youtube.com/watch?v=0mmx68VmTEo
yuki.la/hm/1444114
yuki.la/hm/1444861#p1444861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Cleganebowl

Not happening on the show lol leaks prove it

it's not happening

Azor shipping

This song youtube.com/watch?v=0mmx68VmTEo and lots of autistic images I've saved over the years sort of prove it though
Checkmate atheists

So which thread is the real one this or the bran autism one?

Doesn't matter anymore because you've already fucked it up by posting in the later thread.

>Was that in reference to the iron throne or the Dothraki?

Well, she threatened him about not hitting her again and shit... Telling him he'd lose a hand.

Regardless of her position with the dothraki, that's not something you say to someone you acknowledge as your king.
It's quite obvious that from this scene she was the one in charge and she was just carrying his ass around, but he'd never be king, certainly not HER king.

Let's try to keep this one alive. Prob won't work but I don't want to post in a faggot bran thread unless I absolutely have to.

Fuck

This was made first.

Rightful firstborn thread

Here's some topic to start the thread.

How did Doran know for Viserys?
The only important people who were there are Jorah, Dany and Drogo, so it points out to Jorah sending to Varys/the small council...
But how does it get to Dorne?

Even if it was Varys who directly sent to Doran, why would he mention the death by molten gold? This doesn't seem like an important information to share...

Dorne has a good relationship with Essos traders so I assume a big thing like that got around

But how would that get to essos traders in the first place?

After Robert's death, half of Westeros doesn'T even know wtf happen.

Some people say it was Renly, some say it was Eddard, some say there was magic involved... And we're talking about people who were a couple miles from where it happened, and they don't even know the killer...

Yet Doran knows EXACTLY how Viserys died, 30 thousand miles from there?

Reminder that Jaime literally leaves Cersei after all the madking shit shes done because she won't listen to Jon Snuh.

reminder bookfags will NEVER EVER get winds

We have at least another two years, so we might, especially once attention starts drying up because the show's over. Fat man will release just to keep Sybel's love and attention

Cleganebowl is for casuals anyway

Mermen conspiracy being in both pictures pretty much confirms it lads

>jon x sansa
>normalfag

Is anything tumblr and being pushed by media to the tumblr demographic really normal?

>theon gets a volcano cock

Anyone else going to go to the GoT orchestra concert ? The best thing about the show now is the soundtrack.

>sept of Baelor not an inside job
it's obvious tho

So will Jon decide to stay as King in the North when he comes back, knowing he's usurping Bran?

Or will he learn R+L=J and decide to take his rightful place on the iron throne?

Or will he learn R+L=J, reject both thrones and die?

inb4 he dies and becomes the new Night King

Implying DnD even realize that he's usurping Bran

I bet they do and they're enjoying it

Second for Arya/Jaqen sex.

I want an episode where Jaqen meets Arya again and confess to her that he really was Jaqen H'ghar from Lorath before joining the faceless man in Braavos and explaining also his life before and motivation to join.

They know

>Rickon is Ned Stark's trueborn son, which makes him a greater threat to Ramsay than you, a bastard, or me, a girl. As long as he lives, Ramsay's claim to Winterfell will be contested, which means he won't live long.

In the show, the North, Riverlands, and Vale are united (because the Vale lords declared Jon their king for no apparent reason fuck DnD) and the Reach, Dorne, Crownlands are united under Dany and the Westerlands will be united under her if Tyrion takes the lordship.
The north, Riverlands, Vale alliance seems to be a possibility in the books with Sansa, according to what she has been discussing with Petyr. Is this evidence that there will be a split realm like this at the end of the series? Will the Stormlands have a lord installed in the show that's loyal to Dany?

It won't be split.

All will fall under the dominion of Jon Targaryen.

Don't bother looking for a complicated ending m8.

Think short, simple, Lord of the Rings-esque, perfectly fit for a trilogy, because that's what ASOIAF is at its heart

consistency between seasons is asking far, far, far too much.

>leaf: brandon stark needs you meera

It's happening in final season.

Third for the return of Jaqen and his faceless minions.

first for brommen lives

But Leaf was right.

Without Meera, Bran would've gotten swarmed at the cave.

And without Meera, he'd have no one to drag him a mile to the Wall after good old Uncle Benjen dropped them off

Will based Qyburn resurrect him as a fuccbot?

He's referring to her leaving Bran in S7

tfw i watched 20 minutes of tommens dick and now cant look at pictures of him without feeling ashamed

I know, but he did still need her.

Doesn't need her as much once he's back in his home surrounded by men loyal to his family.

D&D are still fuckwads for taking away Bran's waifu, but she was still important to his survival

I still have more faith in the fat man than that. If we don't get an anti-feudalism, anti-war ending then the fat man truly has grown obese and complacent and forgotten all of his earlier writing.

mfw we won't see Meera sparring with Arya while Bran watches, and Sansa gets jealous and starts treating Meera like a servant and makes her rub her feet

>perfectly fit for a trilogy, because that's what ASOIAF is at its heart
What are the three acts then?

>Fat man will release just to keep Sybel's love and attention
That was hilarious!
Is he really in a relationship with Sibel? What about his wife??!

Mfw we wont't see jaqen meets Arya again and tell his backstory and life before joining the Faceless Men and then realizing that they are the same and making love with passion.

>I still have more faith in the fat man than that
>mfw

Accept it, Jon will sit the Iron Throne at the end as consort to Dany who's magically pregnant.

At worst he'll be dead and Dany will sit the throne alone and pregnant with his child.

Fat man is hell bent on keeping an ending from over twenty years ago back when he had a much simpler story in mind.

Please explain, I'm confused..sorry..

He planned for three acts, but fucked it all up because the story got away from him.

not really. benjen could have shown up before that and saved bran just as easily if not more easily

and its not like she had a contract with leaf or some shit and taking him back to winterfell was the end of the term of agreement. she shouldnt leave until after the war is over, otherwise what the fuck was the point of all of that. what is she just gonna leave it all up to chance now? "its been fun bran and i know the war is literally just starting but you can take it from here right"?? shes the only person alive who actually understands brans powers and can help him if something goes wrong, which it did and likely could again.

the whole fucking point of this was finding a way to defeat the white walkers, until thats taken care of meera shouldnt be going anywhere

Where did you watch 20 mins of his dick?

No problemo!

So the Faceless Men Arya has meet in Harrenhal, they are meeting again and he tells her that he really was Jaqen H'ghar from Lorath before joining the faceless men. Jaqen tells to Arya his life and backstory and that his former life means nothing cause he is now a servant of the many-faced god.

>not really. benjen could have shown up before that and saved bran just as easily if not more easily

But he didn't, so it fell to Meera

>she shouldnt leave until after the war is over, otherwise what the fuck was the point of all of that.

Ask D&D. I can try and excuse it by saying she doesn't need him personally anymore since he's now surrounded by allies but that's bullshit that disregards that she swore an oath to him in the books and considers him her prince, but D&D don't give a shit and she didn't make that vow in the show

*he doesn't need her

how tf did you miss this?

yuki.la/hm/1444114

the links have all been taken down and i dont know if its been reuploaded anywhere but heres people discussing it at least

Ah I get it now, I think.
Hey in season 6 Of GOT there were rumors Shae was going to be in a flash back but they didn't show it, what's up with that..

>tfw still no Maisie omegle wank clip

where did it all go so wrong

this ones got gifs

yuki.la/hm/1444861#p1444861

I'm really glad that you now understand it and no, i dont give a fucking shit about Shae the funny whore.

We have those low res topless pics

Don't get greedy

.........??????!!!!!!

What was his life before joining the Faceless Men? What was his backstory and motivation?

>Sansa died in s1e1

you want people to commit suicide? because that's will happen once they see those clips, it will be so disgusting people will try kill themselves to stop the pain

you have to be 18 to post on this website

>dat fappening clip of the girl wanking that they said was Maisie

Was disappointed

>All Starks are alive
Explain

that nigger probably fucked him in the ass when he was a kid and once jaqen became an assasin he killed him and stole his face.

>Benjen is going to appear out of nowhere in S7 and give Jon his horse and die for being a retard but he left his crippled nephew and Meera to drag themselves to Castle Black whilst being chased by wights.
D&D really are jon autists aren't they?

Were those leaks real?

Because I upset a lot of people in work with that info and there will be backlash if I'm wrong

benjen knows jon is an important character, unlike bran who is just dumb tullyshit who is not fit to breed, and not fit to lead.

Literally every week there are more pics from sets that confirm them.

100% confirmed.

Verified by watchersonthewall and Sue's sources

My friend works at Game of Thrones and he told me Jon and Dany get assassinated by Varys and Tyrion ends up on the throne with Varys as his hand and then Varys kills him and just keeps killing the king/queen until there's a gay couple on the throne. It was gonna be different but since Trump became president it's gonna be a black guy and a dornish guy. Enjoy

I like Stannis gif.

Hmmpf hihi haha

If so, then who was the nigger and why did he raped poor Jaqen? Why did he stole his face?

Just bought season 6 from best buy and the sticky shit ripped the top of my Blu ray packaging.... Can I return this shit?

becasue jaqen loves to jerk off while using his nigger rapist face. I don't know if he uses mirrors becausue I don't know if there are mirrors in asoiaf universe but he uses something to reflect his face, his nigger face. It's a fantasy series, I'm sure he has something like that.

Yes

The packaging is straight up trash this year, usually even the packaging is kino but they went really cheap this time

Get your money back whilst you're still able

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Thank fuck

Do you think that Jaqen, Arya and waif ever did trio sex. Did Jaqen bang Waif on a daily basis?

What happened to the House sigil slipcovers?

Why do Sansafags always get triggered when you bring up how Bran is the rightful Lord of Winterfell and won't be a treeperson?

They love this idea that Bran will die or just give up his rights so that Sansa can be Queen in the North.

Bran already did give up his rights, he abandoned Winterfell in the face off the enemy

No idea, we don't get them in the UK

No he fucking didn't and even if that was accurate thats not how succession works

That's not at all how it works

>there must always be a Stark in Winterfell

>"lol fuck this shit, they have swords and fire and shit brb running off with this Wildling prisoner and retarded half-giant"

Break the Law In The North, live with the consequences in the North

>giving up a castle that's already been taken and then burned by Boltons shits is bad

kys sansafag

>cowardice can be forgiven

Southerner pls

>Sansa's not a retarded traitorous coward

sansafag please

>did duty
>saved Winterfell from the Boltons

>didn't perform wifely duty
>ran away instead
>killed her Lord husband she consented to marrying
>rejected Vale then begged for it back and kept that info from Northern Houses leaving them to die to bait Ramsay out of Winterfell for Southern shit help

kys sansafag

So what if Craster is really the offspring of the Night's King and the Other Woman he slept with? I think this would make sense considering how he would even be able to communicate with them, maybe males are more susceptible of turning into an other than females or maybe Craster just wants to keep his bloodline pure for some reason.

Has anyone got the original leak screen caps?