Is it a problem?

>is it a problem?
>No, i'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself, he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because "[he's] Dunnhier", the legendary thief.
However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about crime escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

I fucking hate this place.

Well I'm drunk and I laughed at your post, user. Congratulations, you can stave off suicide for another day

Kek

Indeed, it is rumored that the mastermind behind this plot didn't learn how to count

Truly intriguing, the criminal underworld

>Whisoh's serious
>Let's put a smile on that face
It's strange that the Joker named his father in the film. I thought his backstory was supposed to be more ambiguous. Given the fact his father referred to himself in the third person, it's not hard to see where the joker gets his craziness from.

>Yu Enyor friend's are dead!

What did he mean by this?
Who's Yu Enyor?
Is he a character from Batman Begins?
Why is he referenced suddenly in this scene?

fucking nolan

Dunnhier movie when?

No, he said, 'Ewan, your friends are dead!'

Ewan is the Joker's real name

No, he just didn't have the high ground.

>What's so different between you and me?
>I'm not Wehrin Ockipance

How did Batman know his real name? Is there some deeper story here we missed?

holy shit Sup Forums, please im begging you please, stop trying to force shitty memes off of anything thats connected to christopher nolan, its really overdone and its not that very funny. this whole board has gone to literal hell

bravo nolan. and bravo OP for figuring this out for those of us who didn't. thank you

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!
How stupid do you have to be to tell everyone your name during a bank heist?

BANE?

At least TRY, holy shit

>If you are Gudet Sumfin never do it for free
Who is Gudet Sumfin? Why shouldn't he do it for free?

This is the same movie where he made 3D radar device that synched into his Detective Vision that only worked because he somehow hacked every cellphone ever. Of course he could figure out who Wehrin was on the fly.

4jew?

>he doesn't appreciate post-modern memes

Its a gook word for tortuerer that can get people to talk. Remember, he makes the asian guy talk and tell him where the money is.

it's hilarious because this is actually exactly the kind of mental gymnastics snydercucks use to prove bvs was passable

I believe the quote was:

"You an your friends are dead, and now I'm going to kill you too!"

Later in this same scene (directed by Christopher 'Bravo' Nolan), however, one of the clowns refers to him as 'Thea Larmguy'

it shows that these criminals are so self-absorbed they can't even remember their teammates names, despite being reminded of it minutes earlier

good find, op

>Wiseau's serious?

Does this mean that Tommy in the Joker's boss?
Tommy himself is thought to be D.B. Cooper, a famous robber and con-artist. Is Joker trying to gain his approval?

Is Nolan implying that the Joker is Tommy Wiseau's son?

haha dude, nice reference to previous screencaps XD

I can't believe I didn't see what I wrote.

While some dismiss Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy as mere popcorn fluff (albeit fluff with lofty pretensions), one has to appreciate his efforts to imbue even stock criminals with three dimensions. One can take "Chechen" as a just another cheap thug with a generic foreign accent at first glance, yet Nolan insists on humanizing Chechen as a man so full of love and concern for his dogs that he is willing to interrupt a delicate, tension-filled drug deal by proclaiming "My dogs are hungry", presumably with the intention of feeding them there on the spot so as not to prolong their hunger any longer than necessary.

It's a little touch, and all-too fleeting, but it's a gentle reminder that even greed takes a back seat the more pure of loves--that of a man and his dogs.

>Get me the Alan Broderick outta here!

Is he known as THE Alan Broderick for a reason? Why in such a state of emergency would he say his full name?

Sup Forums analysis is the best

Come to think of it, they have the same hair and a similar bone-structure...

I think he said: "No. I'm done here".

Really made me think

No he said "no, IM funnier" with an extra emphasis on im

Uhm, no, pleb, he said, No, it is I who has completed this task and we are Dunier."
He was clearlt refering to the crime group he was a part of.