What is next for this individual's career?

What is next for this individual's career?

Visiting his wife.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>tfw

Get some rest, Patton. You look tired.

following in his wifes footsteps

DIABETES HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE IS FAT

He'll be on the next season of "Getting Away With Murder"

Based Ward

Progressively smaller and smaller comedy clubs.

Also he will continue to write material for female comedians.

His wife ODed on pills
"it was an accident"

Yeah OK. Big time liberal wife who's into murder scenes and other macabre shit surely is 100% sane and totally not depressed

>tfw your wife an hero'd and all you're left with is a shitty kid and an over the hill comedy career

Briefly appear in a sitcom from time to time but otherwise go the moranis route and spend time taking care of his kid.

I'd kill myself too if I had to fuck that insufferable twat.

Raising his only child alone

A comedy special with him screeching autistically and crying his eyes out over big scary President Trump

>That last episode of season 3
>That dialogue between Lincoln and Hive

MCU will never be as Kino was that moment.

>VISITING
THAT IMPLIES HE CAN LEAVE

THIS LITTLE HILLSHILL HOBBIT MUST BE ON THE VERGE OF NECKING HIMSELF

He'll default to voice acting. He's already the commercial voice of some company and those gigs can last forever and pay well. I can see him becoming a political prick too. Instead of being humorous and telling jokes he'll just use stand up as a soap box and drift into obscurity.

The same thing that was in his career previously. Absolutely fucking nothing.

It's amazing how every single successive album or special he does is less and less funny comparative to the previous one.

He's going to be cast in the role of "Wife-killing Hillary-goblin" in the highly anticipated upcoming film "Patton Oswalt: Wife-killing Hillary-goblin".

He's going to kill his daughter and then himself hopefully

I lost so much respect for this man during the last year or so

His twitter is so obnoxious and full of shit that I almost wonder if it is some sort of meta-joke on social media users.

It's reads like it is written by a teenager who is just developing political opinions.

I thought he claimed he was a nerd. Aren't nerds smart?

>tfw the guy that does great bit parts turns out to be an awful nu-nerd comedian and a close minded twitter progressive

I just wanted to like you Patton, why'd you make it so hard.

>I thought he claimed he was a nerd.
He's a comic book aka pop culture geek.
Not a nerd. Nerds are book smart and obsess with things that can be useful like tech or history. Geeks just retain knowledge of dumb shit like Simpsons quotes and have strong opinions on retarded shit like which fictional characters could beat each other.

He looks like an old dyke

>Aren't nerds smart?

No, nerds are just losers

maybe killing his kid next

shitty cameos in different sitcoms proving how much of a nerd he is.

Does this all of Sup Forums are geeks

FemBusters 2

Has he posted since she lost?

Oh yeah like super fag levels.

He wrote a 50 tweet long rant about SJWs and them ruining everything, including comedy and TV half a year ago or so.

Then suddenly goes SJW overnight and receives 5k~ retweets average, is in the spotlight and appears on the news.

Gee, not hard to wonder why he's doing this.

That's actually really fucking mean.

hes being jewish anyways
see