What is with the feminization of asian men in tv shows and cinema?

What is with the feminization of asian men in tv shows and cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being surprised that an androgynous race doesn't act like men

Asian men have always been emasculated in Hollywood. This is why Glenn from TWD was such a big deal. It's not a conspiracy, just old racist tropes.

they feminized themselves tbqh

>Sessue Hayakawa (早川 雪洲 Hayakawa Sesshū?, June 10, 1889 – November 23, 1973) was a Japanese actor who starred in Japanese, American, French, German, and British films.[2] Hayakawa was one of the biggest stars in Hollywood during the silent era of the 1910s and 1920s.[3] He was the first actor of Asian descent to find stardom as a leading man in the United States and Europe. His "broodingly handsome"[4] good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood.[5][6][7]

>During those years, Hayakawa was as well-known and popular as Charlie Chaplin and Douglas Fairbanks, although today his name is largely unknown to the public.[3]

>His popularity, sex appeal, and extravagant lifestyle (e.g., his wild parties and his gold-plated Pierce-Arrow) unsettled many segments of American society which were already filled with feelings of the "yellow peril".[8] With the rising tensions between Japan and the United States, Japanese actors were no longer welcome in Hollywood.[9] Following the end of the war, Asian characters were depicted in a desexualized fashion in modern Hollywood and in the wider society,[10][11][12] as exemplified by the controversial character of I.Y. Yunioshi in Breakfast At Tiffany's. Hayakawa refused to adopt the negative stereotypes. He abandoned Hollywood for European cinema and there he was treated equally.

Asians already are ruling the world. Whites are basically protoniggers compared to asians.

I MEAN LOOK AT THEM

t. tetsuo

To add, this will probably be changing since China is now such a huge market for Hollywood.

>Never invent anything worthwhile
>Just copy anything white people do
>Still cucks to the White man

Yeah, they really do rule the world.

t. Smarter, more successful, richer, less crime, etc.

Oh shit the little savage knows people words.

>what is paper
>what is gunpowder

rice nigger you don't even have an army, we will nuke you again if you ever think you are worth something

>20,000 years of society
>2 inventions

>rice nigger you don't even have an army

Do you own an army? What are you even trying to say?

>we will nuke you again

Wrong asian but you're retarded and literally cannot help yourself so I won't hold it against you

>tfw you will never be this insecure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_China

Watch, now he's going to run away to his safe space to shelter his brain from the facts

>He says, while speaking our language

Feels good man

>Ameriniggers seriously only know one language

I thought that was a joke

>Wrong asian
Being a pathetic chink is even worse, though.

wh-what the fuck? who made this graph? how is it so jumpy? I demand a source

Only need to know one, you dirty gook. Anywhere I go you savages are trying to learn English because you know it will greatly increase your chances at a better life.

>Paper
Egyptians were writing on papyrus

>Gunpowder
White men made it better and made better applications for it

100 is supposed to be average so they had to realign the test scores because the average score has been creeping up constantly

>White men made it better and made better applications for it

There was no such thing as "white people" more than 100 years ago.

>What is with the feminization of asian men in tv shows and cinema?
The women like (mostly) fem men, the guys I think it's just cultural to look fem?

The idea of white people is a few hundred years old at this point. It was started by WASPs which makes it kind of cringey when Euros use it.