>tfw Sup Forums and member berries are the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hCZDTc17vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>southcuck memes

i know right
all posts on tv are about movies released in the past
'member when used to discuss movies from the future?

>South Park after Season 9

Only shills do that

If next episode the berries started complaining about "tfw no gf" and ree'ing at black people, this season would go down as one of south park's best ever

member when south park used to be good? me neither.

why did they think they could carry an entire season on squeaking star wars grapes? They were good for one gag, two at the fucking most.

>They were good for one gag
not even that

DUDE CULTURAL SHIFT IS JUST NOSTALGIA LMAO

Dude white exctinction is just a stupid nostalgia feeling. Embrace 'diversity' bro, stop membering.

>DUDE biracial kids make me feel uncomfortable LMAO

'member Abatap?

>DUDE Sup Forums LMAO

why are you so insecure?

'member oval?

No because we don't only go on and on about Star Wars, faggot. Even if we do talk about the series a lot.

Memberberries would be a hell of a lot better if they'd mention the wealth of other series people mindlessly dicksuck from nostalgia, but that might piss off possible advertisers.

I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=0hCZDTc17vU

>>ooooh i member your mom

>Implying Rogue One isn't advertising on Comedy Central

All publicity is good publicity.

This board is seriously dumber than Sup Forums itself. Congratulations on being retarded.

haha so fuckign funny

>entire storyline they prepared only worked if clinton would win
>now it is broken

So much for them being visionaries and shit.

I wonder if there's any member berry r34

>dude it's just Sup Forums tin foil theories, no attack against whites whatsoever, especially right now in Murrica
>no problem with Rogue casting, don't be so insecure lmao

Star Wars is the obvious exception.

'member when I durn to ya?

member when Sup Forums wasn't overrun with buttmad white supremacists with cuck fetishes constantly posting about the jews?
I member

Is CTR still getting paid or are they now doing it for free?

Oooooo I 'member

OUT

>ctr
>on Sup Forums
Damn user, you've found me out, bravo

I actually think that south park is starting to improve, are they back in the saddle now full time writing episodes or has the trump election brought back their wicked cynical humour. All the hate this season is getting is from the newfags that jumped on the ship two seasons ago and defended all the shit like pewdiepie and the pc season, get fucked. south park is becoming great again.

>member the 90s!?
>heh member the clinton presidency
>yea yea I member. member the dot com boom?

Anything looks good if it comes right after season 18 and 19. But yeah season 20 is actually much better.

Member berries are the most cancerous thing ever.

Many things were legitimately better in the past and screaming nostalgia wont change that.

DUDE BEER LMAO

Yeah this season would be an overall step up from the previous couple if it weren't for member berries. Its about the most faggoty concept they've come up with so far.

Once again. I'm going to have to start copy pasting this into a txt file.

South Park, since last season, is this:

>Hey, aren't X bad?
>They are, aren't they?
>You know what else is bad? Y.
>Let us do 7-10 episodes on this
>Conflict sucks guys, let's hate something that both sides don't like! You know, like adverts! Yeah! Instusive adverts! We ALL hate those, black, white, rich or poor, we all hate them! What, you mean the adverts we have on our site? Errr... The adverts that keep our network running? ERRRRR. The website we block with popups if you're in the UK or Ireland? ERRRR. LOL AYYLIUMS!

They've done it again.

They don't sincerely believe people support Trump out of nostalgia do they?

>The website we block with popups if you're in the UK or Ireland? ERRRR. LOL AYYLIUMS!
Are you implying that ad block only exists in the UK and Ireland?

As an explanation of Trump it is so lazy too. And what made them think "member star wars?" could carry an entire season.

The only way and I mean the ONLY way they can fix this season. Is if it turns out the 'Member Berries are genetically engineered fruit made by the aliens at the end of last season.

That's the only way they can solve this. I have laughed at the season, but not enough.

Funniest thing though? Sup Forums used to give South Park shit for it's old format of

>School Exterior
>Guys are lockers
>Cartman runs on screen
>"YOU GUYS YOU GUYS [INSERT EVENT OF THE WEEK]!!!!"

So, make up your minds. Either you want linked together episodes, or you want FOTW shit.

we're better for it tho

places like Sup Forums and /fa/ can't keep their shit together they just chase after the latest shit and it's all nigger

Be fair gov, the slogan is literally "Make America Great Again."

People also voted against him because of their idealized sense of American history, except that the detractors idealization is overwhelmingly negative.

It's not as bad as the fact they're using stale and unfunny Star Wars jokes that might have been funny in 1978.

No. I'm talking about this, faggot.

It's just as bad and annoying as intrusive adverts. It's intrusive popups. So it's hypocritical as fuck.

I love how some of the posters here are so triggered by them making fun of Trump that they have to cry about it not being funny, which is exactly what SJWs say when they get triggered by a joke.

JUST

What star wars jokes? You talking about Garrison in the cosmetic dome?

Empire came out in 1980 shithead.

Make America Great is a Reagan thing

That slogan really should be "Make American White Again"

Which is great btw, it would suck however for all you shitskins

>Is if it turns out the 'Member Berries are genetically engineered fruit made by the aliens at the end of last season.

This. I'd quite like that.

Now c'mon Skeeter he ain't hurtin' nobody.

Last season was criticizing the public's increasing blindness to advertising content, or a false perception that they are experiencing media that is 'ad-free".

'People's natural aversion to advertising is being overridden by social media' was the thesis statement.

'again' is where the nostalgia comes in.

I found some of the Trump jibes funny, but some of the shit wasn't funny. The whole 'hes darth vader lol' is over done, but I understood why they did it.

I just think this season just didn't seem very planned out. It was very obvious they expected Trump to lose, because they had Garrison work with Randy to try and destroy the Member Berries. It was obvious they expected him to lose, turn to destroying the Member Berries and shit. It didn't happen.

Still, I wonder where they'll go with it now.

They went full tilt member berry on the plot because they have no idea themselves lol.

Yeah, but still the joke of >evil person is Darth Vader isn't new at all. It's overused and unfunny.

'MEMBER CIA?

it's almost like conservatives don't like progressing for the sake of progress. no no its just nostalgia

I agree with you there m8

When they said he was 'transitioning' I thought t they were going to go all out and make Garrison turn back into a woman as a gambit to placate the protesters. Would have been way funnier.

no no user, Sup Forums has totally always been full of alienated white supremacist cucks, duh

I'm not disagreeing with that. My comment was, however, it started off with SJW vs Anti-SJW and how people not wanting to give $5 every time they shop get guilt tripped into becoming SJW was thrown out the window for "lol adverts".

Instead of sticking to their guns and siding with either For or Against such stuff, they kinda just ruined it.

You know what I actually wanted?

I wanted the Advert Girl to just about to be attacked by people, only for PC Principle to come in and defend her. Saying she is a girl and deserved to be treated great because of it. Then when people go "but she's trying to advertise to us!" or something, he goes "Just cause she's different, you pick on her? Well this town is worse than I thought". Basically guilt tripping everybody into letting her live and stay because the PC mentality is, regardless of how OBVIOUSLY DANGEROUS a person or group of persons or a society or a religion or whatever is, that SJW and PC advocates will defend them to the death.

But they didn't do that and I don't know why.

I miss duck president

Just follow the thread of conversation you butthurt goon. I'm not disagreeing with the idea that America was better in the past, i'm only saying that there is an obvious nostalgia angle involved. America has been shit for a couple decades now, but this is the first time a conservative candidate has been able to run on a pure 'we will revert the shittieness of the past couple decades' platform. That concept is resonating with people on a deeper level than it did 8 years ago, or 16.

This is true, but I understood why they did it. They did it because the whole Member Berries were going on about Star Wars and how great it was. So having Garrison be Darth Vader showed how people liked the original trilogy, therefore they like Garrison and therefore they voted for him.

if it was nostalgia fueled thing he would have gotten more of the millennial vote who love nostalgia appeal. How is Clinton dynasty not nostalgia with people wanting 90s america again?

>a guy on Sup Forums can write a better episode plot than people doing a show for 20 years or whatever

that would have at least been a clever look at how people will outright ignore dangerous people and defend them because they're different and being different is enough to be defended.

Clinton was trying to expploit nostalgia for the 90s. You aree too butthurt to have a conversation m8, maybe you should go jack off and come back when your head is clearer.

The whole season was about people embracing new things just because they are new, despite how obviously shit they were. Randy summarizes that attitude at the end when they decide to embrace gentrified south park despite everything they know.

Why don't you prep me like you do your bull

I like to think South Park has usually managed to do political analysis beyond campaign slogans

that's it, that's how they could've fixed the season
if randy became apolitical and denounced the election altogether after he stopped eating the berries, then it would have made sense and wouldn't have felt like shilling

>if he told americans to vote for johnson or stein and stick it to the establishment
And then they could've still assumed hillary would've won, but they would've been able to easily adapt the story for trump
ffs

They tend to do a cultural critique of things with political ramifications.

For example, "i'm a little bit country". It didn't address the war itself, it addressed typical attitudes towards war in American culture.

>denouncing the electoral process

Its like you actually want to get banished.

>casting of a childrens movie triggers me
>its a conspiracy to make me triggered

Yeah but that user made the point about the adverts would have wrapped up the SJW/AntiSJW angle that kind of just died after 8 episodes. It would have made a point that people will defend inherently bad things because they're different as they don't want to be seen as bad. Cause, surprise surprise, most humans in real life, who go outside, don't want to upset anybody or hurt anybody. Most humans aren't sociopaths.

Part of me thinks they decided to do the whole trolling and overreaction to trolling as the last 5 episodes last season, but decided to make it an entire season cause they're lazy.

The denmark troll outing service is a thing that comes straight out of gamergate actually, idk if they are aware of that or its some synchronicity, but twitter employed technology which attempts to preemptively ban troll accounts by matching ID names to 'known troll' handles from other services.

For fuck sake, what is wrong with the world?

Baffles me. I wish I was brown/black sometimes, I'd get away with so much shit.

Member season 19

Wasn't JJ Abrams the one who brought memberberries to America? They asked for them when they wanted a new national anthem

I got about 3 episodes into this season and could not care less about it really.

After PC Principal none of this is particularly funny, sort of disappointed really. I was surprised, but not amused, that CC let shota on their channel.

This season really sucks cock. It's barely funny and just pushes this bullshit story.

Does anyone really give a shit what the fucking member berries are going to FUCKING do? Gotta get that Nazi joke in somewhere I guess

The best thing about this season is Gerald. When he responded to a criticism with "you should kill yourself" I almost died, it was the perfect encapsulation of internet trolling.

Other then that it's been a very bland season.

The worst part was using the member berry mind control of whatever the fuck that was to mess up Garrison's character. I legitimately wanted to see what Garrison would do as president.

But instead they just Flanderize him into a character that's not Trump nor garrison. Ever seen Trump in an uncomfortable situation? He just fucking rambles and says bullshit. He doesn't go off on some piss rant.

It would have been really funny to see Garrison actively trying to be a good president and handle the crisis and failing repeatedly. But that would demand those libertarian fucks to not call Truml literally Hitler

Actual libertarians like me are skeptical but not apocalyptic about the Trump presidency. Since I don't think he presents a serious threat to national security, I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It's got to be better than HRC.

Stone and Parker are liberals, with anti-authoritarian impulses.

>member being safe?

That's what makes me hate these fucking faggots the most. They IMPLY that it's bad to want to be safe again. That we should all get used to living in fear like fucking cowards.

>Yes Goyim! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

I meeeeeeemberrrrrrr

He once yelled at me. I will remember that for a lifetime. What happened to him?

The ironic thing is most Americans are overwhelmingly safe. You are unlikely to be assaulted, raped, or otherwise attacked in this country without provocation. We do not permit lynchings. Only the police can act with open thuggery.

If you don't watch television it's easy to forget how alarmist the news can be. Always put US news report in the context of "this is a massive country of 300 million people".

For comparison, the population of Palestine, a place of perpetual conflict, is just 4.5 million.

They are the best thing about this season

>it was only good until they mocked my cum daddy Donny :'(

that's what they get for not having self contained episodes. I'd say I hope they learn from their mistake but I know matt and trey would've killed the show off years ago if it was up to them

This, trumplrinas need to chill

god i am so sick of this infantile south park crap

when are you faggots going to grow up?

you first

>The Jews great attack against the white race is in Star Wars casting
>The Whites greatest attack against the jewish species is the Holocaust

I think we are winning bud.

DUDE WE DIDN'T LIKE THE NEW STAR WARS LMAO

Just fucking let it go already.

>nepotism and pandering are now an attack against whites
Please seek help.

I'm convinced they were a side project drawn up for interns to work on while the other writers did the dumbfucking political shit

Matt and Trey are getting so old that their overwhelming desire to be relevant edgelords has pushed them to soapboxing against the only thing they are familiar with in the modern mediascape. It hurts to see them lose it like this.