Yoga.Hosers.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS

>Yoga.Hosers.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS

Some weird Kevin Smith shit on Bluray just now.

No thanks.

Do either get naked?

yes

>he actually named his daughter harley quinn

>From the director of Clerks and Tusk

Why are the Nazi sausages dressed like RCMP?

i really enjoyed red state and tusk. will i enjoy this? im straight if that matters.

Alright i'll watch it then

hard pass

Canada hates white authority

>just now.
it's been out there to download for a couple of months now. Movie is shit and only to promote those two retards so they can get their own money and stop fucking in the ass daddy's bank account.

>it's been out there to download for a couple of months now

It's the bluray you stupid fuck

I'm not even sure what he's trying to satire here. Also,
>winnipeg
>white girls
ok....

The movie is so completely uncanadian in its spoof of Canadian society that it's unbearable. I cringed into a coma in the first 20 minutes.

Why does Kevin Smith have such an obssession with Canada? I can't even think of anyone I know who likes his work, and only a few who would recognize his name. Does America hate him that much?

>i only watch blu ray rips, not web dl rips which look just as good and leak months earlier

>web dl rips which look just as good

Get yourself some glasses, and then a job so you can buy a better screen.

Last time we had a thread about this it was full f T H I C C posting and webms. God I fapped so hard to that thread

>Johnny Depp

Holy shit his career is on the skids.

loser

How the fuck did they get Depp? Did he lose a bet?

His daughter is the star...

This movie sounds like something you'd describe off your head if someone asked you to imagine the worst Hollywood movie you can.

It is his daughter bro, its a huge vanity project.

HA shit I only just noticed.

His daughter and Smith's daughter went to the same school or some shit, might have been friends and somehow that led to this. God Fucking Damnit

>A movie for teens

the marketting department really went to town writing this blurb

I almost feel like this movie belongs in the Hall of Fame of 'Proof Hollywood Incest is 95% of why anything gets made right now"

This is why I hope if I have a daughter she looks a fatter and somehow uglier version of myself.

If she's hot...well shit.

>aboot

we don't say this fuck you kevin smith you unfunny fat fuck

you do and you cant hear it, you're also retarded and irrelevant on a global scale and are only known because you're near the USA and speak english

if you were speaking mexican you'd be mexico irrelevant tier

blind fat fuck

kek