Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Do you think these guys are genuine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genuine assholes, sure

Their show has been 100% staged from the start.

Not even for a moment

>hahaha for Sal's punishment
>they stare at the camera.
>WE CHOPPED UP HIS SISTER AND NOW FEEDING IT TO HIM!
Was this episode over the line?

I dont think it was staged from the start. The early 1-3 seasons were genuine and the rest is pre-planned.

When they swap camera angles you can literally see the other cameramen pointing fairly hefty cameras right at them, I don't know how anyone could miss them.

It's obviously staged, however you can't deny that the 4 of them have chemistry which in turn leads to a pretty funny show regardless of the faked aspects

Who's the best joker?

i am

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

If it is staged I wonder why none of the hundreds of actors they've worked with have provided any proof. Most people are terrible at keeping secrets.

I was thinking the same thing. And why stage? I dont think they can afford that amount of extras.

half the time the fuckers laugh before they are about to say anything

if they could keep a straight face it would be way funnier

Q is the best joker and I will tell you why. No one remembers any memorable Q scene, because Joe, Sal and Murr tell him what to do, yet everyone remembers Joe, Sal and Murr scenes because it's Q that comes up with what they have to do. He gives out way more than he receives, the others are not even close to his quality of jokes and pranking.

No one gives a shit if it's staged, it's still funny in the way that hanging out with your jack-off buddies from high school is funny.

That said, that Nitro Circus special was the most painfully awkward and boring thing I've seen on tv in years. Still enjoy the regular edited episodes though.

Not as bad as
>what Q doesn't know is that the tree he is chainsawing blindfolded
>is actually his parents

My old teacher is best friends with all of them.

Actually met all of them a few times.

Pretty cool guys.

Big fan of the show and I agree. What a waste it must of been for all those people that bought tickets to see it live.

they look too old to be funny

>being a fan of the jokers and not listening to Q's superb podcast with the guys the Clerks movies are based on
>ISHDYDHGTB