Which Terminator was the best and why was it the Unknown Infiltration Model?

Which Terminator was the best and why was it the Unknown Infiltration Model?

T1000 fags btfo

the Unknown Infiltration Model was so effective because it looked like a cute innocent girl, while the T1000 and the T800 already looked frightening

oh I just learned the Cameron bot actually did have a model number, T-900

cool didnt know that

someone start posting some Sarah Clarke for fuck sake

Sarah Clarke?

pretty sure she was a prototype model belonging to the 900 series, and yeah she was the best.

but she identified as unknown infiltration model in the series

but when i google it i see she is from the 900 series

hmmm

Shit did i get the wrong actor?

Guys, how do I build my own robot gf like John Connor did?

?

i dont know

It's from supplementary material, some official Terminator encyclopedia I believe. The people who wrote the series only ever identified her as a "TOK-715," which is theorized as being her model number referring to her appearance based on Allison Young.

Anyway, one thing I find interesting is her ability to eat food. Makes you wonder if she can poop as well

Skynet built it, John Connor only reprogrammed it to be his sex slave

literally the most perfect body i have ever laid eyes on

yeah i remember that part, but she didnt actually eat, she just took a bite

but maybe she did had a functional digestive system, that would leave all kinds of options

well from I've read the T-900s are designed to be sleeper agents that believe themselves to be human. So her having a digestive system would make sense

>that would leave all kinds of options
I wonder what Terminator shit looks like

probably like human shit

dancer's body is best body

especially the ones that are retired so their feet don't look like rotting flesh anymore

yeah she can terminate me anytime

>I love you John, and you love me.

Yes. You got the wrong actor.

>all of the times it's implied that she was John's fuck-puppet in the future
wew

I'M FIXED NOW. I RAN A TEST

I DONT WANNA GO :'(

This might seem like the lies of an emotionless automaton, but this is actually how women work. They will lie through their teeth in order to manipulate men and to get what they want and once they have will just forget all about it.

gah, that was so heart-wrenching

who has the webm?

was maybe thinking it was a bit more efficient, like human poop but more processed and uniform in appearance. Maybe it smells a bit different too

Too bad we'll never see the deleted scene where she proves to John that can she use the toilet like a human while he watches

i honestly dont wanna think this much about poop

>not wanting prime Summer Glau to take a dump on your chest while giving you a handjob

I've jsut marathoned the first 22minutes.
Kek
>bulletproof comfychair
>terminator electrocuted, but qt SGlau on it isn't

without the dump on chest part that would be my dream

the pilot episode is horrible, I remember watching it when it first aired and immediately dropping the show

wasn't until years later that I found out the show gets better, a lot better

i 'member watching the pilot and wanting more, but it was kinda weird yes

my dad sells tractors

Yeah, it sucked that the show was just getting good when they canned it. Fate of too many unfortunately.

The original T-800 is the best. He gave 0.0% fucks

Season 2 was fantastic, Catherine Weaver added a lot to the show

And yeah, another show gone too soon

where did those boobs come from????

yeah but he's not a qt grill

>And yeah, another show gone too soon
All thanks to Fox, again!

I was pretty upset when this, dollhouse and stargate universe were all cancelled around the same time. Fuck me!

Legend of the Seeker was also cancelled around the same time

2010 is when I gave up on television and cut the cord

What's the deal with the dildo?

Her lips make it really hard to find her intimidating

>tfw you realize Cameron's basically got T2 Arnold's sense of devotion and awkward affection coupled with T1 Arnold's unwavering ruthless brutality to anything designated "threat"
>tfw you realize you fell in love with Schwarzenegger's personality
>tfw you gradually become OK with this knowledge

Or, you can just admit you're a homolord.

Falling in love with a cute girl who acts exactly like a man isn't gay

Shit

I just realized the point of all the capeshit characters like X-23, Batwoman, She-Hulk, Power Girl, Gwenpool, etc.

subtle program to the kids to turn to gay, so to moderate overpopulation

just finished 1x02.
Sarah's comentrary will stop once? i know they try to make it as in the movie, but it doesn't feels to fit here and i'm already tired of her predictions and paranoia in it.

Nope, there's Sarah commentary/monologues throughout the series. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but it's there.

>sara connor chronicles
silly me.. i now realize it's already in the title

T888's could at least drink, we saw that one sharing wine with his traffic light lady wife.

LOL

Maybe if you didn't live in the gutter, you could attract a female who wasn't also gutter trash.

youngfag
vintagefag

is Glau retarded?
she was in Firefly, she is in this too

It's a pain dildo

All her realistic expressions?

rare Smiling Glau

she looks so much hotter with a cold expression

lel ;_;

It's not her it's FOX

glau

bustin out dat spicy classic

At this point I'd be happy with just knowing how TSCC was going to wrap up. The showrunner, I forget his name, apparently had it all scripted out. There was going to be what, 2 more seasons or something?

>>>/glauchan/

Something like that, but he refuses to release that information

It's possible that if simply explained and not seen it would sound retarded, and he'd rather just leave it up to our imagination since it was cancelled

lost my shit

where are you getting that from? in the video games the T-900 have more solid armor plated endoskeletons like the T-X and when Cameron gets scanned by a T-888 it looks like she has the T-800 more skeletal endo

she was on Angel and the show lasted two and a half more seasons

she was on Arrow as early as season 2 and it's still airing

since when were the video games canon?

The information about her being a T-900 is from the Terminator Vault, which is basically an encyclopedia about the franchise. It's also on the Terminator Wiki

she's supposed to be more hot than scary

>implying a fan wikia is more canon than official material

and an official encyclopedia with a foreword by Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't? Video games based on movies are assumed to be non-canon unless it's stated otherwise

It makes sense for it to be a T-900, it's more advanced than a T-800, and less than T-1000.