Trains for 4 months

>Trains for 4 months
>Stronger than SSG Blue Goku

Why is Toriyama such a hack?

it made perfect sense though

frieza was born strong so he never had any reason to train

then he got beat and got another chance - so he trained and his immense potential was unleashed

same logic applied during the goku vs hit fight

Vegeta was born way stronger than Goku, your point is invalid

>he's silver now
so... is he over 9000 yet?

Here's something to think about.

Cell was created partially using Frieza's DNA. He also never trained to get his power.

Imagine how strong Cell would be if he trained.

>silver

nigga fix your color

1.Good Guys train and get much stronger
2.Bad Guy who is stronger than good guys suddenly appears
3.Good Guys defeat Bad guy
4. Repeat

Goku also never beat Vegeta in a straight fight.

And he was way stronger than Goku until the freeza saga, dumb fuck.

???

source me up my man - goku was plenty strong, vegeta was just supposed to be strong and he is

either way that has nothing to do with my point holy shit ur dumb

Hit was such a shit character.

>spelling freeza with an I

are americans really this retarded? it's a play on the fucking word FREEZE

IS THERE A FUCKING I IN FREEZE?!?!

Why? We haven't even seen him fight for real yet and he was a nice guy - which is a nice change of pace from the edgy shits we usually get.

What are you talking about? He never stood a chance, throughout the whole thing. Did no one else really not notice this?

>Freeza is born stronger so he can get a powerlevel Goku needed a decade to reach in only 4 months
>Vegeta never gets an edge on Goku, spite his elite sayian potential
fuck off, dumbass

Yeah, and I'll tell you something else. His name isn't Goku. It's Carrot. And her name is Bloomer, not Bulma.

And this isn't Videl, it's Devil.

i take it you did not watch it then

frieza was actually a lot stronger than both of them but the problem as goku and vegeta pointed out was that he came to fight them too soon after learning his new transformation and thus could not sustain it for a long time

his chance was to end it quickly - which he failed to do, but that was more than "no chance"

The logic was fine the problem was how easily he got beaten.

Hé should have dominated the fight once he reached his final form, and then killed beerus while he was off guard, immediately te-establish him a the serious threat. Ultimately have goku and végéta forced to teaming up to stop him and even then only just managing. What's the point of bringing back THE big baddie of your universe (again), and making him a joke (again)

Toriyama just doesn't seem to understand what made freiza so great in the first place, It was that he was completely above everyone and during the entire freiza saga everyone was basically just trying to run from him, not fight him.

Hell what was the point in his henchmen if they were just going to die straight. They were utter pointless, they added nothing, not even from a character development of narrative point of view

blame FUNimation for trademarking it before realizing that

Vegeta doesn't train or fight as much as Goku either, he literally gets stronger each time he gets angry. Just in recent stuff
>beerus slaps bulma and vegeta gave beerus issues as a normal saiyan
>bulma pisses him off by saying goku will save everyone and he instantly becomes strong enough to push blacks shit in

it's fine freiza is a different species we can just assume his species responds better to training. He's essentially running a massive cycle naturally.

Well I think that his character is just a lazy creation, specially his design, I know that we don't know much about him, but for me it was really hard to see new characters that looked so terrible, I'm not even talking about the quality of the animation, Hit is basically a stripped down version of Cell, cant Akira Toriyama or Toyota come up with something new, I think of all the new characters Hit is the one that looks the worst, he just looks unfinished.

u are a fucking retard

>being A born at 1000 power level
>being B born at 1 power level
>being B takes his whole life - up to the moment he meets being A - to reach 1100 power level
>being B wins
>being B spends more years getting to 2000 power level
>being A - a superior race in terms of fighting ability - spends a short time to reach power level 2000
>waaaaa how did he do that it makes no sense waaaaa

frieza is a different fucking creature than goku - why are you assuming that they would gain strength in similar ways or time periods

how fucking stupid can you fucking be

the movie and the anime spelled it out as simply as it could for retards like you and you still failed to comprehend what was going on

Child.

>arguing about logic in an anime
what a waste of time

That's bullshit. Vegeta spends every waking second training in 500 times gravity or some shit. After the Cell arc that is.

>made him look a joke
Beat the shit out of Goku and then lost due to fatigue against a fresh Vegeta. Then an angel had to reverse time to stop him killing everyone after that

>What's the point of bringing back

for fun, and it was fun

they are no where near beerus and whis level so it would be utra retarded to have him go after them

it was literally just for memes

why lie on the internet

imagine if bulma cucked him with goku and then he finds out
now that would be a good fight to watch

It's true, they bring it up all the time in the show. That he doesn't spend enough time with Bulma or Trunks because he's always in the gravity chamber fighting robots.

>Vegeta ends the Black/Zamasu arc considerably stronger than Goku
>Next arc is set to feature the assassination of Goku
>We might actually get a fucking arc without that spotlight hogging dunce

Fuck yes.

Killing Beerus is fucking stupid. The better alternative was to just have Beerus and Whis off planet/out of galaxy so they couldn't come back, and had things play out as usual, only with Vegeta actually finishing the job.

The whole point of the fight was that Freeza was stronger, but his power ran out quick just like it did before. That's one of his flaws, and it never changed, much like Goku letting his guard down hasn't changed. If the dumb fag had trained another month, he'd have crushed Goku and Vegeta without mercy.

yeah but you say that as if goku spends time with his family or something

the fact is that goku literally lives for fighting and has done nothing but fight since he was born

vegeta doesnt care about fighting as much because he is more interested about muh saiyan pride and shit - slightly different motivation

>assassination of goku
>spotlight not on goku

freezel ? is that how you say it ?

Especially since killing Beerus would kill Supreme Kai. It's like Piccolo all over again.

They're probably just going to befriend him like they've already been doing and like they did to Piccolo.

Goku is more pussy whipped than Vegeta. Which is why he got shanghaied into farming and shit.

And his idea of training was lifting weights on King Kai's planet. Vegeta was training much harder.

I gave up on DBZ long ago.

Is gohan still retconned into being weaker than a paperclip?

He reached exactly their level as a SSB, not even Majin Buu level, straight SSB, which is bullshit.
And that is why Toriyama is a hack, hence the point of the thread.
>if something retarted happens given a shit reason I'm fine and call out others who think it is stupid retarted
this is literaly you, dumbass

Super was actually good untill the last few episodes

SPERG FIGHT!!!!!

Gohan was briefly the strongest on earth, but he's pretty weak now because he stopped training and settled down with Videl. Gohan only ever fought because he had no choice.

He doesn't have that raw desire to fight that pure saiyans have.

Well he's coming back for the new arc

Why didn't future Zamasu die when they killed Beerus though?

I found it boring.

I enjoyed the Saiyan and especially the freiza saga because of the tight plot and how it developed, and the dynamic and drama between the characters. It what set DBZ appart from dragon ball and made it so engaging.

>Killing Beerus is fucking stupid
No it would have been great narratively. Beerus and whiz are fucking stupid to begin with but they are perfectly set up to be killed off establishing a proper villain and then avenged.

I think what annoyed me the most is they couldn't let végéta have his moment,he still has to fuck up and need goku to save the day by turning back time

Kek it would legitimately be amazing

>exactly their level

YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG AGAIN U STUPID SHIT

HE WAS STRONGER THAN THEM BOTH

HOW CAN YOU FAIL TO COMPREHEND EVEN THAT

just give it up shitter

gohan never wanted to fight in the first place so it makes perfect sense for him to be sissymode now

1. we have/had a villain in zamasu and he was fun too
2. we dont even need a villain in the first place because there is going to be a multi universe tournament coming up

Yeah I stopped when Gohan just became a Japanese salaryman.

Toriyama was building Gohan up over all those fucking shitty filler character arcs just to fucking shitcan him. What was the fucking point?

And I'm guessing from your answer he's still a turd fighter?

>Ruining Vegito

FUCK YOU TORIYAMA

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can I pick up Super where the two movies leave off or should I was it from the start?

If you still haven't noticed it, Frieza isn't a Saiyan.

Frieza will never be cooler

How?

Goku could shit on Vegeta at almost every turn he just didn't want to embarrass him because he thinks the two of them are friends. And you don't make a fool of your boy unless you have too.

Watch the latest super episode and find out

I did and don't see the problem

You're not this retarded, user, are you?

>Completely changed the rules of the potara earings
>Had SSg Blue Vegito (probably the strongest character ever introduced) get his ass handed to him

u mean toei

not torymama

wait for the manga to catch up before u complain

>implying i gave the show enough attention
Yes

Read the manga instead, it has no fillers

>Zamasu
Im guessing he was in a following movie? I gave up watching the films after freizas being disappointing. Frankly I don't think you should bring back freiza unless you are going to really devote some time and importance to him. Not be a throw away forgettable footnote like he was in this movie.

Agreed completely

bruh he's been designing characters for like 40 years for a million different projects, give the guy a break

>changed the rules
????
>got beat up by an immortal god with infinite power increase

Zamasu isn't the Kaioshin of Universe 7.
Zamasu isn't even the Kaioshin of Universe 10.
The Gods of Destruction of each universe have a lifelink with the Kaioshins of their respective universes.

Im still waiting on you answer on why that works on Freeza, but Vegeta isnt stronger than Goku with less training.

>????

Are you trolling? Potara earings were a permanent fusion

In Super they changed it to lasting only an hour

Prove it

He's a superior species, you stupid fucking faggot.

Reminder that Frieza was not a sore loser for destroying the planet to take out Vegeta, Beerus even says it was a smart move.

Future Zamasu became the Kai when Black killed his master didn't he?

Saiyan become stronger after every battle. So being stronger doesnt matter, they can become stronger.

there's so many dragonball threads on this board

is this show just an exclusion or something

AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT ISN'T

frieza is a different FUCKING ANIMAL

SAIYAN vs COLD MEN

TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

DIFFERENT BIOLOGY

DIFFERENT RULES

WHOAAA

>first fight Vegeta crushed every bone in goku's body and was only beaten because yajirobe cutoff his tail and then was crushed by gohan
>first one to reach a new super sayian form
>the only one that wasn't gohan to do serious damaged against perfect cell
>was able to go toe to toe with beerus in regular super sayian form while ss3 goku wasn't able to do shit.
Problem is Vegeta has all this power but no teacher to teach him to wield it proficiently and effectively until whis

Only permanent for gods

Vegeta on equal footing is always stronger than Goku

Vegeta has the higher base, Goku just always had the form advantage

No just one cancerous canadian from Sup Forums keeps spamming them

Because Frieza isn't a Saiyan.
Because we know next to nothing about their race.
Because we know next to nothing about Frieza himself.
Frieza was born an insanely powerful fighting prodigy that never realized his potential.
Getting killed by Frieza caused him immense butthurt and he finally decided to actually do something with his skills and trained to control his immense power, which unlocked his potential and his Golden transformation.
Vegeta and Goku are both Saiyans and Goku is stronger because he's the main character and because innate talent doesn't matter as much for Saiyans.

>Only permanent for gods

This was only introduced in super, not in DBZ

Are you done being a fucking retard now?

If you didn't watch dbz growing up you're either underage or 30+. Not weeb shit to most posters

during the android arc Vegeta spent years on the moon training to become super sayian in preparation.

Of Universe 10.
Not Universe 7.
Beerus is the God of Destruction of Universe 7.
Beerus is tied to the Supreme Kai introduced in the Buu saga.

SSB Vegeta is actually stronger than SSB Goku in Super according to Whis.

Of course it doesn't matter during fights since the plot always demands Goku has to win (this most recent time is was Trunks though)

Trunks being as strong as he is in Super makes 0 sense though

>Toriyama just doesn't seem to understand what made freiza so great in the first place, It was that he was completely above everyone and during the entire freiza saga everyone was basically just trying to run from him, not fight him.

exactly this, i loved the frieza arc, it was a neat little storyline of the heroes being shit scared (and basically completely unable) to do anything about the current big bad

it was bad enough he was brought back for the turd that was GT, but to bring him back for this just for MUH NOSTALGIA shows how badly toriyama is running out of ideas - black goku too lmao, literally goku... BUT WITH BLACK CLOTHES! GENIUS!

>getting triggered by a small tweak in dbz lore
>calling others retarded

>Trunks being as strong as he is in Super makes 0 sense though
zenkai boosts

>Be wrong and get BTFO
>hurrr you are wrong though

Stop posting

Yes and they killed every single god in every universe in the future so how is future zamasu alive

>retcons and bad writing is okay if it means Trunks can save the day :^)
>Potara fusion has a time limit of 1 hour on mortals :^)
>but using too much energy means the time limit is actually 2 minutes :^)
>oh, by the way, back when Goku and Vegeta first fused their time limit came up at EXACTLY the same moment Vegitto lowered his force field inside Buu :^)

>saiyans have been powered up by emotions since forever
>makes 0 sense that trunks powers up after seeing nearly everyone die in his life

that and hybrid saiyan potential i guess but his ssj2 + god ki being enough to go toe-to-toe with fused zamasu was kinda an asspull

I'm glad all power level fags got rekt with super. For once people can shut up with their moronic analysis of which transformation is x times better.

?
None of your post is true or relevant

>Goku Black is stronger than both SSB Goku and Vegeta
>Trunks gets upset and jumps from being Mystic Gohan tier to God tier with God ki

>None of your post is true or relevant

Stop posting

even in base ssj2 future trunks was able to fight black and zamasu

it's not consistent, that's all. not a big deal but some parts of super seem just..random.

I'll never understand why you autists watch shows that are made for pure entertainment and not carefully written stories for adults.

>retcons and bad writing is okay because the show is written for AUTISTS