Rate these mediums from best to worst

Rate these mediums from best to worst.

>Shadow of the Colossus
>Not Silent Hill 2

Books>Music>>Television/Film>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>silly games for manchildren

>from the minds that thought suicide sqwad was kino

>Pairing television with film even though it's the most childish and unartistic medium on the planet

Books
Movies
Music
Games

Film
Music
Books
Vidya

Film
Literature
Pop music
Video games

>In premise
Video games > books > film > music
>In reality
Books > film > music > video games

This, video games could be so much more than music at the very least, but they just aren't

Books >>>>>>>>>>>> Music > Film > Games

books=film=music>video games

I disagree, Interactivity invariably lends itself to pacing issues and missing out on important symbolism/plot/backstory.

Its why the games with the best stories are so restrictive gameplay wise or use cutscenes and conversation systems.

You're still using story as the quality benchmark for video games when it isn't. You don't like music for the story.

>film > music

You can miss something in any medium. It's the director's job to make you see it. Even in video games, it's up to the director to make you see what they want you to see, despite "choice."

music > cinema > literature > toys for children

I actually really like all these choices but radio head, not saying they are bad but never was interested. The other three are probably in my top 10 of each subject

>Hasnt seen The Sopranos
>Hasnt seen Mad Men

oh i don't?

It's sad that you think that's a persuasive argument against the entirety of cinema and literature. Television isn't art, it exists for no other reason than to make money and awards. If a large group of people don't think your TV show will make money you are not allowed to make a TV show.
No, you don't. There are plenty of bad concept albums with good stories and good songs with bad lyrics.

>DUDE SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS AND RADIOHEAD AND THE HOLY MOUNTAIN IM 17 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE LE ART!

In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe!

OK Computer might be the best album ever.

Im not saying tv > film , just dont dismiss the entire medium. There is a small amount of works that make use of the episodic format and have artistic merit

Books>Film>TV>Music>Videogames

>There is a small amount of works that make use of the episodic format and have artistic merit
That's true, I'll name literally all of them.

Twin Peaks, Sopranos, Mad Men, Six feet under, Generation Kill, The Wire.

That's literally all of them.