Who /dumb as fuck but still like films/ here?

Who /dumb as fuck but still like films/ here?

>watch something for the first time
>didn't fully comprehend the plot
>start re-watching it few days later
>too bored and distracted to finish because I already watched it
>still have no idea what's going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNdOHr80M98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for interesting op

>implying you need to understand true kino
>implying kino doesn't work with the soul rather than the brain

are you literally mentally retarded?

/dumb/ reporting in

I'm that guy who's the only person laughing at cheap jokes then feels bad after.

>Who /dumb as fuck but still like films/ here?
Me, I'm an high school dropout.

No wonder Sup Forums is so fucking awful, it's infested with literal retards

>have to watch a movie and read 8 reviews to understand the movie

I can't be the only one

That's not nice.

this
feel the movie

WELCOME

hay now

>watching film
>ten minutes in
>start to get bored
how do you keep ptsd under control

TO THE JUNGLE

why do you need to be fully understanding of the plot? not all films are meant to be understood

>tfw watch Kubric but only like his film visually because I'm too dumb to analyze them

I know who you are...

Kubrick is literally plebs first director, if you can't even handle that you should just give up on film completely

Same. I just read up some reviews and articles about the film after I'm done watching it and lie to myself that I figured it all out myself.

>pretend to understand a lot of deep movies
>tell my friends about my high calibur taste
>literally parrot opinions I read on Sup Forums
>pretend to watch intellectual kinos
>just watch the same 3 or 4 action movies all the time

J..just...

I prefer to watch films visually than try to analyse them, that also has something to do with the fact that I can only watch a film once. I also try not to guess the twists .

no you dont

Yes and I'm the same with music.I can appreciate them after I've read up on them on repeated viewings/listens but I'm too unimaginative and dumb to figure them out myself.

u muh bros

You're a girl.

What are some stupid af 2deep4u movies?

Enter The Void

B-but I still like the movies

u guys r p sad 2bh haha

This.

not our fault we were born like this 🤢

how?

You're not dumb, you just don't like to put effort into thinking, or anything for that matter.
Deep down you know this is true.

Which movies didnt you understand?

🤷

Ordet

Stop it.

does he have a nice pussy

4u

Don't worry user, as long as you enjoy yourself you're fine.

Just don't be idiot like some uppity faggots in cinema. I will never forget the young pair, who sat next to me at last F&F movie. They talked all the time, looked at phones and were obnoxious to all other people. When the movie ended, they guy said "Well that was stupid movie, I have no idea what was going on all the time."

Last Year at Marienbad

how much autism bux do you get per month?

youtube.com/watch?v=TNdOHr80M98
I'm not retarded, but you're mother.

>tfw want ESA but feel unlikely to get it just for being autistic, especially as I only found out I have ASD recently.

I was like that when i was taking anti-depressants.

How do I into free moneys, my body is all sore from hard work, I want the neet life.

>watch kino
>understand everything about it
>pop in the next BD because not i have anything else better to do on days off

>Watch movie
>Be too depressed that after 10 minutes you remember that your sad life will not change once the film end
>begins to forget the plot

This is why Tarkovsky is considered entry-level and even pleb-tier. He advocates emotional reaction over cognitive thought, but such inherent reactions don't require a single depth of substantial cognitive pondering and are available for even the most illiterate filmgoer to experience and be satisfied.

>this thread

Stay in school, kids.

Too late.

Yeah it feels like I don't have an opinion on some movies until I read reviews/forum posts and agree/disagree with them

Is this true? I've been avoiding his films because I thought they would be too difficult to understand.

I sitll have no fucking clue what the VVitch was about. I stopped trying to get it at the third watch.

What? What? What the fuck? It's a straightforward story, There isn't anything to get. How fucking stupid can you be?

I don't know if the VVitch was real or if it was a story about the inner demons of a family lead by a zealous hypocrite. There are scenes that I just don't know what they tried to represent or if they are even trying to represent anything. Like when a crow is eating the mother's breast and she thinks it's her dead child.

The ending I have no clue of what's going on, did she go crazy or did she actually talk to the devil and joined a coven?

Synecdoche New York, Mulholland Dr., Under the Skin, 2001: A Space Odisey, The Master, Dogville are the first one to come to my mind.

>Mulholland Dr

This does not count, it never tries to be 2deep4u

Old picture, lol.

>tfw so smart I can appreciate bad movies as well as kino

There's nothing to understand, really. If there's something hard to comprehend that's his 5 minutes of summed up philosophy in some monologues. But even those are really entry level.
>t. some back who has only watched the sacrifice and stalker