HANNIBAL

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS
-Spoilers ahead-
do you think Will and Hannibal died?
did Bedelia cut off her own leg?
Was it even canceled? The ending felt like closure to me with something left for imagination

Bryan Fuller confirmed they live.
He confirmed she did not cut off her own leg.
It was canceled. As with Season 1 and 2 finales, they tended to write them in a way that, if need be, could be considered the final episode of the show. Fuller had planned a few more seasons with season 4 being a focus on a new level of Will and Hannibal's relationship (or something like that). He has expressed interest, as well as some of the cast, of revisiting the story in the future if possible.

is that faggot supposed to turn into anthony hopkins?

No, it's a new adaptation, not a prequel to the movies. They cover shit from Hannibal, Red Dragon, and Hannibal Rising in it and would have eventually done Silence of the Lambs if they could get the rights.

Definitely hope it comes back.

This, and it's done very stylish without shying away from gore or psychological horror.

Francis Dolarhyde is the best character of the franchise and the entire first book is all about him but he gets no love.

Best character diesss in the series finale and yeah I'm talking about Dolarhyde.

Too bad they made the Great Red Dragon into a simple garden variety schizophrenic (that's not what he is in the book). Also, a filthy oil driller. Reba is described clearly in the book as a blonde, pearly skinned woman who's good natured and a bit brazen. Instead we got
>I'm a strong independent woman of color who don't need no dragon!

How many seasons did it make it? Dropped it at S2E1

How does the show work? With all of its navel gazing, mumbling Mads, completely ridiculous plotlines how does it manage to actually pull it off?

It shouldn't work yet it does.

I hazard a guess that it is because of the the way it is shot. For a cable show, it borders on experimental.

>didn't watch literally the best season of ANY SHOW in the world

How did Chilton not die from everything that happened to him? Is he immortal but just not indestructible?

it was cancelled but with enough notice for them to write out the season to give a satisfying conclusionw

It's not cable, it's nbc. Even more surprising.

What if he was? That would be great, that weasul of a guy is in fact the most special of all the characters. Even better if he doesn't know about it.

Kinda bullshit for Francis to fuck Chilton's shit up instead of The Great Red Dragon fucking Freddie's lips up. Compared to most characters what did he even do to deserve all the shit thrown his way? He's a bit of ass but an angel when you look at everyone else.

uuuhh here's a really dumb question. what do you mean by the way it was shot? like... the types of shots they focused on and the angles?

or like the pacing of the show?

Fuller changed Freddie Lounds the reporter to female and felt uncomfortable doing to torture scene with a female as a result.

Seriously? So it's ok to torture Chilton just since he's male?

FULLER WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING MALFUNCTION?

Chilton's running gag of getting fucked up every season rivaled that of Cricket in Always Sunny.

the types of shots they focused on.
the music too, although I didn't care much for it, was very interesting.

But will we see Chilton get robot legs?

SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER