Jay, pls

Jay, pls...

>Mike: actually I was quite fond of lights out
>jay: yeah it wasn't all bad, in fact come to think of it it's my favourite movie of this year

yikes........

wtf i hate jay now!

WOW! IT'S NOTHING!

oops

>you'll never get publicly rekt by Jay

>the thing reboot
people STILL think this? it very clearly wasn't a reboot despite them keeping the carpenter films name

It's not as cringy as you autists make it out to be

Who?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

From the studio's standpoint, it's a reboot.

>Doesn't say sorry
>brutually honest
>says 'lol' instead
Nice

The real question is was the movie better than Space Cop?

All those films, besides Arrival, suck, so what's the problem?

Im sure you'd get used to this quickly, especially if you are in a genre as divisive as horror

alpha as fuck

jew on jew violence

EL JUSTO JAJAJA

Why does an internet movie critic with a website think he can judge a real filmmaker?

What does he have to be sorry for?
This.

That's the point of his tweet, dumbass. A guy who has written nothing but pure garbage somehow wrote one of the best movies of the year.

hilarious

How incredibly rude

To be fair this is pretty obvious, not sure what the writer expected to hear about Lights Out after having read the tweet.

Honestly the writing was one of the weakest aspects of the movie though, the direction/cinematography/performances carried it.

Nothing, he doesn't have to be sorry for anything, but everyone is so beta that they saw sorry for anything. Glad he stuck to his guns

I'm looking forward to David F Sandberg reviewing Space Cop.

No, I meant why are you autists still making threads about this, it's not a big deal.

Holy fuck that hurt

As in, why did OP make this thread and why are we posting about it?

top kek

Yes, this thread has been made at least twice before.

Because Jay is our guy.

Sup Forums repeats everything, which sucks. Besides, not everyone saw it the first time

And it's such an important subject that everyone needs to be exposed to!

Honestly, half the threads on Sup Forums aren't even Sup Forums related. And there's nothing we can do to change it.

sounds like you're the autist brah, it's a mildly funny situation and some of the reactions here have been actually funny
nothing wrong with that, ignore it it if you need to
also you're not really helping your cause by posting here

Oh shit that was akward. Poor guy.. can't imagine what that would feel like.

literally the perfect motoko

Mike, pls...

Yikes..

Mike's not footfag degenerate

You now realize that even the shittiest of screenwriters is worth more to the medium than the sharpest critics.

>stomp on niggers all day
>get face stomped at night

Top-tier taste in fetishes

ahahahaa oh that's fucking awkward as shit

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>two strikes in one picture
Way to go, retard.

What?

David F. Sandberg please.

What does Sup Forums think of J-Laws butthole of work?

Jay DUN GOOFED.

>Curb Your Enthusiasm music starts playing

Whats that gif from? I love Marion so much

I would love to eat her ripe, famous butthole while the powerful cock of a Black man explores the depths of her vagina.

dumb nigglet

Americans are fucking repulsive.