If he was alive when the world was normal, he should be older right? Is he the only one alive from back then...

If he was alive when the world was normal, he should be older right? Is he the only one alive from back then? Nobody seems to remember anything, im talking about the movies and the videogame

OP seriously, what does it matter?

his lips are just so fucked up

Miller sadly doesn't care much for timelines or continuity. The official tie-in comic says that Joe was present before and during the fall, though.

>Miller sadly doesn't care about your fucking autism

fixed.

>Nobody seems to remember anything
They grew up in the outback. The world is relatively normal outside of it.

>Wanting continuity in a franchise = autism

Miller pls

past =/= before the fallout

Mel Gibson Max is God-tier.
>"I'm the guy who keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket."

Tom Hardy Max is fucking disgraceful.
>communicates with grunts and growls

The world has gone mad. Society doesnt remember the old world anymore.

Max is the "mad" one because he is somewhat normal by our standards.

Max is the quasi-immortal embodiment of the world that was. Since he cherishes and clings to the past, he is largely the same as he was. Those that embrace the present world are also embracing its chaos and being shaped by it.

The Toe Cutter and Immortan Joe are the same guy.

Yeah I can imagine that. Surely they would have trouble keeping up with gasoline in the outback. With the abbos huffing it all

>everything needs to be a cinematic universe
Stop.

>The Toe Cutter and Immortan Joe are the same guy.
They're the same actor, but not the same character.

Or are they?

Remember that look that passes between Max and Joe?

That's either a nod to the original, or it's legitimate recognition. Which do you find more interesting?

>Which do you find more interesting?

The movie as a whole, not your mental gymnastics.

I don't remember much about Fury Road so correct me if I'm wrong but, as a point of reference Furiosa's mum's women clan was there for a long time, right?

Can we safely say, based on them, that this post-apocalypse world has been this way for at least 30 years?

I wouldn't say that the game is particular canon. it has some cool little stories with the pictures you find but they shoved in so much stuff.. floods, earthquakes and shit