*bang, bang, bang*

LITTLE PIG
LITTLE PIG
*leans back*
LET ME IN
*sways*

>HURR LEANING

All cool people lean, its called swagger, something you cuck losers know nothing about

HOT DIGGITY DOG
*tarantino zoom intensifies*

>tarantino zoom

This fucking board

None of that was funny

Why did Negan's soldier want that little girl's balloons?

butt stuff

It was just a foreplay

You literally saved a reddit post compilation.

uhh... who are you?

>Oh I know you did not just ask that

That part was great.

Honestly everything with Negan makes me smile with delight because he is just parodying everything on the show

OH YOU BETTER BE JOKING
*smiles brightly leaning back like Fat Joe*
NEGAN? LUCILLE?
I KNOW I HAD TO MAKE A PRETTY STRONG FIRST IMPRESSION
*spots Rick approaching*
WELL HELLO THERE...........
*smile instantly drops*
do not make me ask

yikes.

it's shit like this that makes me question the sincerity of these posts. This HAS to be that faggot same fagging his own post right? I mean, You guys honestly don't think any of that was funny... r-right? Because if so, then this places sense of humour is truly autistic and pathetic.

literally red.dit

It's obviously a samefag. Then niggers that don't understand how Sup Forums works think everyone thinks its funny so like sheep they laugh along.

jesus christ the levels of irony in this place goes deep

Oh i see, you faggots hate memes now yeah? Just yesterday neganposting wasting was funny but now grew up? Bet you said the same about baneposting.

it was never funny. this is the first time I've been this unfunny "meme", and if we refer to people spamming threads as "memes" then every fucking thing anyone ever says on this site is a meme.

kys for the cringe inducing humour. I would say go back to red.dit, but not even reddit has sunken that slow. That's some 9gag shit.

first time I've seen***

When does Negan make sex jokes without explicitly saying what he means?

hahahahahaha that is gold, user!

jesus crhist add me to the screencap please ololololol

negan is a cuck

> tfw you will never be one of the walkers that catches Jessie and devours her past prime body as she screams desperately in agony blood pouring from her throat over tits as you tear the veins out of her neck like stringy spaghetti, biting into the lips that were kissing Ricks just hours before, devouring the vagina that Rick had his penis in, and chewing into her uterus containing the first seeds of Ricks new baby, tearing strips of tasty flesh away from Jessie s tender thighs, pulling at her long blonde hair to get better purchase to gnaw at her cheeks and eyes, crushing her innocent body under the weight of hundreds if undead and watching the hope leaving her eyes as she had just finally started to wonder if she might survive the zombie apocalypse after all. But now she is going to die horribly as you and your brethren consume her flesh and organs.

>uhh... you don't get to bring friends

EPIC XDDDD

SCREEN CAP IT PLS ADD ME TO SCREEN CAP EBIUJCUAIDBV

9GAGREDDIT9GAGREDDIT
THIS IS RED.DIT.THIS.IS.MEMES.

OPERTATION SYSTEM MALFUCKTIONING SYSTEMS NEED REBOOT PLS INSERT 0.5% INTO THE PAYPAL ACCOUNTS TO KEEP THE SHILLS GOING LE EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC

9GAG9GAG9GAG9GAG9GAG9GAG9AGA9GAG9AGA9GA9G9AG9AG9AGAG9A9GA9G9A9GA9G9A9GA9G9AG9A9G9AG9A9G9A

GAG ON THE NINE, THE RED OF THE IT.

SCREEN CAP IT. BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ADDED AND BE APART OF HISTORY. TOGETHER WE MAKE HISTORY. NOW WE MAKE HISTORY. MEMES MAKE HISTORY. SCREENCAP IT. SO DO IT. SCREEN CAP IT. SCREEN CAP IT XDDD

>GAG ON THE NINE, THE RED OF THE IT.

epic. Add me to the screencap pls

Bump.

Fucking normies.

> GAG ON THE NINE, THE RED OF THE IT

kek add me in the screencap