Can we get a Bollywood thread PLEASE?

Can we get a Bollywood thread PLEASE?
I just got into it after watching all of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol's films together and I LOVE the song and dance numbers, the beautiful sets etc.
Can I get some recommendations? Preferably pre 2006 stuff, the new films seem less whimsical and trying too hard to be Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKK_JZJywqk
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbG4aVrs5E
youtube.com/watch?v=x_elT6zkqN0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/124onU5XwMbhgPUlxdmFbsVKxpU99b2XK_8cYswcb3cc/edit#gid=1375486897
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Salman > SRK

How bout this. How bout you shit. In. The. Toilet.

thats a pretty original post you got there

POO IN THE LOO

Yeah India is probably the biggest shithole on the surface of this planet.

>tfw you're not even Indian and you're getting shat on for making this thread

D E S I G N A T E D

shut up, currynigger

youtube.com/watch?v=VKK_JZJywqk

Try and tell ME this isn't pure shitting KINO

Oops, wrong link. I meant this one

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Mohabbatein with SRK & Aishwarya Rai m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbG4aVrs5E

Yeah this was a decent watch, best part is when they're dancing in the streets and Amitabh's character catches them.

Is Karan Arjun worth watching? Also watched Hum Aapke Hain Kaun the other day, v v comfy. What films of Salman Khan's filmography are essential?

video related since you like Kajol
youtube.com/watch?v=x_elT6zkqN0

Has anyone else noticed how the big male stars in Bollywood are usually very average looking at best unlike the women, who are always 10/10s?

JUST

POO

DEVDAS

Dil to Pagal Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Baazigar, Om Shanti Om.

Sholay, Don, Kabhie kabhie, abhiman, Dostana

PYAASA

Yeah I still need to check out Sholay, cheers.
Also Koyla is v v good, the set design is amazing and the whole film has a very surreal vibe to it. Thoroughly recommend. Also Dil Se is a must watch if you haven't seen it.
>Om Shanti Om
Yeah this was good, better than Chennai Express (although the DDLJ references made it all worth it)

Thanks for the recs, I haven't seen Koyla but I have seen Dil Se. The ending is phenomenal for Bollywood lol. Also I forgot to add Silsila to that list (mainly for the tunes). I haven't seen any Indian movies since like 2008 so I'm pretty uninformed. Love SRK tho so I'll check out Chennai Express soon too :)

op recommended me something similar to kutch kuch hota hai

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/124onU5XwMbhgPUlxdmFbsVKxpU99b2XK_8cYswcb3cc/edit#gid=1375486897

you're welcome op

FRICKITY FRACK