Do you find this clip funny, Sup Forums ?

Do you find this clip funny, Sup Forums ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bIqdTnlZq30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLezz3Z_LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you sometimes feel alone or ignored?

About as funny as this

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLezz3Z_LQ

no

Holy shit. Cringed hard. Even got the cringe chills. Can't believe I used to watch this shit

Christ, I really hope that the guy who voices homer or whatever has a stroke and they're forced to cancel this garbage. This has gone on for way too long.

They'll just replace him.

>2009 youtube video
>episode is from 2007

dear god why why why why why

Nah, I don't even like LoTR. The Adventure Time intro however, made me feel sad. This are the kind of people behind the Simpsons staff right now.

Nelson saved it from being trash

Rude

The best part about humor is FUCKING BREVITY

what?

That was Family Guy tier unfunny.

underrated post

>being that unaware of a dude with a gun drawn

Well it was okay up until the actual LOTR spoof started, then it went to shit pretty quick.
I know what you mean, it's written by rich hipster kids who have never even met the type of person that Homer Simpson is based off of.

Not funny, but definitely more entertaining than the usual commie drivel they've been putting out for the last few years.

This. Old School Simpsons had some unfunny gags, but they were over so quick that you either forget about them. New Simpsons pads stuff so much that they even kill some good jokes by trying to add a couple of beats to stretch time. A lot of the new episodes could be a decent-to-funny 15 minutes instead of a dull-to-decent 20

>commie drivel

"Not affiliated with the human ass" is kind of funny.

not that funny, but I've seen worse and more cringe-worthy scenes during the last 15 or so seasons of the series.

>Who knew people in brown shirts could cause so much trouble?

>Who knew guys in brown shirts could cause so much trouble

?

Where did they get the free rope?

Does Barts voice sound weird to anyone else?
I can't put my finger on it, but something sounds off..

Was any of that suppose to be a punchline? And did this have any bearing to the actual story of the episode

>Dragons are now canon in the simpson universe

They always kill off the character who loses his VA.
If they remove Homer from the show it's over.

>They always kill off the character who loses his VA.

They were fully prepared to replace one of the main ones when they couldn't come to contract terms before the last season.

its Kino

They had no B plot so they did a family guy-esque non-canon "first thing someone shouted out" instead

Sounds like a Nazi joke

During the Weimar Republic, the Nazi party had a paramilitary organisation known the Sturmabteilung who's job it was to basically intimidate and prevent other political parties from holding rallies and promoting their beliefs.

They wore a uniform that had a brown shirt as part of it, hence they became known as Brown Shirts.

who in their right mind can enjoy this show?
The cringe is real.

I liked that bit.

Yeah I was pointing it out as something funny from the clip.

Was funny to me.