This scene is genius

youtube.com/watch?v=vYWQAacdotg&t=97s

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET370vhadxk
youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

american dad is underrated by people who automatically hate Seth.

after first season it was great. and probably the only cartoon show with a mother character that could take the lead in an episode and it wouldn't suck
(Haley based episodes are good too...though she is pretty annoying)

Father's Daze was typical Stan. Cry all you want about TBS episodes, but I like them.

This is because she isn't a mary sue perfect human being voice of the reason while her husband is an idiot like in every animated sitcom ever

Nice digits

American Dad is criminally underrated

I hate Family Guy, but unironically like American Dad.

>DUDE WEED MOMS GUNNA FREAK!

This post is proof that this board is filled with 15 year old redditors.

I think I've watched most of the animated sitcoms that have come out in the last decade (at least the big ones) and I consider AD to be one of the best ones.

FG might have ruined Seth's reputation but AD is still solid.

American Dad is great. Family Guy and it should never be in the same conversation.

stop being contrarian about family guy you fat sons of bitches family guy is great

also simpsons new seasons are great too you fucking kids weren't even around when the old seasons aired and the only reason you guys hate the new seasons is because the chads at your school that fucks bitches laugh at you with the gags from family guy and simpsons while you sulk and masturbate in the urinals

Is this guy being serious right now

agree

Roy Rogers McFreely is the GOAT

You can't hate Family Guy and like American Dad. They're practically the same unfunny humour.

yeah fatass if you looked even 0.000001% as close to bambi you wouldn't fucking hate life so much regrettably you're a fat fucking walking orbit carrying craterfaced grease thunderball that's why you fucking hate life kys

American Dad is better than Family Guy in every way, over 10 seasons and still good, unlike FG.

ESXCEPT IT IS NOT AND U R A NIGGER

Have a (you)

Is this the official "I LIKE AMERICAN DAD IT'S WAY BETTER THAN FAMILY GUY" insecurity thread?

Why do people get so chrono triggered by American Dad

>american dad is underrated by people who automatically hate Seth.
Can you blame them?

yes I can

the same people that defend donald trump a white man who does things his way and gets it done but is hated by many dont have the right to say any different about seth mcfarlane

lmao you're to triggered and stupid

Nice quads. Here's the best scene in AD:

> Steve: I'm sorry. It's just..creative writing is hard, I can't do it.
> Stan: Can't? We don't live in Ameri-can't, Steve we live in Ameri-ca. No, no, no, wait, we live in Ameri-can. No wait, that's not right, we are Ameri-can. W-where was I going with this?
> Steve: Umm, I said creative writing is hard...
> Stan: Oh! Yeah, yeah perseverance, Steve, it's all about perseverance. And if I Ameri-can't teach you about it, I have a friend who Ameri-will. Well, that sounded good. Had a bumpy start there, but I think I pulled it together.

>to

go fuck your mother for me fatass

>Evening. Even. Ing.

trolled and triggered

They suuuuck

nigger you just went full retard

>had a bumpy start but i think i pulled it together
love moments like these.
youtube.com/watch?v=ET370vhadxk

Last season was one of the best. The first 2 on this one weren't that great./

Love this one

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo