Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_cache
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here a more full version.

I will be redoing the webms from that episode later in the thread

First new OC

pointless without audio

Here a updated webm

It really hurts knowing that she'll never be the first person I see when I wake up.

Anyone knows where this is from ?

Major Spoilers for the Expanse.

Most who seen it can guess what it is.

If I got to choose how to die, this is it.

Her eyes are so bright, and so restless. She must have a good soul.

Damn

It wouldn't be a bad way to be nuked in space.
>You made it to space at least!
Better then shed death

Woops, forgot to spoil.

what is it from

As per the file name.

The Expanse (S1E4)

Working though Episode 4, which was one of the best action scifi episodes in forever.

fuck i hate Q

why is there never any nudity in Korean films?

Will take a break from expanse webms

That movie has a ton of nudity. It's just not in the clip.

Is the constant pollution of these threads with shitty SyFy shows an attempt at promotion by the network?

>So this wikifeet is a website where you posts pictures of women's feet? And you want me to sign this photo of my feet? That's.. nice, user

No, for two reasons.

First off, The Expanse and Westworld are not shitty (And Westworld is on HBO).

Secondly, the Expanse, Westworld, and The magicians webms are due to one poster (Me) making them.

The Magicians sucks donkeyballs, but I watched/Webmed for kacey rohl

I think you overestimate the number of people on Sup Forums that make 3 meg soundless webms.

There is no more then 10 at one time, and that includes the ones that only make webm's of 1-4 actresses they like.

where from?
>pollution
>provides zero content
get lost faggit

Alone in the wilderness, might be part 2.

what is that? a cuck shed?

Food Cashe.

Out in the wilderness you put your food high so bears don't get it or break into your cabin to eat it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_cache

Sauce?

Arrow Season 5, episode 7.

Think that is arrow

poor ted danson

>I actually love webms of stuff being made.

nice

god damn

>We will never have a red storm rising movie.

Howdi Rachelanon if that you.

Not him.

Is the expanse actually good? I'm willing to accept or look past camp if the setting and characters are cool, but I draw the line at something like Dark Matter which is way too shit.

*tips ghidorah*

Thank you fellows

Expanse isn't camp at all, there's no teens touting future guns and being quirky and if they were they'd probably get shot in the face for it.

Reminds me more of Babylon 5 with the disputes between those born in space and Earthers trying to keep them down and then there's the Martians who are fucking drowning in superior technology

It is genuinely good. Not Campy at all. Based off the books, and the only problem is that like the books, the main guy holden has a punchable face.

It set in semi-realistic space. the main "tech" that not feasible today is that they have space drives that can power a ship to accelerate at 1 G nearly indefinitely.

Basic set up is you have the Earth and Mars at each other throats, they devided up the Belt and so on for resources, and the Mormons are building a generation ship.

In the mean time a cop is asked to look for a rich asian girl that he basicly waifu's, and there are 5 survivors of a ice hauler that was blown up.

Being based on a novel, the plot lines converge at some point.

The production values are high. They are spending 3 million+ a episode on it.

So that's a yes, I take it.
It looked fairly interesting from what I've seen, except that one fedora guy looks cringe-tier.

how about use a coat hangar wtf

god damn it woman

>except that one fedora guy looks cringe-tier.

Oh trust me, almost everyone thought the same thing, don't worry, he gets better

Miller you learn to like, helps that they have a good actor. His haircut is awful, but that true to the books.

Whoa, Malick looked so young back then. What went wrong, why didn't he make more films when he had the luxury of youth? Coincidently, his first two films are his best and most worthwhile.

Thanks guys, guess I'll give it a watch.

>look up old pic of Malick
>all-American football Chad
>somehow between then and now become too deep for you

Amazing

He went off and wrote some scripts and debated philosophy. Guy was a Rhodes Scholar who a a well known expert of Heidegger and he wrote the main english translation.

what exactly happened? did they get shot?

Martian Ship (a HUGE ship) was under attack and debris/shrapnel punched a hole through several bulkheads and took a guy's head off, they were also losing atmosphere which is why later you see most of the guys later in enviro-suits

>somehow between then and now become too deep for you
You're under the assumption that a director's work progresses with time and age. But this simply isn't the case with Malick - somehow, he has regressed and forgotten what film is about. His vision is contrived and insincere.
Who cares what he translated 50 years ago? According to his wiki, he didn't even finish his graduate degree due to holding unfounded contrarian views from his peers. Self masturbation over subjective grand ideals is what his newer films amount to.

The Martian ship was getting hit by rail guns. One of them went though and took of Shed's head. Then they had to seal the room.

It is still the authoritative translation of a key work of philosophy and has been for almost 50 years. more then you (or I) will do.

test

The fuck is this?

filenames are hard

errr, Filename?

How does this work? Are there just pre placed explosives all over the park? Is it actually explained or is it one of those things the viewers just has to accept like how the guns work?