Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog on Fox kids was my jam when I was a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE FIRE WITHIN ME
Those toys were the best tho

That show is still comfy as fuck.

>that fucking theme song

Did one of these niggas have like Leaf powers?

There was a fifth one, the Knight of the Forrest or some shit. He had green armor and twin axes.

lol okay, I only have vague memories of this, but i remember someone that had little leaves around him when he transformed.

Surprised this never got remade or anything.

wasn't this an irish show? i feel like it wan't american for some reason.

NO GUTS NO GLORY
NO PAIN NO GAIN
ALL FOR ONE
AND ONE FOR ALL

here comes Prince Planet
Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince
PLANET!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeKAPOW

>Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog is an Irish/American fantasy-adventure television series set in a fantasy version of ancient Ireland, created by Saban Entertainment.

idk wtf this bs is
now this show was cool

This show is fucking rad. The network that aired it for me replaced it with Bananas in Pajamas and I wanted to hang someone.

They had top tier toys. Lots of accessories, durable, highly opposable.

METALLICS!

>show was always half way over by the time out of school
>only could watch it at grandma's
>never made since

I wanted to watch this so bad, I suppose i could download it all now, i love the future.

I remember eventually it got to the point where they combined their powers and the leader became a white ranger or something.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BEEEEEETLE BOOORGS

I 'member, OP

it was horrible

>tfw you find out Tim Curry voiced the main villian

>spawned 3 videogames

>local video store had a game where if you land a quarter on a submerged pedestal through a slot, you got 3 free VHS tapes
>I chose three of these

Picrelated.

I always liked the strong one in whatever kids show I watched, never the leader or smart one. Idk why

I know it was hideous, but I used to like it along side with sherlock holmes in the future

haha WOOPSIE DAISY I FORGOT DA PICSHURE

the prizes in this show were so fucking bogus

my nigga

This had one of those Lawrence brothers iirc, the middle one. Loved this shit as a kid, had one of the toys and it was my favorite to play with

yeah it had top tier toys, better than power rangers.

>tfw i had the transforming sword and shield that the main guy had, and I would kick the shit out of my little brother every day as I wielded my cyber weaponry

I feel like I only ever watched this when I was at my grandmas house

These are all great, born-in-late-80's-to-early-90's tier tv programming. We are all united by our shared childhood consumerism

remember that cool old guy who could drink beer really quick?

I had so many toys

I love nostalgia threads

I actually met one of the writers for that show.

He seemed ashamed of it.

Ho Lee Fuk...

Just when I thought I had an infallible memory of my kiddie cartoons, you have humbled me with this long-forgotten gem

Street Sharks anyone?

someone

youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg

this shit right here

This was surprisingly good. I never did find an example of a joke he stole. I think it was just people who watch South Park had something to latch onto, like how Cartman made fun of Jews for so long that now they're the most hated thing on Sup Forums. A generation of kids grew up hearing Cartman bad mouth an entire religion and they took it as fact.

Corner Gas

This shit is absolutely massive in South America.

elaborate plz

I saw this, it sucked
This one was great tho

Not that user, but Saint Seiya is one of the first animes that we got here, so lots of people remember it very fondly.

Where are you from? Everybody know them in Italy. Same for Lupin the 3rd and Yattaman.

I've got this but haven't started it, is it good?

Me too
>tfw born with strict parents

good ol usa

>had to get up at 6am as a wee lad to catch episodes of this
hasbro why

This guy has another cartoon called Quads iirc

you must have caught it late in syndication, it was on primetime kids tv in 1996-7