Why was he the worst fucking faggot ever?

Why was he the worst fucking faggot ever?

Why are you talking in the third person?

He definitely didn't fit in with the Jackass crew, but he was a necessary evil. They needed a dude who was below their standard level of friendship in order to use him for the particularly bad stunts and not feel bad about it.

He's the worst of the cast but hes still not bad, never seen him chicken out of anything

Him getting pranked was the best thing hes done though

Knoxville will always be best jackass, He seems like the easy choice but his laugh just kills me

The taxi terrorist was probably one of the best things ever caught on film
>looks like somebody brought crabs to the party

>12 years ago you would've been sitting at home watching Viva La Bam drinking Pepsi Blue, playing World of Warcraft and skating with your friends on shitty decks

>the worst of the cast
Here you go

I know Dunn was a dipshit for getting himself killed, but watching Jackass 3 and its very upsetting he's dead. Why couldn't that cunt have just not died

Preston is worse than both

Always feel a bit bad for this cunt he's just there doing the best he can and he's got a few scars too man

This cunt..

Because he was a fucking retard that could've just as easily killed someone else instead of himself.

If you die while driving drunk, good fucking riddance.

Nice dubs, as somebody whos best friend for 17 years died in a DUI I can say he was a fucking jerk off dipshit, seeing him on camera with his bros ius making me very upset
PTB for life

they're all terrible people except for Knoxville, Steve-O, Pontius and Weeman.

yeah but they were fun

Pontious best jackass

But thats not how you spell party boy

BTFO

Step aside, plebs.

Best cast members comin thru.

S-Stop it

Pontious was the best because he was by far the most intelligent of the cast. Which made everything he did 100x better. Seeing idiots do stupid shit is one thing but seeing intelligent, well reasoned people do the same shit makes it better.

2005-2008 were the best years of my life

>that feel when you realized you were the Ehren of your old group of "friends"

>tfw 25 next month

>Because he was a fucking retard that could've just as easily killed someone else instead of himself.
IIRC he DID kill someone else in the crash

>friends
normies pls

I can't even watch the original Jackass TV series anymore. It makes me cry from pure concentrated nostalgia, lads.
I watched every single Jackass Episode, then Viva La Bam, then the movies all in order, and when I got to the end I felt like a relative had just died.

The nostalgia and camaraderie mix is just too much to handle.
Whenever I watch it now, I always shift into a mood of "Man, my problems really aren't that bad. Life goes on. These guys are fools but they're carefree and happy because of it"

I'm fairly sure it's a psy-op desu

Did you mean Dave England?