W/ Westworld general

It's Always Sunny in Sweetwater edition.

In Will's timeframe:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qSAxH1TC_zM
youtube.com/watch?v=2lGG9ig8DHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Snek

Ford is Ford and Arnold

I want peefu to fart in my face!

Tiny ww

Character ranking
Ford
mib

That's literally it

doesn't look li

maeve

biodome confirmed

What about the Yul Brenner Gunslinger in the basement? How long until it gets activated?

what about delores?

Mib and ford are the only good characters

Lawrence
Teddy
Hector
Armistice
Dilhorus

good girl dolores is a good character too. the new edgy mary sue dolores not so much

how is she edgy?

>Doesn't like Bernard or Maeve
>Only likes white men

>the guy who wants her to piss on him is dutch

why am i not surprised?

She shot a bunch of people

Memes aside, does the timeline theory do anything for you guys. Like if it happens do you think it's stupid and lazy writing or a good twist

while re-watching all of the episodes again, I came up with the idea that white-hat Billy and the Man in Black are one in the same. I searched it on the internet, and found out that everyone thought the same. what a retard I am.

>ywn cuck teddy

Why live?

Timeline theory is literally so autists can deal with two different logos being seen in the park.

Bernard went full retard last episode, him being a host ruins his character and he didn't have much of one to begin with
>Maeve
She's shitty Mary Sue and you know it

>his entire existence is to be the cuck
It's like being born Swedish

Why? They look nothing alike.

I'm not that guy silly. I'm just showing him that she's a SJW.

Teddy is going to be fucking pissed once he remembers everything.

So Bernard is Arnold right?

Pretty cool.
Also, it is quite obvious, so it's not like they didn't give us lotsa hints.

So she should've let them shoot her?

But you don't know when Bernard became a host.

Bernard could have been a host from "birth", or Bernard could have been a real human, killed and replaced with a host, and filled with his memories. If it's the latter, you also don't know when exactly Bernard was replaced.

Just like Cullen might be replaced.

>she's a SJW

so?

I think Arnold was white?

they don't have to be twins.

hahaha GUYS hey GUYS
If he took that patch off would he die? pfffft hahahah

>much easier to just send in clone Teddy the next day while dead Teddy is being refurbed.

Maybe that explains why the machine is constantly making Hosts. Every time we see it, it's stitching someone's muscles or dunking them in the milk.

It also seems like they store the information on some network other than the bots, otherwise the satellite hack wouldn't be needed, they could just smuggle a couple of hosts out. Might explain the drill as well, they are removing something akin to the network adapter.

They actually look cute together.

Are they dating in real life?

No, but when shows do age progression, they usually try to find two actors who look alike, or take the young actor and really put on the prosthetics/makeup, or take an old actor and CGI young them.

god they're hipsters

Not if they are planning it to be a plot twist.

>ywn go climbing with dolores
>swn ask you to sit on your face and give you a footjob after a rough day's climbing

Not literally. Arnold is dead. But I think Bernard is a host modeled on Arnold.

We've never actually seen Arnold. The other person in the picture that was supposed to be Ford and Arnold was actually the host version of Ford's dad. If Arnold was in that picture, he was in the empty space that Bernard couldn't see anything in (possibly because of the host defense mechanism thing - he wouldn't have been able to see Arnold if her looked like him).

>William=MIB will be confirmed
>killing Willores

Why not use many machines for mass production?

Is it easier to create thousands of unique hosts from scratch (or possibly human DNA, possibly from guests), or just clones (or variants) of a good model?

These days, it's often cheaper to buy a new TV than get it repaired. If a host is a popular attraction, why only make one of them, and risk it being "out of order" for repairs when guests visit the park?

Although with Ford's 3D printer in that place off the map, it makes sense to hide that printer, since it may be used to make single copies of hosts to replace murdered humans.

well she doesn't want you. she wants a big black cock

WHAT IF ALL THE WORKERS EXCEPT A ELSIE ARE HOSTS?

What is this?
Is he the father of her child?
She was pregnant few years ago.

WHAT IF ALL WORKERS WERE ONCE HUMAN BUT WERE REPLACED WITH HOSTS AFTER A MONTH OR MORE OR LESS?

No, they're just co-stars that had been spending time together.

Reminder Lawrence is best boy.

she had a kid?

Well they do repair hosts. Maybe each host is so expensive that it's not feasible to just make a new one, it's cheaper to repair them.

>""""spending time together""""
I'm pretty sure this is code for fucking like rabbits.

She was pregnant. I dunno what was the result.

But why would they do that?

She has a 3 year-old boy, I think..

It's called being friends, user.

But if each host is ultra expensive, why waste tons of money making tons of unique hosts, hosts that may not even be that popular with guests, hosts that may never even be seen?

If Dolores is the park's most popular attraction, why spend tons of money making random background characters, and risk having Dolores be totally damaged and offline for many guests?

And maybe it's not that expensive to make hosts, since they pull unpopular ones and put them into cold storage.

hmm...

youtu.be/qSAxH1TC_zM

Well the fact that hosts are put into storage and not destroyed indicates that each host does represent a large investment of time and money.

She had a kid with Jamie Bell.

>she also identifies as jewish

>there are people here who unironicaly believe in shrink rays and William being the MiB

Why wouldn't you identify as Jewish if you're in the showbiz?
Smart move.

What person would you want to see as a host in your visit to Westworld?

how does it feel knowing this ubermensch impregnated your waifu?

i don't get it

how come Bernard doesnt know about Arnold in this clip?
youtube.com/watch?v=2lGG9ig8DHc
Bernard is a host and doesn't know Arnold because hes based off him?

>he's 2cm taller than her

Based manlet.

Hosts can't see the things that will hurt them

ubermensch?

it's like he pinched his nose, closed his mouth, and blew up his cheeks which inflated his ears.

what happened to Manson? i read they were engaged

>"I wanted to break a mold for sure – I knew I was edgier, more alternative, and weird," Wood explained. "And he was just what I needed, because I felt really free with him. And that freedom was attractive."
>The couple, who were on-and-off for over four years, got engaged in 2010, but split later that year. However, despite the criticism and eventual split, Wood said that she doesn't regret the experience.
>"I appreciate everything he taught me," she said. "I just don’t think we were right for each other."

B D S M
D
S
M

>In 2003, Wood described herself as Jewish.[36]

Every time.

holy shit this leak

They better explain what he did to her?
I don't think he raped her, seems not his style. Did he activate her into going off her path.

NANI!?

He west in her world if you know what I mean ;^)

I really, really like this webm

Didn't he say something like "One last roll in the hay for old times sake" ?

In the previews he tells Teddy that the rules of this world hold him back, but he knows how to change them.

Maybe what he's gonna do to Teddy is what he did to Dolores?

YOU WILL SHRINK HEERRRRRR

LOGAN IS DEAAAD TOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe am stupid, but what's Dolores doing in the modern times again? Is she recreating the same path as with William but by herself now?

Yes.

Alright alright I think I got all of it
End of season 6
No questions have been answered
After a long sci-fi battle between William and MiB, Robo-Ford turns to the camera and says:
Did you like my narrative?

I don't continually follow all of these westworld threads but every time I open one they're always the same. Same old jokes, same stupid memes, same "doesn't look like anything to me" replies... I get the impression 90 percent of the people posting in these threads just keep shitposting the exact same things over and over and over again. Can someone post something original? Please?

Doesn't look like anything to me.

>complains about memes on Sup Forums

Analysis:
Purge all your previous interactions with shitposters.

Answer this

Limit your emotional affect, please.

Not that user but I really don't get the point of that.

What the hell could she find now 30 years later that she didn't find with William and that Ford is just gonna let her get now?

She'd be by herself too so the Confederados would be serious problems getting through.

What if it's the other way around