ROB SCHNEIDER

ROB SCHNEIDER

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He did a local ad on my radio

Must not be doing too well.

Topkek

Precious snowflakes btfo

That mexican strangling manlet would be gangster if he had balls to actually say it

Kind of need to brush up on a bit of history there

Northern progressive liberals ran the republicans and democrats or dixiecrats were the southern party of conservatives who wanted to preserve their way of life. Which is why so many older southern Democrats had past ties to KKK like Robert Byrd.

That flipped during the 60s after LBJ and the civil rights act and also during the religious right movement of the 70s/80s for the republican party

It's real

Top Kek

He said things I agree with omg le so le based can I post this on /r/the_donald?

I guess he's doing fine according to the old Sandler crew. I heard it on the Norm podcast

It's a joke you autist.

>le switched sides meme

Yeah we all know you love black dick user, you don't have to retroactively go back and say your side loved black cock 60 years ago too

Suck that BBC

his wife is banging senpai

dude he's just joking

Thats how this shit works

How fucking new are u?

Haha yes xD UPVOTED TO THE TOP XD SHITPOST WEW LADS

post it on Sup Forums as well

Reminder that Sup Forums and reddit need to be tortured and killed

fpbp

I know it's just republican constantly bring up the fact they freed the slave as if they were the same party of demographics at the time

As if it wasn't liberals doing something against southern conservative value

ROB CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP SCHNEIDER

...is a Stapler

everyone who freed the slaves is dead as is every slave and slave owner

Thanks for correcting the record.

Yep but I wasn't the one taking credit for freeing the slaves

>as is every slave and slave owner

We are all slaves and the slave owners are right in front of you

#STAYWOKEAFTBQHFAM

ok, just saying, because every morn and their uncle play the >we game nowadays, everybody needs to have a clique and identify with a gang

it's ok

Wow you should work for politifact you huge faggot.

those edgy comments below the truthometers are NOT a feature of their site, read the articles they back up every one of the truthometers with facts

nice shill

Did they really say that the wage gap myth is "mostly true"?

Jesus Christ, and people listen to this site?

You're a liar.

He's currently doing a comedy tour with sandler, norm, spade and nick swarson so he must be doing decent at least

The 'truthometer' is complete horseshit and is adjusted to how the author sees fit and we both know it

This fake ass image again

>le flipped sides
And yet republicans are still for liberty (at least facially) whilst leftists are still for control and state power

Nothing has changed except their sophistication

putting fake quotes on the picture you posted, already made you a liar, i can't trust you or your judgment

Everyone knows the dumb switch meme. The Republican party became more conservative with lobbyists making a harsher attempt to garner votes through extremist ideas. The only good thing to come out of that is the idea of pushing for more conservatism to counteract the rampant liberalism that now dominates most of our media. Media should be liberal of course, but there should be conservative ideals thrown in - maybe taxing the rich to death instead of creating tariffs is a bad idea, maybe we should shame sluts since we've been telling people not to rape for centuries, maybe states should make their own individual decisions so they're not all riding the coattails of California and New York.

There's a balance we've long forgotten, one our generation hasn't known that was ripped from us by people trying to get votes from morons of the past. Maybe those ideals would help us right now, considering how relevant millenia-old philosophy even helps us currently.

i don't understand why this post is triggering pol-fags so much

>flipped sides excuse
even if it was true, it doesn't change the fact that the current democratic party is the most racist/sexist group in the country

>That flipped
You mean now instead of working niggers on plantations to feed the white man they're working the white man at the tax office to pay for niggers' food stamps.

ROB WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>le samefag feace

Seriously though.
Why didn't the Democrats castrate their slaves like the Arab did?
Burgerland has tons of problems because of this.

are you a racist

>current democratic party is the most racist/sexist group in the country

No its not otherwise I'd be for it. Race realists are very much republican imo. I've never seen a person talk about real racial differences and support a democrat

FUCK OFF

they give handouts to the black population instead of creating incentives for them to work, which ensures they remain dependent on the democratic party

white mustard race

Politifact is a joke.
Stop posting.

So tolerant.

Right otherwise they would simply perish. How is that racist.

Giving your dog food so it remains dependent on you makes sense.

Without the handouts blacks would be starving/rioting 24/7

They also bash Republicans for wanting to recreate Affirmative Action, telling blacks that it's the elephants being "racist" again - the kicker being that Affirmative Action has hurt far more black students in recent years than it's helped. They're professional racists.

1. he hasnt been proben
2. hillary bragged about fencing the southern border and voting to prevent illegals in this campaign, there's video of that

mostly false is an undestatement, you stop posting

AA hurts asian students the most for reasons that should be obvious

it is 100% race based policy and race based is the same as racist

>That flipped in the 60s
Stop pretending that women's/minority studies is history. It isn't

By god that would mean black people would have to work.
This truly is inhumane.

>wants to give amnesty to 30m illegals
>says "My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders"

>Four posts before le switched sides meme

This must be a record

>30m illegals
completely false

You'd think so, but here's the scenario that keeps playing out in practice:
>Black student does well enough for a decent university. They have the energy and intellectual know-how.
>Affirmative Action time!
>Yale! Welcome to the Ivy League, dumb-ass!
>Black student does not have the energy for this level of education groomed into all the Asian and white students.
>Black student drops out.
There's a ridiculous amount of this going on. The Democrats know it and care, but they care in the way that serial killers care about other killers stabbing their prey. It's actually genius and disgusting how they've single-handedly made blacks feel the need for them while putting them down at the same time.

> SSS tier aesthetics
> SSS tier strength and speed
> S tier intelligence
How can other races even compete?

>By god that would mean black people would have to work

They can't though. If they could Africa would be a nice place to visit.

Under republicans blacks would be worse off which is good. IDK why we have to act like anti-racists here.

So democrats were always shit, racist in a time were liberalism was needed, liberal in a time where essential american values are eroding.

WHITE POWER

RACE WAR NOW

Yes it's real.
She wants to give amnesty to every illegal person, increase immigration 550% and is a chronic liar, says she always has a public opinion and a private opinion.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/

Now neck yourself, she lost anyway, CTR.

>Asian and white students.
>and white

ok

The communists infiltrated the democrat party in the 60's, that's the only (((flip))) that happened.