Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Just waiting for my Chinese banquet for one and smoking a blunt. What about you, big guy? You popping to the club later for a gangerbanger?

Are you pretending to be in australia again, cats12/cloister?

It's mid afternoon and I'm at work

It's 4pm

its friday morning in literally the only part of the world that matters right now

we're here forever

It's 0845 in the only country that matters, euroshit.

Because it's 9:41 in the morning and I'm still drinking my coffee. Then I have to start writing an essay on how the Browning Poem "My Last Duchess" is about political tensions in Northern Italy in the 16th century and how that plays into political and social tensions in England in the 19th century. Then I have to go be a wage-cuck for five hours, then I need to buy weed, smoke some of said weed, jack off and pass out some time around 2am after spending the rest of my time awake shitposting here. All so I can wake up and do the exact same shit tomorrow.

I can't afford to drink, I blow $130 every two weeks on weed.

>2.45pm
>woke up only an hour ago
>feel like shit
>literally just want to end my life because I can't be bothered anymore
>realise it would make my family sad
>stuck in this eternal hell

been here 10 years, gonna have to be some real shit before I decide to leave. actually I don't decide... help

It's not night yet and fyi i have a party tonight

Friday night fun posting

Its the morning you dicknuts

Weed > alcohol

You'll be okay, user. Just look for the absurdity in everything. Life is pretty fucking absurd, just don't let people trick you into thinking that there is any meaningful point to it. Enjoy the little things that make you happy.

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm currently filming my highly anticipated feature film which is gonna be critically acclaimed upon release. Enjoy spending your nights alone with no qt gfs :^)

>morning

hi, australia

This

Why do people tell lies on the internet? Who are they trying to impress?

What kind of party?

Bane posting party.

Are there any other kinds?

Nothing special, just a very chill meeting at some guy's house, we will probably just talk, maybe play ping poing without beer because my friends are straight edge.
It might be awkward because some ex high school classmates might be there and they will ask me about my life, I have no achievements unlike them who already have a college degree. I'm a lazy unemployed fuck.
Also I used to have a crush on one of the girls that will probably be there. The other day I said something that triggered her and she's probably mad at me.
Also I'm going through a brutal honesty phase and my friends are getting tired of it. One of my friends has a pleb normie gf that asked me to watch Stranger Things. I'll probably tell her it's the worst show I've ever seen if she asks me.
>how come you have friends
I met them at church because my mom is really involved in a church.

>I'm involved with organized religion

Because we're doing it for free

>Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours.

H-Hey moot, about that raise...