How did we go from this

How did we go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/DaystromInstitute/comments/41kvm4/shut_up_wesley_did_irreparable_damage_to_wesley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TO THIS?

sometimes people become adult

delete this

He's such a fag it's unbelieveable.

yeah just like (You) and 90% of this board

I think he spent to much time with trek conventioners and comic book reading manchildren and let it change the standard of achievement he aspired to. He should be a serious actor by this point in his life and instead he's just a king among sweaty neckbeards and pink haired SJWs.

So why didn't it work out for him?

probably for this guy's reasons

were they too optimistic?

Guilt for not intervening to save River Phoenix from being dragged into Hell by Johnny Depp's speedballs at the Viper Club.

I thought he had a reputation for being a bro, but then again I don't know much about him. Elaborate?

holy shit, yes, look at this guy compared to

to this

He was a child actor at the mercy of Hollywood pedos.
You'd be reduced just as bad in his place.

WASSAT?

He's reddit as fuck and a numale cuck. Just look at his twitter.

Kim Jewn Un

>he doesn't like trump!
>wwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Just because he was the lead role in the movie they were in doesn't mean that Phoenix would have given a shit about what he said. Feldman and Phoenix were the cool kids on that set. They probably bullied Will white Jerry was busy working on his dirty gains which would ultimately lead him to steal John Stamos' wife.

the dude is a leftist SJW cuck. Nothing to do with Trump.

He was laughed upon long before the elections.
But you discovered the site too recently and you wouldn't know that.

He was held in low regard here before the presidency was even a twinkle in Trump's eye

what's with all the anti-Trump newshits
now that the elections are over shouldn't you be back to redbit for a cry-in session or something

IIRC for a long time he was alright and willing to make fun of his role as Wesley.

Now he does a Tabletop Gaming show on the internet and has worked himself into believing he's some kind of 'King of the Nerds' and uses that imagined position to push his views. Once on the show they were playing a game which involved Slaves, and he made it so no one would say 'slave' as he considered it to be offensive.

"Power" went to his head.

amp.reddit.com/r/DaystromInstitute/comments/41kvm4/shut_up_wesley_did_irreparable_damage_to_wesley/
>One of the unfortunate truths is that Wheaton was one of the most talented actors on that cast.
Is he right?

That man has a discernible jawline, unlike Wesley.

dude please. that guy has always been a complete tool. It has nothing to with trump.

>amp.reddit.com/r/DaystromInstitute/comments/41kvm4/shut_up_wesley_did_irreparable_damage_to_wesley/

I just restarted TNG the other day. I gotta admit. In the 5th season an alien tells Picard that Wesley has a gift similar to that of Mozart and should be given encouragement. Picard agrees and later invites Wesley to the bridge. It's kind of a douchebag move to make "Shut up, Wesley" into a catchphrase when you know that you're supposed to be helping him develop to his maximum potential.

>tfw I thought I would look like this when I got older