Fucking WHY does EVERY FUCKING childhood movie i loved have to be filled with political BULL SHIT fucking star wars is...

fucking WHY does EVERY FUCKING childhood movie i loved have to be filled with political BULL SHIT fucking star wars is RUINED

GOD DAMN IT

Seriously though, I'm not trying to be a Sup Forumstard but why do women and multiculturalism have to be injected into EVERY. MOVIE. now?

>inb4 jews

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-and-the-alt-right-a-primer/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick somebody call Sup Forums we have a red pill in progress.

Oh no, trust me (((i know))) i'm just frustrated ;_;

you answered your own question user. jews with globalist agenda to increase their own power influencing cinema so the public adopts their ideals.

Wrong, its not so the public adopts their ideals, its to destabilise the population and condition them into destroying civilisation the way rome went.

you're a little whiny faggot. star wars was never good. grow up and get real taste or shut the fuck up and watch what hollywood gives you and like it.

Fuck off.

Actually it's some angry dumb suburban teenage wimps whining about bullshit that doesn't matter and how they're such a poor little victim, boo hoo.

tbqh, (((they)))'re getting sloppy at it.

Just like if you call someone a racist and literally Hitler for something that is not that big of a deal, people will begin siding against you and will get sick of your blatant lies and will understand that whatever your agenda is, it doesn't lead to a free world.

(((They))) are overdoing this gender/racemixing/leftist political agenda bullshit, people are starting to feel disgusted at how something needs to be pushed this blatantly into their throats, and it will backfire fucking hard on (((them))).

>tfw the jews have now become le western boggy man if you don't maintain the family unit

Because we are living in an age where it's cool to be hyper accepting of non traditional heros/characters in media. I have no problem with it because at the end of the day movies that do this are still in the minority. Besides Look at Rogue One and imagine the main character was a male but the same character in every other way, what difference would that make? None. Thus no problem.

what matters?

What is with all the parenthesis? Are you autistic?

>what difference would that make?

He'd be written like a proper character, for one.

We cannot call (((them))) out directly.
(((They))) must not know that we are aware of their underhanded tactics. No one will search with the parentheses. Unless the search engine crawler removes special characters, (((they))) will never see this.

Who?

Back to plebbit fag.

reptilians

You don't seem to be from here. All anons know about (((them))).
Perhaps reddit is more fit for you?

>Who

What's plebbit?

Why should I be worried about lizards and snakes? I like them.

Who the fuck is them? What does Reddit have to do with anything? They are the altright front page of the internet.

Yes, who

>FUCKING WOMEN BEING IN MOVIES RUINS THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so you hate alien, aliens, terminator and terminator 2 then?

Yes

I mean is it really realistic to go through a whole movie without seeing someone non white or a woman? The times are a changing friend.

It's a way of marking Jews. Yes, that old chestnut.

>hello i dont know shit about movies and I come here from tumblr

Ripley was a man with boobs.

>behind blue eyes start playing

>hello I pretend to know things about movies and I come here from Reddit

Might want to check her sex

Delete this post, you dummy.
(((They))) can find it through google.

>Who the fuck is them? What does Reddit have to do with anything? They are the altright front page of the internet.

ah good post

>hello im autistic and i fuck myself with a dildo

I never said "literally".

This one actually made me mad. I didn't think it was really that big a deal in anything else Sup Forums and Sup Forums were bitching about, but a big part of the character interactions in the books were Susannah making honky jokes at Roland, and besides that she already filled the role of diversity required black and female lead.

Except her being a mother figure was heavily emphasized in Aliens

Thanks

Not at all, but this shitty writing just to further and agenda. Sicario is one of the newer movies that had proper female action protagonist screenwriting

Just because you never know your dad it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Do people really get this upset that a sci-fi movie cast isn't 100% white men? I thought people watched sci-fi because of all the different species and races...

Right, where are the aliens in the main cast then?

You're upset that all movies aren't full of white males? Really?

Lol. everyone knows what the parentheses means.

>They’re fond of internet memes, have their own little shibboleths (such as their tactic of putting parenthesis around the names of Jewish users), and are generally young, white, and male.

cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-and-the-alt-right-a-primer/

Nice strawman argument you made there.

_donald

Can someone give me examples where diversity isn't forced

Silly user, the alt-right doesn't exist. It's just a box where liberals put in all the political opponents.

>being mad because everyone in the movie doesn't look exactly like you
>thinking a realistic amount of diversity = "political BULL SHIT"
fuck off back to your containment board

I'll never understand this mindset. I swear it must be just people that grew up around only white people and are afraid of minorities.

The writer of Rogue One literally described the Empire as a white supremacist group and Disney hasn't disavowed the comment yet.

They've always been a very clear analog for nazis

>tfw just realized I'm a 24 year old man spending my Friday night arguing about Star Wars with white supremacists on an anime forum

Only thing that annoyed me about Rogue One is this, opportunity to do anything in the Star Wars universe as an off story... Let's do another one about the Death Star with 90% human characters again!!!

A movie about the Hut cartels or something would be great. Maybe some low down Bounty Hunter who sets his eyes on Capturing a Jedi to get noticed. Elaborate plans and weapons to get around the their use of the force. That would be my ideal. Or maybe a movie about Korriban, Korriban was the most interesting part about the Kotor 1.

The Empire resembled the Nazis only in the uniforms. It was never showed hate against a specific race. The Rebellion didn't look like a melting pot of minorities either.

Predator did diversity better and it was the '80. All this identity policies pushed by the left has divided us more than ever.

Fair point, it was really just the books that show them as xenophobic etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

>culture can be apolitical

wew lad

So don't go to see it? I don't see the problem here other than you're under 30 but act 15.

But Rey, for example, was written horribly because she's female. Abrams and Kennedy were so worried about creating a "weak" (human) female character that they went too far the other way and created someone totally devoid of humanity and vulnerability and completely skipped over basic elements of character development.

That's why this culture of political correctness and inclusivity in film is so shit. These characters aren't treated with any respect. The political agenda is deemed more important than a good standard of writing or potrayal of said characters. They don't treat women of minorities as human beings. They can't be allowed to have any kind of faults because to do that would be sexist or racist.

Ripley was first written as a man. Ripley is a great regardless of her sex.

Sarah Conner has a fantastic character arc. She goes from a scared shitless waitress to a soldier.

What both characters have in common is that their strength comes from being scared and overwhelmed but being brave anyway. Neither of them were ever insufferably competent at everything.

"Strength" is meaningless without fear and weaknesses.

Because xenophilia and degeneracy are trendy with the moneyed Millennial audience at the moment. In about 8 years when the redpilled Gen Z comes to prominence, mass media will pander to them instead

I don't get why it's a problem that the majority group in a nation created by whites, for whites, want to see fucking white people in movies made by fucking white people for mainly fucking white people. I don't give a fuck about any other group, sure they can have roles when it suits the film, but forced diversity is unrealistic and often ruins the film quality.

THIS

...and this.....

...and oh my god this.....

i cant wait until this uzbekistani ornate knife collecting forum finally closes down so i can stop coming back every single day out of force of habit to see the same shit fucking threads like this

You know nothing you ignorant fucker.

Back in the day people were somewhat more reserved. You didn't talk about politics, religion and depending on where you lived and who you were, sex.

We live in a more open time now. Everyone shares everything. Politics, religion, sexuality, what they ate for breakfast.

That's just life.

The folks at Disney are full blown (((liberals))) so they want to share their beliefs with the world via their art.

When making large scale entertainment it used to be important to make it, maybe not generic, but inoffensive to large parts of the audience.

Now it doen't matter. Content is irrelevant. 99.9% of the population is going to go and watch this because "STAR WARS" and "EXPLOSIONS AND CGI"

>WHY does EVERY FUCKING childhood movie

The movie isn't even out yet but this is still your childhood? Underage ban inc

There is no secret agenda beyond Jews wanting more money. Women and minorities have money so jews pander to them. Any studio that wants chinese money knows not to cast a non-white as the lead because the chinese will only tolerate whites if the film is foreign.

There are indeed too many flat female action characters, but this has been going on for quite some time (Lara Croft, Katniss, etc.)

There used to a chrome extension made by Sup Forums autists that placed triple parenthesis's around the names of Jewish authors.

So if you were reading a blog about how White Men Must Die, you could see the Triple Parenthesis and ignore it.

They called it a "coincidence detector".

Google removed it, of course.

They have now re-implemented (appropriated it) it as a "False News Alert", but this time it lets you know when you are reading articles by the "Alt-Right".

Looks like his manchildhood is going well. Social alienation permavirginity angst fully setting him on the road to being a Sup Forums trumpcuck

Now imagine being a part of the other 50% of the population and having to watch a movie with a male character as the lead.

Diversity isn't bad, user. Diversity for the sake of diversity is most of the times bad. Having a female character doesn't mean a movie is trying to send a message. There is no feminist boogeyman trying to ruin your childhood.

It representing the real world where women and multiculturalism exist and where the white male is no longer automatically put on a pedestal. It triggers you because you don't like reality.

>Now imagine being a part of the other 50% of the population and having to watch a movie with a male character as the lead.

At least it would be realistic and you could suspend your disbelief.

>There is no feminist boogeyman trying to ruin your childhood.

To be fair to OP, their quite literally is.

Whether an adult male should care at all about what rabid feminists are doing to corporate entertainment and branding is another question.

he shouldn't, because he's too old to care about Star Wars if he's old enough to post on this website

>It represents the real world

It's the exact opposite of reality user. That's the point. To offer an alternative where women and minorities aren't subjugated to white male patriarchal domination.

Now that Trump is president-elect, things will hopefully go back to normal over time. People are getting fucking tired of the multiculturalism bullshit.

Also, member when there weren't so many Mexicans?

Do you actually say this kind of shit aloud to people? Like, in public?

But the movie is about the women character and minorities fighting the empire, a white emo male patriarchal state that is subjugating them.

What we should have gotten was a Dark Forces movie. What we're getting instead is Disney™ Evil White Males.

Please explain why a male character in a sci-fi is any different than a female when it comes to "being realistic and suspending your dibelief". I'm quite confused with what you meant by this. Are you one of those people who get angry when a female beats up a male in fiction? I don't want to assume, but I've no idea what you meant.

And to my understanding, the mainstream audience cares for interesting characters, not their gender or race. How is having a female lead "ruining" a movie for anyone? The people who are triggered by this just won't watch the movie anyways.

You're out of touch with reality. Nothing will change. Guys like you will continue to be buttravaged by multiculturalism.

0/10

I hate this board. Can't argue so I'll just call it bait.

IIRC Lucas said ideologically the Empire resembled the USSR, and that he went with the Nazi aesthetic because it was more iconic and looked more evil than Red Army uniforms.

This board is beyond help.

Female leads are not bad. Shore-horned female leads for the sake of diversity are. Get. It. Through. Your. Thick. Skull.

And who can tell if a character's shoehorned or not when the movie hasn't even released? I even agreed earlier that diversity for the sake of diversit is most of the times a mistake. It seems to me people like you won't even give a movie a chance, and just seeing a female lead will preemtively make you hate the movie and call it an attack to your childhood and your men's rights.

Maybe my bait-detector is off but a lot of posts in this thread are triggering me.

LITERALLY SHAKING

I'm not him. But you're right. You have to appreciate however that a lot of people predicted this forced-inclusiveness-political-correctness-diversity pandering in Ep 7, and there were plenty of posts like yours saying "you don't know that, it's not even out yet". In the end they were completely right. People can spot this shit using intuition. Shit like "I rebel" probably hasn't filled many anons with a lot of hope that Rogue One will be any different.

>During a White House summit on “gender bias” in media and toys, Tasia Filippatos, the Senior Vice President for Communications at Disney Consumer Products, spoke about the company’s line of products and what it is doing to make their content attuned to the diversity of girls.

>During the panel, Filippatos brought up a photo of the Star Wars character “Rey” on the screen from The Force awakens as a sign of their new focus on girls.

>“As you may have noticed, hopefully you did, the lead character in the Force Awakens was the lightsaber wielding Rae, a very strong empowered female heroine who really took the movie and the world by storm,” she said. “Let me just say, you know, that was purposeful, that was purposeful on Disney’s part and purposeful from the filmmaker’s perspective to make that lead character a strong empowered female.”

>Filippatos also highlighted the upcoming Star Wars film “Rogue One” pointing out that Disney also put “very strong female as the lead.”

>She explained that it was part of a bigger plan for more Star Wars movies and feeding the massive consumer product pipeline, pointing out that there were “tens of millions” of female Star Wars fans.

>“Star Wars has always been one of those franchises that absolutely crossed gender – it covered all demographics,” Filippatos said. “But the product line, historically, has been very very boy focused and was very much geared towards boys despite the fact that these were characters that resonated very strongly with all parts of the population.”

>She said that Disney focused on making the product line more reflective of the interest for women as well as men.

>do not trust his lies

So an industry who used to cater to males is diversifying to cater to females too?

I fucking hate how you faggots use "b-but we're the wider audience, it's obvious why they cater to us!" excuse when people complain about the portrayal of women on sci-fi and action films, but when women start watching and enjoying the genre, that logic can't apply to them.

>the mainstream audience cares for interesting characters, not their gender or race

Quite often female or minority leads aren't very well written because nuance and characterisation takes a backseat to the overt political agenda.

No one here complains about Ripley or Sarah Conner or Marge Gunderson or Clarice Starling. Because they're well written, well acted characters.

>SJWs see a straight, white, male as a protagonist
>get butthurt
>Sup Forums sees a gay, black, or woman as a protagonist
>get butthurt

really makes you think...

>MOM THEY PUT A GIRL IN STAR WARS!!!! ITS NOT FAIR I HATE MY LIFE!!

I dont think people mind the female characters other than our autistic Sup Forums peers. The thing that turns me off is they have made starwars into another endless supply of factory farm films

Except that women don't like Star Wars, sure, they go see the movies. But they don't buy the figures, the lego sets, the comics, or the games. Men and Boys do that.

Also, i love your trying to change the argument. I just provided proof that the female lead for Rogue One was put in for PC points.

Your a Disney shill aren't you? Enjoy your last (You) from me.