Going to see weekend movie with your family. It cost over $100 for everything includes tickets, popcorn, and drink

Going to see weekend movie with your family. It cost over $100 for everything includes tickets, popcorn, and drink.

Since when have watching movies in theater has become this expensive?

i want those chicken tenders

>XD 3D

>3D
Die. The important thing here though is

>you can get fucking tendies from wagecucks

I might go see some movies in theaters now.

>2470 calories

>having more than 1 child in a first world nation

You suburban fucks should be charged out the ass for a movie.

Now pile your faggot kids into the SUV and go fuck off to a Chili's

>people waste their daily calorie allotment on garbage nachos and soda

fucking nachos have more calories than pizza?!?

>he fell for the calories meme
inb4 fat fuck. nope, fit af and just have a better understanding of the human body than you do

>thinking garbage movie theater nachos and soda is good for your gains

whatever makes you feel comfortable buddy

Well its a personal pan pizza I guess.

Also corn chips have a lot of calories and that (((cheese))) they use on those nachos must be pretty gnarly too.

>However, individual needs may vary
My doctor says I'm not getting enough nacho cheese

kek

>including food and drinks as part of the required price

when will you yanks stop stuffing your fucking faces all day every day

it's two hours

fucking get a ticket if you wanna see a movie

>that pic

Look, I'm fat. My wife is fat. Our kid will probably be fat. You know what? We shut the fuck up and be fat.

If I wanted to be thin and fit, I'd eat right and work out. But I like food and I'm lazy.

People like her give fat people a bad name. How is it body acceptance if you have to make excuses about why you should be allowed to be fat?

Just be fat, nigga. And if someone has a problem just say "Shit man, I like food and hate working out."

If you're bothered about your body, do something about it. If you don't try to make a change, you clearly don't care.

why do you need popcorn and drinks?

>europeasant think that's a lot of calories for a healthy adult male
Enjoy your dinner of boiled turnips and black bread.

But I don't want to be personal responsible for my actions :(

>amerilards so fat they LITERALLY can't go two hours without eating

Nigga this isn't ethiopia where we spend our entire day in the line to fuck or eat goat, We have jobs that we don't eat at and sometimes we go to the movies after these jobs, its called living in a first world nation ya africuck

The thing is, they have a point: you can be unhealthy and thin and no one gives a shit, but if you don't fit a body type it's suddenly a problem. You can be moderately chubby and still be a healthy person.

HOWEVER

There's a world of difference between "50 lbs overweight" fat and "literally can't walk up a flight of stairs" fat.

These pigs unfortunately make no distinction, so you have heavy set people justifying and unhealthy lifestyle because MUH FEELINGS