Shannon on Batman v Superman: "I watched it once and I fell asleep"

>In a recent interview with Fandango, actor Michael Shannon admitted he could not make it through Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in which he has a cameo as Zod, but it's not all the film's fault.

>"You’re gonna get me in trouble, man! People ask me about this all the time. OK, I’ll tell you the god’s honest truth," Shannon said. "Zack [Snyder] is gonna kill me for this — he’s gonna kill me. I watched it once and I fell asleep."

Will Snyder ever recover from this movie?

>and I fell asleep.

Might have something to do with the ambien addiction Michael.

With how many dream sequences the film has, maybe he thought he fell asleep?

>deliberately omitting to mention he was on a long haul flight
>not providing a link back so people could look it up
Why are capeshit fags so pathetic?

Snyder on suicide watch.

T H I S
H
I
S

ターミネーターやエイリアンVSプレデターもアメコミ作品

Ah yes, the same guy that said "stop talking to your relatives who voted Trump".
Only confirms how based BvS is.

i have no idea how people saw this in the flicks without walking out

i had to pause it a few times to go do other stuff because i was so fucking bored

Ah, triggered Sup Forumsedditor tears, yes, I want more.

Stay thirsty.

I like Shannon as an actor and he seems like a pretty nice guy but superhero movies are not a genre for people older than 20 so it's pretty normal for him to not like it.

I'm not the one crying here, mate.

It was the first movie EVER where I almost fell asleep. I was closing my eyes and beginning to drift off. Personally I have never fallen asleep during a movie, tv show, class, or anywhere besides a bed with a pillow.

Never implied you did, lad.

>everyone is talking about his comments about Batman V Superman

>no one is talking about the part of the interview where he literally says we should mass execute the poor and elderly and "put them in urns"

Are we all supposed to just pretend he's not a bona fide psycopath piece of shit?

>pretty nice guy

Read the full interview. I like him as an actor, but he's a fucking repugnant human being

Based Zod, DCucks on suicide watch!!!

Kys

What income level do you have to fall below that makes suicide mandatory, Mr. Shannon?

he was watching it on a plane....

>we should kill poor people and old people.

>they don't have no jobs. There is no reason for them to be alive.

>They do drugs because they know it, they have no reason to be alive

What did he mean by this

>not capitalizing "God"
Why is the atheist media so pathetic?

You're as stupid as you are dumb, do the world a favor and shut your mouth.

Guy thinks we care for his opinion on that movie like we care about his opinion on Trump.
kek

Trump won - there's literally no more reason to bitch about him anymore
Movie came out and made more money than its budget - again, no reason to keep bitching about something that already happened

triggered?

>I don’t know! I mean, yeah, to a certain extent I agree with Trump. It’s the worst thing that’s ever happened. It’s the worst. This guy is going to destroy civilization as we know it, and the earth, and all because of these people who don’t have any idea why they’re alive.

What DID he mean by this?

He said he wants a civil war.

>The big red dildo running through the middle of our country needs to be annexed to be its own country of moronic assholes. You can call it the United States of Moronic Fucking Assholes.

>I want to live in some other f*cking country. But I don’t want to run away. So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up.

Yeah, I've read that article too.

These pieces of shit should stick to their guns and let bitching about politics to people actually affected by the outcome not some millionaires who want more followers and acceptance points.

Ben Affleck was amazing as Batman and I did like the political feel BUT we have to all agree that the film had such a bad pacing.

It was over an hour until the batmobile chase and the dream sequence where he is in the desert occurs BEFORE the batmobile chase.

>superhero movies are not a genre for people older than 20
Bullshit. My 65-year old mother loves them since she read comics books when she was younger. I was surprised she knew the Justice League and the Death of Superman plot when we watched BvS.

I was playing on my phone during the last hour (the theatre was empty).

No one cares about your tears, stop complaining faggot.

>no one cares about your tears

Don't worry user, Trump is going to make America great again. For everyone. Even ingrates like you and Shannon.

>Trump is going to make America great again
Oh man, I'm so glad that Trump won the elections, you're going to swallow those words with the shit that he is going to force down your throat, he is nothing but a dishonest thieve, it's going to be a spectacle to watch your society go down the drain.

Can you get the extended cut of this film on DVD? I can only see blu-ray on Amazon. I'd like to give it another go...