Who would win in a game of wits if the turf was a big abandoned house?

Who would win in a game of wits if the turf was a big abandoned house?

Including prep time?

obviously

Hmm I think Kevin. Predator doesn't really prepare for anything he just freestyles it so Kevin could just use that against him.

So why did Predator turn into a skeleton?

Does Kevin understand that he's in mortal danger and is he willing to kill the predator?
In that case he wins.

Yeah Predator would turn the corner and get hit in the nuts by a paintcan then slip on a bunch of marbles.

Kevin, Predators dont hurt unarmed kids.

Kevin is not unarmed. But the house is abandoned, it's not where Kevin lives so I don't see why he would try to defend it.

This is where things get interesting.
Kevin would assume the predator is like a male human.
Is he tho?
Maybe he doesn't have balls to get hit therefore he would be unstoppable.

Kevin couldn't beat two comedy villains on his own. Is that old coot going to slap pred upside the back of his head with a shovel and save the day?

Yeah but predator is on his own. So the teams were even as they are now
Kevin vs predator
Kevin and scary old man vs two thieves

He could have killed both of them anytime he wanted when they were in the house in the original Home Alone, it was only his moral choices that put him at a disadvantage, I guess the real question is how far would he be wiling to take it like to have the best chance of beating the predator like said.

if there's plenty of books, toys, household electronics... basically what you would expect in an upper middle class 90's suburban home, Kevin wins easily. Shouldn't even be a question unless there is some handicap I've overlooked.

Predator has a tactical nuke strapped to his hand

The predator was a bitch ass coward, he'll probably burn the house from a safe distance

would the predator turn into a skeleton if electrocuted?

kevin would disarm it while he has predator incapacitated and shove it up his ass then detonate it from a safe distance

It would probably shake out like how Arnie caused a huge fire to fuck with the Predator's heat vision, then kept running out of the shadows and hitting him with an axe before disappearing again.

Only in this case, Kevin would turn on the microwave to lure the Predator in, before triggering a large hammer that knocks it into an open oven or something.

but predators can fly, at least in AVP, they levitate, also they can be invisible, I'm not sure mcculkan could take it, he's witty but not that witty

dude, first predator was literally killed with the aid of some fire and some wood...

>it's not where Kevin lives so I don't see why he would try to defend it.
"Home Alone 2 isn't canon" fags go home.

>Predator goes to use the microwave
>Kevins put dog poop on the door handle
>Predator has an emotional break down and cant stop crying

Kevin 1

But kevin would only try to fuck with predator if he had some kind of personal vendetta against him. And he doesn't so why would he try to lure him to the abandoned house like he did in home alone 2?

Predator drank all the pepsi

More like
>predator goes to use the microwave
>kevin hid some spoons and forks in the microwave
>microwave explodes in predators face

kevin always has contingency plans

Yeah but predator got to sleep in buzz's bed so predator actually did kevin a favor by peeing in his bed

kevin and predator become bros. the end.

How to catch a Predator in bed with Buzz

Hard to say.

Predator has superior strength and firepower on his side of course. But Kevin has control of the combat environment and can use the fog of war to his advantage.

This would be a worthwhile movie.

always wondered about this one

>prep time included
Kevin, hands down. He'll have set up all the traps and befriended the seemingly scary but secretly sweet adult. Predator doesn't stand a chance.

>they levitate, also they can be invisible
Two powers that are useless walking through a house.

Honestly why have we not gotten a gritty R rated home alone sequel of adult Kevin suffering PTSD and harry and Marv trying to kill him one last time for putting them in prison for 40 years or whatever? What is that dude doing? Drugs and nothing else I'm sure. Think of that collector movie but maintaining the quirkiness and holiday spirit of home alone

Kevin vs BANE?

ROYAL KEVIN RUMBLE. IN EACH CORNER WE HAVE

KEVIN FROM HOME ALONE 1,

KEVIN FROM HOME ALONE 2

MARK FROM THE GOOD SON

AND MALCALAY CULKIN FROM DON'T DO DRUGS AND HANG OUT WITH MICHAEL JACKSON

The predator will only tolerate being hit in the face with a certain number of paint cans before the city block is getting nuked.

kek, this

It would be a draw. The Predator would be about to kill him and he'd see something with Kevin's name on it and he'd say,
"Kevin? That's my name too!"
And then they'd be friends and they'd make a crime fighting team with Marv the skeleton dressed as Wonder Woman

>after two hours of falling for Kevin's traps, the Pred gets frustrated and just nukes the building
No one wins.
Except us.