Why didn't Ron stay with the superior girl?

Why didn't Ron stay with the superior girl?

Why didn't you just write the series instead of complaining about the series for children?

Probably because she got killed by a fucking werewolf in the last book.

Hermione has about 50 more IQ points and looks like a northern Italian supermodel. Can you really not see past the blonde hair?

Shes a plain jane in the books.
Rons gf > Hermione

Reminder she drugged and literally raped Ron. Why are love potions legal? Why was this ok?

The actress actually got her tits out in some cheap horror flick recently, nice and bouncy

>Television & Film
>book
Pick one.

>posts a movie screenshot
>on Sup Forums
>"I'm talking about the books, stupid!"
>mfw

S-Source.

Because people can't make reasonable decisions in one of the dullest franchises

Maybe because he chose to pick one of the dullest-looking girls in the books (that just happened to look like his best friend). Truly fitting for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Well you dumb fucking mobile poster?

>plain jane in the books
>the books
Also in the movies

Ever since the landmark Wizengamot ruling in Romilda Vane vs. the State, it has ceased to be an imprisonable offense to administer love potions if you are an underage witch or wizard.

Are you sure it wasn't that chick who sent Harry a card that spewed out a love charm but Ron opened it cuz there were chocolates with it and he got hit or something? I don't recall Lavender Brown doing it to Ron but haven't read the books for a long time. Also, Hermoine any second of the week. But Emma Watson seems like the type that would be a real prude in the sack.

Harry ending up with a literal 3/10 was the bigger tragedy.

>source material is irrelevant

Also Rons gf was black in the previous films. Magic does wonders.

Guys why won't this kids flick live up to my manchild /lit/ reject standards?

Google's giving me nothing, buddy.

What previous films? Are you from some sort of parallel, more autistic universe?

Also, in book 4, Hermione looks so good when she cleans herself up that Ron and Harry don't even recognize her. She's pursued by Cormac McLaggen, Krum, and Ron throughout the latter half of the series.

If anything, we should be asking why she settled for him.

Too clingy

But she is a mudblood

Fucking racist, I bet you voted for Warlock Trumpicus too.

I would side with Voldermort now knowing how much of a cuck hack JK is

She was an extra before. A black no name actress.

Well, once Voldemort gets cucked by a 17 year old with a logic proof, you can enjoy Azkaban you problematic pure-blood scum.

is that a cinema trick to make you think that pen is your very own penis?

He is going to make magic great again and put up a wall and make muggles pay for it.

Explain

> emma watson
> supermodel

I will never understand why everyone hypes this average bitch up so much

In that scenario I'd have an advanced knowledge of everything and would be able to help him kill Harry and everyone else easily.

Because main characters don't end up with literally whos

But I heard a lot of Muggle Intellectuals say that they would never pay for a wall

All of her cutesy "Won Won" bullshit drove him away. Dumb ginger doesn't realize that a girl like that just needs to be dominated and will change herself to suit your desires. Should have just held her hair tightly and throat fucked her until she was a proper waifu.

Looks like it might be "Tale of Tales" (2015)

But when he spoke with the Prime Minister, he didn't even bring it up. He choked!

How many witches do you think use theirs wands as dildos at least once

In the books Ginny is supposed to be a 10/10 who is kind of slutty, while Hermione is a 4/10 prude who can clean up well.
They should have found some hot ginger slag to recast Ginny when she got older. And tried to make Emma look uglier

DUDEEEE

>Tale of Tales
>>cheap horror flick
u fucking piece of shit
that film alone has more artistic merit than anything JK Rowling has and could put out.

>Hermione is a 4/10 prude
Then how come wizard Messi wanted to fuck her?

It was a vampire in the movie

Lavender was bat shit insane. You fuck crazy, you don't stay with it.

She's black

Because he was a sexual predator. He was a grown adult using his fame and prestige to hit on a 14 year old girl with few friends and little self confidence. That is a man grooming a child. Looks have nothing to do with it.

>LOTR
>shit tier

I don't think he was totally against it. He just pedestalled Hermione too far.

I bet her shoes smell amazing

But he did stay with the superior girl Padma Patil in one of the alternative timelines from that terrible Cursed Child book.

THICC

Just so you know all Voldemort sympathizers were shown no mercy and given a fate worse than death: Azkaban. You're drained of any remotely good feelings and see your worst fears for the rest of your life. You can argue that the "good guys" turned just as bad.

Book Ginny is a tall, athletic, redheaded bombshell. Her actress just happened to grow up plain as hell.

He could have fucked any hot bong slag in Hogwarts instead of an average looking nerd

>garbage written by some old white man in the trenches in ww1
>good
I'm laughing really hard right now.

Sounds like he was \ourguy\

Because he was actually a very reserved and studious person, and is drawn to intelligence more than anything else. He wanted her because she was the polar opposite to the fan girls that throw themselves at him.

3/10

Herm makes more dosh

>paying for a wall when you can just download a book of spells and have the wall make itself
NEET wizard 4 life

>you will never go down to the "joke" shop to buy legal love potions to slip into Hufflepuff qts drinks

>slipping potions to magicals, who may take offense if caught
>not just using it to fuck 10/10 muggles that no one even cares about

There are pretty strict rules for using anything magical around Muggles. Using it ON them sounds like you're going to have the Ministry of Magic on your ass in minutes.

that one counts as revealing magic and ends you up in jail
just stick to dateraping witches

>Hufflepuff
>qts

Can you honestly say that you could resist a face like this?

Yes.

>Britshits have to worry about the government monitoring their magic

Guess not even magic can kill the nanny state

liar

Anyone have that bard Harry Potter cosplay set in the house

racist

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

wtf is a TV license even for?

Herminonie>Luna>Ginny

Ginny was the worst girl. Harry falling in love with her was twilight level of romance.

>Hermione is a 4/10 prude who can clean up well.

So Emma Watson was a perfect casting choice, because that's literally what she is

Your dedication to this is astounding

>Luna
>Not top girl

It's like you have no taste whatsoever

I kek every time.

*tips*

Her shtick will get tiring fast.

>He hasn't read the books

>British wizards have every spell tracked by the ministry
>nobody seems to mind this

if emma is a 4/10 ginny is literally a 1/10

Only minors have ever spell tracked

Yes

He's not the only one who posts it, faggot.