What's his end game?

What's his end game?

Prevent the destruction of the world, I'd imagine.

To further push the chinese-funded psyop that is global warming

His endgame was to win an oscar

His game is over

It already happened

Why did it change from "global warming" to "climate change"?

To shut down retards who walk out in 10 degree weather and yell that the globe isn't getting warmer

Because every winter you morons kept saying "So much for global warming!"

Rubes think climate change means that winters don't happen

Or that some parts won't get colder because of it

To fly around on his private jet and be a hypocritical asshole. I bet you didn't take a bus to the Oscars did you Leo, you fuck!?

>the president of the United States doesn't believe in global warming
you really can't make shit up, burgers voted a burger into office

When people couldn't understand global warming despite it being technically accurate

They'd look at the local weather and see it getting colder or whatever and decide it must be a hoax neglecting global average temperature rise

The better question is why did it go from "global cooling" to "global warming?"

Did anyone watch before the flood when he got shut down by that female poo in the loo.

because they first said it was global cooling

then decided it was warming instead

then they realised they were literally full of shit and used a blanket term of climate change which can literally mean anything

really makes you think how in four decades it went through all these phases

because climate change is natural and always happening
Global warming happens for stretches of time just as cooling (ice ages)

Catastrophic anthropogenic global warming is what they mean to say.

you are on alt-right websites for too long

global warming was something first claimed in the 1900s

>It's another "Climate change is real despite me being absolutely wrong about it for the last four decades but you should totally believe me now" episode

>"Weather is real and it's happening right now"

WOW! REALLY?!

>What's his end game?+ 0 post omitted.

Create the image that he is conscious about climate change so when he is old he can donate all his assets to a "Climate Change Resistance Fund" which will be a charity owned and operated by a trust he owns and operates so that he will no longer be taxed on his assets nor will his estate

And the world was freezing, ''global cooling'' in the 70's. It was a big deal.

But now we're warming again. It's almost like climate change is cyclical or something. And that the science is motivated by politics and money. Who'da thunk?

You can quote alarmist even today that make such such bold predictions

They don't disprove global warming or man-made climate change, but they do hinder the argument with their alarmism

>1900s
>four decades

Global warming doesn't matter because nothing short of dismantling the economy could abate it at this point.

HOLY SHIT THERE'S MORE SNOW THIS WINTER THAT MEANS FUCKING GAMERGATE IS BEHIND IT TAX ALL THE WHITE MEN RIGHT NOW

Is there literally anything Gamergate isn't responsible for?

Is Gamergate the reason that I am still awake when I have to get up in 2 hours?

Or maybe it's that every time someone asks for a solution to global warming, the answer can be summed up into

>Raise taxes and vote Democrat

If you were fucking born in the 2000s you would know global cooling was once a thing.

>And that the science is motivated by politics and money

So it's more believable that there a vast conspiracy of rich scientist motivated by politics and money coming together to collude on global warming.

Rather than a misinformation or denying conspiracy caused by a couple of scientist saying it's cyclical funded by coal and fossil fuel interest groups who rake in billions?

>>Raise taxes and vote Democrat

99% of America's problems can be solved by this.

>Democrats in control the last 8 years
>everything passed by mandate, no need for congress

So, why aren't all of our problems fixed?

The easiest way to get funding is cite global warming.

Want to study penguin behavior? Good luck getting any sort of funding. Want to study penguin behavior due to climate change? You bet people are going to throw money at you.

Climate change while real is being fearmongered at an alarming rate so it is kept in the forefront of the public eye for funding. Just like how meteors are used to scare the public in the past.

This too.

Even if North America and Europe stopped producing air pollution entirely tomorrow, it would hardly put a dent in the issue thanks to China, India, and the developing world. We have no way authority to tell them what to do in their countries and they sure as shit don't give a fuck about any hippie theories.

If what climate theorists say is true, we are doomed. There is no practical way to stop the process and our only hope is escaping the planet.

It's easier to get funding from a republican control congress for global warming than it is to get funding to deny global warming from an oil company of a republican control congress?

Lol okay

democrats haven't been in control for the past 8 years, only the presidency

Climate change is real dumbfuck. Did you miss the part where I said so? It is easier to do some you deem ethical then something that isn't.

>>Democrats in control the last 8 years

Do you not know how American government works? Republicans have held Congress for six years. Please stop pretending you understand my country, Boris.

Shit thread gets shit reply

>There is no practical way to stop the process and our only hope is escaping the planet.

I got news for you.

That's just a liberal pipedream. There is literally zero chance of that happening.

LEO'S DEAD TO THE WORLD

NIGHT AFTER NIGHT FUCKING AN ENDLESS PARADE OF SUPERMODELS ON HIS YACHT, HE FEELS NOTHING

HE ONLY CARES ABOUT POLAR BEARS AND SEA LEVELS NOW, PEOPLE ARE ANTS TO HIM

In that case, RIP in peace humanity. Because if these fear mongerers are right, we're in for some shit and there is no way to stop it.

So at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Trump believes in climate change because it's a moot point either way.

>RIP in peace humanity
There is a million ways the world will end before it ends due to climate change. We are more likely at the moment to bathe in nuclear flames than die out due to climate change.

>Scientists say the environment has been irreversibly fucked since the 80's
>Every celebrity: We have to use less pollution! :(((
That's how you identify virtue signalling.

Climate change advocacy isn't about how to reverse the effect of pollution, it's how to stop adding to it

It literally doesn't matter, we're dead either way.

Might as well be dying and have nuclear powered cars than spend our last days living like pussies.

>we're dead either way
amazing logic

nuclear power contributes less to pollution and global warming than coal or oil

Your sarcasm has been noted, it changes nothing though.

Incidentally "climate change" doesn't meant "end of the world" and even if it dead we would be long dead before it did.

LEO JETS AROUND ON GULFSTREAMS BURNING MORE CARBON IN ONE TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHT THAN AN ENTIRE AFRICAN VILLAGE IN 20 YEARS

BETTER BUY THEM CARBON CREDITS LEO, WHICH ARE COMPLETELY UNACCOUNTABLE SCAMS FYI

Yeah right now, not if every single person had depleted uranium to dump.

Why do we care about climate change in the first place?

so, no matter what happens they can claim they were right

Because the Earth entered a warming pause so the libtards had to change the name of their religion so they could continue to scam morons.

How does it feel to be literally retarded?

People care too much about stuff that isn't their immidiate concern. Let people have fun with the earth being fucked in due time. However much people like to whine that africans work for a buck a day and their life must suck yet those africans are happier than the people who cry about them. Just fucking enjoy your stay in the way that seems fun to you.

I'm a liberal norwegian and I believe in climate change. But I don't care. See in our country you are allowed to believe outside what your party believes.

>I'm a liberal norwegian and I believe in climate change.

/thread

Must be weird to be this retarded.

THE HUBRIS

THE BALLS ON DAT NIGGA

>Prevent the destruction of the world
OK LEO

ENVIROKUCKS DO NOTHING BUT DELAY THE INEVITABLE

Why should I care about global warming? Why should I care about polar bears?

Because not only polar bears but also billions of people can die.

If by billions of people you mean niggers and chinks then I don't care. I don't have children anyway. Polar bears are safe because they can make fertile offspring with other bears.

Presidency

LEO WHEN WILL YOU STOP FUCKING ALL THESE MODELS AND SETTLE DOWN WITH A NICE GIRL AND HAVE SOME KIDS

>I'M SAVING THE PLANET MOOOOOOM!

Trump is actually right on this for the wrong reasons, carbon taxes are retarded because you just drive prices up and end up importing products from places with much more lax environmental regulations and far more emissions.

Either drop massive tariffs on China and other newly industrialized nations or forget a carbon tax.

>let me school you on global warming, and how you pathetics fucks are contributing to it!
>I, who has a private jet by the way ;)