Do burgerclaps really wear shoes inside or is that just a tv and movie thing? It's fucking disgusting

Do burgerclaps really wear shoes inside or is that just a tv and movie thing? It's fucking disgusting.

I don't know, it's so fucking retarded that i think it's true, americans are subhuman

I've never met anyone who wears their shoes inside the house. Maybe it's a West Coast thing? They're kind of weird out there, they say "hella" and all their schools have Mexican flags in the courtyards.

It's comfy, you dildos

I went to Chicago and they wore them inside there.

I wanted to puke.

>Americans have extra shoes for indoor use

I thought this was a meme, but once I visited the US I found out you guys really do this shit

our girls don't. american girls are known for watching movies barefoot. they often put their feet in front of us to get our attention, then their naked feet get cold and they move them to our crotch for warmth where their toes tend to wiggle a lot which often results is at least 2-3 male cums and ejaculations during "sport sex" in a 1.5 hour movie. european males don't get this experience sadly since most of their penises are locked in little chastity cages while their gf's fuck arab immigrants.

if there were more barefoot euro white girls, you guys might get more sex...and well if your cocks wernt locked in chastity cages lol

When you live somewhere that doesn't have mud for roads you can get away with it.

What on earth are you talking about? Old women have slippers, but that's about it.

>having your feet pent-up in warm, moist shoes all day long
>walking around in your apartment/house in dirty footwear you wear outside
>putting your dirty shoes on furniture

Why?

In western europe they wear shoes in the house all the time and also when they have sex, in eastern europe we don't though we are civilised

Allows for changing scenarios quickly without the actor having to put his shoes on or get them off.
Dumb motherfucker.

>implying europeans are walking around barefoot in their drafty castles

wearing shoes inside the house is fine if you came home or are going somewhere soon.

But to just wear shoes inside just cause it pretty stupid

Freedom

yeah roads are so clean in america
you can literally eat your burgers off them

>being so malnourished you cant stop thinking about burgers

Do burgers really use paper to clean their asses after a shit instead of water? it's fucking disgusting

>it's an amerifats getting passive aggressive over shitposts episode

>if you dont look like this, you are malnourished

i wear slippys.

She has the body structure of a manatee this is unreal

It's one of the most disgusting things average Americans do. I don't understand it. Don't they realize people spit and piss outside. Animals have sex, piss and shit outside. Garbage is thrown outside, pollution from Cars and factories all this shit is outside and they're stepping over it. And then they bring it into the house stepping all over their bed , couches, and Carpet. I just don't get it it's fucking barbaric.

it must suck having a mind that considers all of that shit. I doubt you even own really nice things so why care?

people who act all clean all self-masturbatory, you're going to be covered in dirt one day bud so stop being afraid of it

Why are americans afraid of being clean and hygienic? What is wrong with them?

Yeah but then i'll be dead you fucking retard.

Do americans really shit themselves in public or is that just a Sup Forums and Sup Forums thing? It's fucking disgusting.

>it must suck having a mind that considers shit to be shit

What did he mean by this?

it must suck having a mind that considers all of that shit. I doubt you even own really nice pants so why care?

people who act all clean all self-masturbatory, you're going to be covered in shit one day bud so stop being afraid of it

>yuropeans don't have a pair of outdoor shoes, indoor shoes, kicking back on the couche shoes, and a pair of bedtime shoes

What are you poor or something?

>He doesn't own any shower shoes

laughing at your life right now

Yes anywhere it snows or rains a lot or generally gets gross outside, no anywhere it doesn't.

There are significant portions of the US where it basically doesn't rain more than once or twice a year, and there's not much shit to bring inside.

Do americans really do this?

Not for your feet.