Most annoying/rage-inducing character thread? ill start

Most annoying/rage-inducing character thread? ill start

who is this plow cow

filename

Both of them

OP

The girl got a lot less liberal the more her syrupcuck boyfriend started showing up.

/thread

At least they don't have to pretend to be shit people.

Peggy Hill /thread

2010 called it wants its thread back

2009 called it wants its catchphrase back

Yeah, she was pretty insufferable.

I can't imagine many people being the picture of sunshine being tied up with Mr. White though.

>that scene where she sang happy birthday mr president to Ted

I understand characters that are great because you hate them so much, but she was so bad I'd just skip entire episodes if the plot centered too much on her.

>catchphrase

The 80s are on the telephone for you, they want their phrase back.

FUCK THIS CHARACTER
I mean, it's fiction. I mean, House itself is a pretty difficult character to relate and believe in like it's real, but hell, that cunt, NOBODY can be this dense. Masters was shit too, but I knew girls like her.

His son, if he wasn't retarded and was half as smart as Walter. Maybe then, he could see the point of everything and even help the cause.

This whiny fuck

After rewatching the series I'm mostly on Skyler's side. She could be a cunt at times for sure, but Walt was a fucking nutjob and horrible to her. Most of the time her behaviour was understandable.

This fucking kid right here.

She's cute tho

defintelay not the
>giving walt's money to the faggot who she cheated Walt with
story

thought that was Carl Grimes for a second. Was a little pissed off for a second.

insufferable cunt in an otherwise amazing series. not only I skip episodes focused on her, but sometimes I fastforward her b-plot scenes.

DUDE HILLARY IS CORRUPT DONT TAKE MY GUNS LMAO

Literally the reason why I stopped watching the Strain. The kid in the first season couldn't act for shit but at least he wasn't an insufferable cunt

Both of them

That drunk lesbo almost ruined the show.

Holy fucking thread. They're the reason I've basically stopped watching the show after season 4. The 1st daughter was so much better than Amanda Fuller.

That chick from 100 Days Of Summer or whatever it's called.

I watched it with my girl and I had to tell her I couldn't take it anymore. I really really hated all characters in that movie. I still want to find and strangle whatever LA hack wrote that crap.

These fucking idiots.

>tfw cutie Nadia was sodomised and not Burgess

Legit rage inducing characters:

>That christian woman in The Mist.
>Upham in Saving Private Ryan not saving that guy from the nazi soldier with the knife.
>the main guy in Blue Ruin
>every policeman in any korean movie
>absolutely everyone around Mads in The Hunt

Nice quads

Don't insult my waifu (yeah, she's kinda annoying tho)
Also this cunt right here

Marge Simpson too, fucking busybody cunts.

This

Ian, Becky and Grant, i fucking hated them, only Wilson was sort of acceptable

>telephone
The 40s texted me, they want their technology back

I literally came back just to see if anyone has replied with ">>Sup Forums" to me yet

marge isnt half as bad as lisa or reverend lovejoys bitch though

also nice job, i also wanted to post peggy, shes such a fucking whore

i want to fucking murder that piece of shit so hard, seriously.

i fucking HATE that piece of fucking trash. hes such a pathetic, worthles sack of shit. his whole fucking life is a joke, ha can do absolutely nothing right, he is nothing but deadweight. i want them to kill him. i want them to fucking kill him to end this fucking joke of an existence.

i would pay top money for them to make an episode where fry and the prof an everyone he considers "friends" (they arent his fucking friends, he doesnt have a single friend) torture him to death. he is nothing but trash, he has no worth at all.

he was the biggest cunt ever

anna lulu from Lost

almost stopped watching because of how insufferable she was

then I almost stopped because of how shit the show got

Made ever worse by her shitty """""""acting"""""""".

Pretty much any female from GoT, particularly Dany, Shae, Sansa and Catelyn.

>defintelay

You think this looks correct, you goddamned retard

I just hate him.

this piece of fucking shit.
his awfully forced tyler-durdenesque persona with 0 charisma turns unsuferable every scene he is in

Makes sense, since the show's intended audience is young girls after all

Why does Netflix insist on casting the ugliest people for their shows? It's this Jew, the skeleton from ST, and now that 45 year old sheboon from Chewing Gum. Go look up the title card for that show and tell me that she isn't the UGLIEST black woman they could find for a leading lady role.

I wish I could eat out the pussy of 2005 Cobie Smulder, my God was she prime back then

Oh fuck off about Upham, I watched the movie 1 time when it came out and I still think about this faggot monthly.

This shit right here

Main guy in blue ruin was ok desu

i have only watched the first season of this because it was rather boring and the whole "badass genius against the world" schlick got pretty stale, but I have to say, isn't Walter really the rage-inducing one?
he does nothing but idiotic decisions, betraying people who love him for i am not sure what
maybe the show actually goes on to make you understand his motives, but skyler was just being a good, helpful, caring wife in the first season
if she turns on him later, fucker deserves it, surprised she did not do it in the 2nd episode

and her

Too easy, usually skip the scenes unless I am in the mood for some masochism and second hand embarrassment/angry outbursts.

Yeah, what was wrong with him? I mean, he was autistic and all, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
I remember he would fuck up a lot but I felt that was a big part of the appeal of the movie - an amateur. Made it more gritty and unique as well.

> such a pathetic, worthles sack of shit. his whole fucking life is a joke, ha can do absolutely nothing right, he is nothing but deadweight
as opposed to this guy, yeah?
you need to rethink how you view the show and comedies in general
or maybe i am just falling for it

Tell me one thing this CUNT did right. One thing.

Naevia 2.0

I wish the LAWD would take me *sob*

>OH POOOOR YOU
>Just let me DIE already

It's all a big NOTHING.

It's a RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

She's pretty much the mary sue of the Simpsons, being used only to be always right and to push the agenda of the writers of the show. In the wise words of Ashens: She's a preachy humor vacuum.

Fucking pleb, Livia is based

this insuferable bitch

Kim Bauer
Audrey Raines

Made my fucking blood boil.

talking about anoying rage inducing characters

The childhood is when you think he's wrong.
The adulthood is when you think he's right.

Why tho?

>it's good that the car my parents bought for me caught on fire and exploded
>At least now I won't pollute the environment with my gasoline

Peggy is the worst of all time

fry is at least funny. fry has dreams and aspirations. fry wants to get with leila, hes a happy person mostly, etc.

zoidberg is just a fucking depressed shitstain, no dreams, no aspirations, no motivation, nothing. hes worthless.

>a woman doesn't want her family destroyed, therefore she is annoying
Fuck off...

YOU FUCK OFF
>doesn twant her family destroyed
>"I FUCKED TED"
pick one fag

She makes my blood boil

Welcome to gynocentrism. If a woman ever does anything wrong, it's never her fault and she's not a bad person, it's always her husband's fault for ignoring her or not treating her like a spoiled princess she thinks she is and deserves.

I just realized we hate married women who are mothers.

Otherwise name a good mother character.

the black kid from stranger things

This. That actor sucked. The whole show was pretty shitty but that kid was awful.

The kid from The Babadook. I could've strangled that screaming cunt

This bitch

YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY

>when you hate that there's a black kid playing with all the whitebois and bitches so you pretend he ruined the show even though he only had like 3 relevant scenes

Those 3 relevant scenes were cringe tier bad acting. I wouldn't have minded a better actor like Tyler James Williams in the role if he weren't old.

catelyn

What did you watch? She and the son are such bitches from scene one that it is completely ridiculous. I honestly found it so ridiculous that it almost ruined the show.

I hate how they are trying to make queen Mary Sue the hero in the show. SJW bullshit. She's meant to be an incompetent who goes power mad. Hopefully GRRM kills her in some horribly ironic way just like Rhaegar.

What's ridiculous about it?