by females.

This is literally what is going to happen, you all know it.

It was bad in the books too but the last few episodes of the season it went to downright abysmal

Pure illogical fan service for those "muh strong female character" tumblerinas, in a way that completely deviates from GURMs typical writing. Even the review outlets that usually praise the show completely trashed it

As one of the first story arcs D&D actually had to figure out themselves, it paints a pathetic picture of whats to come

Jaime is captured by Dany, going to kill him but Brienne intervenes as Danys stronk womyn bro . Dany ignores her so B knocks her out cold with one giant man handed punch

>break the wheel

Then Jaime finally ends up fucking someone besides his sister thus completing his character arc?
Sounds like some quality writing desu

What did she mean by this?
But actually, what did she realistically mean by that?
Does she want to destroy all the major houses? Burn their castles to the ground? How else are you gonna stop the constant power struggles? Dragons don't live forever and neither do mad bitch queens.

Who /criedtothesouthernwind/ here?

Funny thing is this fucks army is probably one of the strongest right now

Hmmmmm.....

I want an episode where Jaqen meets Arya again and confess to her that he really was Jaqen H'ghar from Lorath before joining the faceless man in Braavos and explaining also his life before and motivation to join.

you better post that black guy

(Sigh) here you go. (Again)

Hello old friend.

>we won't even get winds of winter before the show has completely finished

Hello,
I'm a cute baby.

I really like Sup Forums now, with all the GOT Thread.

Keep it up, dont end it (GOT Thread)

Episode 5 commentary is bretty gud so far desu hodor meera yara and euron are shitting on the arya stroyline

yes, got threads always make me feel comfy

YEP

who the fuck is lf

Yes, next to Kubrick, Star wars and Scorsese, GOT threads are my 4th favo and comfy threads i like to see on Sup Forums daily.

Fuck off already you retard

Just how fucking delusional and fanficy can you get

meera confirms 3ER literally just a chair in the tree

Wish they'd put Arianne in the show desu. Dorne could have been interesting if it was her and Doran scheming rather than HISS REVENGE.

Also they should have crowned Mycella. Stupid prophecy makes no sense without it.

are there any links to commentaries?

lol no

fuck dorniggers, D&D should have killed them sooner

>sandor will never enter the cleganebowl to protect Sansa from Gregor.. But he loses the fight and Gregor rapes sansa in every hole

nice trips edgelord

She's retarded. She wants to destroy the system without providing a valid alternative. But with the power of stronk womyn she'll make it all work.

Go fuck yourself you dumd imbred pleb.

Go watch supernatural and One tree hill, its suits your homo vibes.

So how is Dany going to escape the position she's in at the end of Dance? I think she'll have Drogon burn all of Khal Po's people including him, actually enjoying the event and it sets her off onto becoming the Mad Queen.

Crossbow bolt fired 360 degrees around the world.

Screencap this.

It's gotten to a point where I'm not sure I'd have liked an inevitably stupid adaptation of Aryanne's character over her absence, at least with the sneks we can mock them
I agree about Myrcella though

Judging from spoilers, it seems they're going down the "lol who is Sanser" road with Sandor.

>all this cartoon art
I wonder how well an animated version of GoT would work.

Fuck off hambeast, "Sansan" doesn't exist out of the rabid imagination of sexually deprived self-inserting landwhales

>hodor meera yara and euron are shitting on the arya stroyline
wbat did they say about it?

You don't need to be down with a horrible ship to acknowledge that the Hound started legitimately caring about Salsa in a creepy and tsundere way though.

Azor Jaqen, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the faceless man in Braavos.

He's looking at security.

Waif said something about how she'll never be one of them and they were like "well then why are they investing so much time in her" and then hodor said "did jaqen just like forget that arya saved his life" and some other stuff. 3 out of 4 of them didn't even watch the episode

Not 4 u

If you could add in one OC scene what would it be?

I would have a where Robert preps Jaime (I'm really into the cuckold life style that's what drew me to this show).
Robert would say >I may be king of the seven kingdoms due to conquest but you are king of my wife's pussy due to superior cock size
Then Cercei would lock Robert in his cuck cage and he would watch them fuck and repeatedly yell
>BREED MY WIFE. YOUR SEED IS STRONG

what scene would you guys do? Or would you want mine.

Jon breeding Sansa before he goes South or goes North to fight Walkers. Insurance policy/sweet vengeance against Cat

>deals with Night King rather quickly

>tfw you will never save meera from this terrible show and elope to a quiet forest cabin to hunt frogs and raise a nice family

waif is such a qt patooti

his death pissed me off

No! This can't be happening, he's in charge there!

While everbody is talking about Cersei, Jon, Sansa, Dany and co.
Nobody seems to realize that Jaqen and his faceless minions are making their move against Westeros.

Jaqen's Masterplan will be reveald.

>tfw no Cleganebowl
Just fuck my life up senpai

just finished my re watch of the series. he seemed a little too please that arya chose to be arya and not no one. it does make me wonder

Cleganebowll

Jaqrya sex scene

Battle of the bastards commentary
soundcloud.com/dixiec/bob

Also Eurio reveal

Arya Stark and Jaqen H'ghar will meet again, make love and planning their next move. They are going to kill Payne and couple Lannisters soldiers.

Afterthat they are....................................

thanks mate

Because he is planning to marry her.

She will be Arya H'ghar of Winterfell and Braavos.

>The five "A-tier" stars of HBO's Game of Thrones — Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau — banded together and recently concluded a renegotiation that will pay them each $1.1 million per episode for seven episodes of season seven and six episodes of season eight.

Kit's rolling in the moolah

How will tumblr react to this? Their darling Sansa/Sophie isn't considered one of the main bankable actors

Jaqen H'ghar??

Already listened to it after it was posted on reddit, but Kit doesn't sound like what I expected. I expected he'd be a bit of an ass but he seems like a cool guy.

Sophie's a fucking slag though, trying to be loud and funny all the time.

And really makes you think when the actors and actresses know less about the show and books than you do. They really struggled that much to remember what Rickon's direwolf was called, that Lady was Sansa's and whose Grey Wind was.

Jaqen H'ghar ?

dragon rhaegar / jaqen h'ghar

Get the fuck out with that dumd shit!!