Meh

Incendies>Sicario=Prisoners>Arrival>Enemy

Agree?

Enemy > Prisoners > Sicario = Incendies > Arrival

I haven't seen any of them

yes

Also,

who the fuck brings a child to existence knowing she was going to suffer in that way?

why did the same scene repeat later in movie when she took of the clothes and say they need to see me

So close:

Enemy > Prisoners > Sicario = Incendies = Arrival

> Prisoners

Didn't care for the rest and was particularly disappointed in Sicaro.

To be honest the casting is the only thing that puts Arrival in the bottom for me.

I like Jeremy Renner, but as an actor he's essentially an extra. Amy Adams can fuck right off.

Legitimate maybe spoilers I also heard Arrival turns into a sob story about her character (and maybe her daughter?), instead of actually being about an otherwise ambiguously peaceful alien arrival

Not really, but it has some elements of personal drama

A
Fucking
Timetravel
Plot

why oh why oh hwyhwyhwyhwyhwyhwhwhwhhyhyhwhyhwhhwhwyhyhwyhw

It wasn't about time travel per se you idiot

Information travelling backwards in time = time travel

Why does no one ever mention Villeneuve's Polytechnique here?

I thought a movie about a school shooter who goes on an actual feminist slaughter rampage should be essential Sup Forums kino.
Surely you guys aren't afraid of the black and white, are you?

So was it only her who had that power? Or could it be anyone else who learned their language?

Enemy>Incendies>Sicario=Prisoners=Arrival>Polytechnique

Haven't seen Maelstrom.

I just wish he would make smaller indie movies or took bigger pauses between big productions, because I think that the past 3 movies could have been even better if they had more time in between them.

Bretty gud but I would for sure rate Enemy as better than Arrival

The future is out of her control. She can't decide whether she is going to have the child or not. She can nust perceive future, not change it.

did anyone see REW-FFWD? I liked that one a lot

why didn't louise use her ayylmao magic and just wait a year and have healthy offspring?

why was she surprised when general chow told her his private number?

what's to stop evil time bandits?

who set us up the bomb?

Millions of people with hereditary ailments take the chance that their children will inherent them.

>Information travelling backwards in time = time travel

No. By definition it is not.

It actually is.