Implying wolowitz isn't best character

>implying wolowitz isn't best character

>best character
>only has a Master's degree

kek

Looks like a fucking Monkee

do people on Sup Forums actually watch this shit ? I thought it was for retarded redditors

Even reddit hates this

Literally the only unfunny and annoying character.

>muh gorillion year old jew jokes
>muh circumcision jokes
kys

what do you have against jews?

You realize they dont literally rip off the baby's foreskin with their teeth, right?

They do suck out some of the blood with their mouth though. There was a lawsuit where a rabbi gave a baby herpes when he put his mouth on the kid's penis and it was apparently part of the ceremony (no memeing).

Coming to the world with a blowjob. Blasts to be a Jew.

A blowjob from an old jewish man, I'll pass.

Phew thank God, so they just mutilate the baby's dick where they can't possibly have a say in the matter and can actually traumatise them?

Oy Vey!

Wolowitz used to be a fun character, but now he's simply a vessel for Bernadette's belittling and THE BABY.

In fact, the only character that has stayed true to themselves is the guy who owns the comic book store (don't remember his name, can't be bothered to look it up), everyone has changed; remember how Raj used to be a quiet dork with a pathological inability to speak around women? Sorry schlomo, he's now a suave effeminate ladies man that was forming a harem of white girls before it all came crashing down a couple episodes ago (there was, of course, the transition period when he was a hyper-feminine awkward mess.)

And don't even get me started on the characters of Leonard and Sheldon! The eponymous characters of this show have the lion's share of development which moved in some good directions, but many of them bad; Sheldon for example was flanderized following the success of the first couple seasons, going from "mildly off" to "completely detached from reality" which has only recently begun to change from the gentle ministrations of his girlfriend Amy, a woman that is basically a 3/10 three years away from becoming a Crazy Cat Lady. Gone are the days of Bazinga, now Sheldon merely exists to be Amy's project, existing in that purgatory between "total monster" and "kinda normal." In other words, Amy is trying to change Sheldon back into Season 1-2 Sheldon.

the fuck is this post

I've seen every episode of TBBT, I had a gf who loved it and would watch it with her. I kept watching after we broke up. It's an ok show, not the greatest but not bad either. I like it a lot more than HIMYM desu. I'd rather watch a dumb "nerdy" sitcom than an overly sappy and melodramatic sitcom.

jeward

fag

They are awful people.

Of course he is. Coincidentally he is also the one with the shittiest degree see The Jews want you to sympathisize with Jews.

And then believe their retarded propaganda..

TBBT is literally the worst show on television.

I have no respect for anyone who unironically enjoys this """show""".

I am simply discussing the richness of the Big Bang Theory Universe, (the BBTU, if you wanted to abbreviate.)

Since you gave me a reason to post, allow me to discuss the nature of Leonard and how he has changed throughout the years. Now, Leonard was always something of the protagonist, the man we were supposed to self-insert into; he's a dork, but not TOO much of a dork, and had a sort of sweetness to him that made us wish for his success. He wanted a girl, a "lovely" (I quote that because she's quite plain as far as women go) neighbor named Penny. Now, if we recall the premise of this series it was entirely about Leonard trying to hook up with Penny (hence, "The Big Bang Theory," Penny being the Big Bang.) But somewhere along the way that premise was lost; Leonard went from the hopeless romantic to actually dating Penny (after she got stuffed by her idiot Bull, of course!) Which was enough to milk an entire season off of.

I believe this is where the producers had an identity crisis; the show was now in it's End Game, where could they go after Leonard and Penny tie the knot? So they started throwing girlfriends at the cast to see what stuck, and lo and behold Amy found Sheldon and the rest is, as you would say, Bazinga.

And so as the focus turned to Sheldon and Amy, the producers were free to tear apart the character of Leonard; he lost his hopeless adorkable nature, becoming a bitter married man with Normie problems and a whore wife (Penny has gone from "the hottie" to "the slut that settled.") He's the most normal of the group, but he's no longer the focus of the show, and whenever he's on screen it's to emphasize how much he despises Sheldon and doesn't like having him around anymore.

please keep posting
interesting

>Gone are the days of Bazinga

>he haven't dropped this show yet after they all got laid

i don't watch the show, but this sounds dark as fuck.
It's like two and a half men after charlie died and alan started sponging off some stranger who didn't want him in his house.

Realisticly only Leonard had possibility to ever score anyone not the hot neighbour but the 2/10 coworker, he was closest to the normal person of all of them at start.

please, the show was always mediocre, but if we have to pinpoint the shark jumping it would 100% be the bazooper spam in the ball pit episode.

is this some dank new pasta?

it is now

I would if I could, friend! The only character left to discuss in any capacity is Penny, the central plot of the BBTU's initial stories.

As we all know, Penny was the goal, the end-game, the woman that provided Leonard with a "way out," to become a Normie and finally fit in with the rest of the Normies watching the show. From the very beginning we could tell she was meant to be "yet another beautiful woman." She was a Midwestern farm-girl who moved to California on the hopes of "making it big," finding herself struggling to become an actress as she worked at a Cheesecake Factory. Her dreams were raw, her passion was undeniable, and it was because of this Leonard fell head over heels in love with her.

The early seasons were entirely about trying to get that mythical unicorn that was Penny, a pursuit that saw the gang encounter everything from manipulative whores to asshole boyfriends. Penny did not come out of this unchanged, of course; she was still an aspiring actress, but she began to take on Le Nerd mannerisms; she would come over to eat, display amusement at the wild antics of the gang (in fact, as you would note the camera often pans over to Penny laughing at the joke, breaking the 4th wall and allowing the Audience the knowledge that was a big funny.) She was turning into, in her own way, one of them.

And then it happened, the moment of truth. The Big Bang. Leonard asked Penny out, and she said yes. The show was entering the end-game, and as I stated before the producers realized they were losing their cash cow.

(1/2)

>Amy is trying to change Sheldon back into Season 1-2 Sheldon.

That's good tho?

Give me scientific peer-reviewed papers supporting the opposite.

(2/2)

The producers realized they needed to give the cast girlfriends, a way to sustain the show and keep it going; Wolowitz was a testbed for Bernadette, and while it lasted a season the character arc was painfully short. Raj was an even bigger failure, dating the redheaded Voice of Reason for a season before becoming flanderized into a vapid lady's man. It was in Sheldon they found hope, it was in Sheldon they found Amy and the long climb to Normie.

And so the producers, safe with Sheldon's ability to continue the show, allowed the relationship to run it's course; Penny broke up with Leonard for one last fuck-fest with her bull Chad and then got back together with Leonard for good. This is, ironically the Nadir of her character; she had an identity crisis as her actress career was well and truly killed, and it took the desperate asspull of Bernadette "knowing a guy" that Penny got a hyper-successful career in Pharmaceutical Sales. She eloped with Leonard to Las Vegas, where they got married in an episode extravaganza that had the whole cast (and hanger-ons) visit. What a time! This had all the markings of a Series Finale, but it wasn't. The show continued, only now Penny (now the slut that settled) was married to Leonard and no longer important. She went from the focus to "yet another character", just another woman in the gang.

The Big Bang Theory was no longer about the Big Bang, the show had well and truly lost sight of what it was in exchange for the whacky antics of an autistic man-child and his frumpy girlfriend. Leonard had lost his position as the protagonist, Penny had lost her importance to the plot, and now Sheldon was the true and undisputed king of the series.

And that, my friends, is the greatest Bazinga of all.

Does that mean I like TBBT now?

I want to believe this is a pasta but the time between posts says otherwise.

BAZOOPER

Howard, Bernadette, and Amy at least have solid comedic timing. I can't stomach the show, but those three are capable of being funny. The rest of the main cast are terrible.

I agree with you, and I think they certainly lost their way within the show.

The entire main cast went from all being no-life artists with no prospects for sex ever again, to all having girlfriends and complete lives.

And now that all their girlfriends have entered the show, even they have their own stories and plots.

it ruined the charm of the show, especially when you say Leonard finally bagged Penny. It happened way too soon, and I thought it would end with them getting married, but they found a way to continue it, when ending it then and there would have been a perfect way to finish.

He's right. Genetics don't hurt a person, culture does. See: Black folk

>I want to believe this is a pasta but the time between posts says otherwise.

It's not pasta, user. I was writing it all from the heart and my own memory of watching the show from start to present.

>it ruined the charm of the show, especially when you say Leonard finally bagged Penny. It happened way too soon, and I thought it would end with them getting married, but they found a way to continue it, when ending it then and there would have been a perfect way to finish.

And thus enters the genius of the producers, because without a clear end-goal (Leonard marries Penny) they are free to produce as many seasons as they need until the ratings enter a terminal dive. Now the show will only end "whenever", maybe when Bernadette's baby is born or when Sheldon finally becomes a Real Boy and marries Amy (as he intended to do in that famous episode, you know the one I'm talking about.) As we both know, the show will end when it wants to end regardless of the current plot.

user from earlier was asking when the show well and truly jumped the shark. In truth, it's difficult to pinpoint an exact moment the show did this, because like the mighty Mississippi it ebbed and flowed hither and tither, meandering from plot to plot with high points and lows. The Shark was jumped in the ball pit. The shark was also jumped when Leonard and Penny got engaged. When would I say the show jumped not the shark, but the Mega shark (megalodon?) I'd say when Amy and Sheldon had sex.

Good god, what were the producers thinking when they had that happen - I mean, we know what they were thinking (more views) but how the hell do you top that? Sheldon, the autistic monster of a man-child, finally stuck his Bazooper in Amy's Bazinga and did a Botswana. You can't top that. You can't top that in a million years.

i suppose that's the plight of a very very popular show like this. You have to keep it running, even if you don't want it to, until it finally dies on it's own accord.

I think Sheldon and Amy finally getting married will be the season finale, but who knows, they might even extended it until they have a child together, or maybe Leonard and Penny have one.

It's hard to say when it would end when it's so flagrant with it's overall plot.

it's right in our faces

>Amy and Sheldon had sex
That is when I stopped even hatewatching this out of boredom

What the fuck is even going on anymore.

>Sheldon merely exists to be Amy's project
That's how a real relationship work, dude.

>muh gorillion year old jew jokes
What kind of jew dosen't make a good old jew joke, im make one at least per week

hmm. I used to watch TBBT with my boyfriend too, although it was a long distance thing. We just played the episodes at the same time

>I'm wrong

You watched this shit post season 3?
to be honest i watched up to season 5 and it went to shit so i just stopped, its just not funny anymore