What are some movies where the main character gets what they're after, then realize it wasn't what they wanted at all?

What are some movies where the main character gets what they're after, then realize it wasn't what they wanted at all?

>it's a political bait thread episode
Are your other threads that shitty, is that why you bring Sup Forums shit here because you know you'll get replies

God Donald Trump is a fucking moron. What a fucking facist.

You don't get it, on many levels.

Not a movie, and I know this thread is bait, but the first four series of Peep Show are basically a longform version of this.

>audience booed and the cast asked them to stop

trump is a fucking mess

>Apologize!
What a crying faggot. At least while King Nigger was in office he wasn't bitching like a little school girl. Seriously, the first faggot president of the United States.

SLC punk does this.

>asking for a safe space

I thought he was the anti cuck candidate.

>Muh Safe Space
>Apologize.
christ

>muh 27D chess
>Advocating safe spaces
The guy is literally just as bad as the SJW fags he bitches about. Besides if the theatre is supposed to be such a safe space, why did Thomas and Martha Wayne die?

Thanks Trump.

I don't know about everyone else here but I for one have always found the Hamilton to be a very unclassy production.

>Apologize!

isn't this literally a Sup Forums meme

They also decided to read out a paragraph about how they think Pence and co. are going to do a shit job. I think Pence is a cunt, and he should expect much of the general public to show some degree of open hostility towards him, but not the fucking cast of a musical he decides to go and see.

APOLOGIZE

Trump uses memes without even knowing

Meme magic leads him

>utilizing the same invective that adult children target him with and using it against them

pretty brilliant ploy to be honest

The left can't say anything against it without making fun of themselves and how ridiculous safe spaces are

>4 years of this crap

Well done, Ameriturds, you managed to become more annoying and obnoxious than ever.

pretty much this

he just went full faggot

>They also decided to read out a paragraph about how they think Pence and co. are going to do a shit job.
Except they said that many Americans are wary about their government and they want him to prove them wrong.

>lecturing people for going to see your fucking play

I hope republicans defund brodway

Why are Americans so poor at handling banter?

Nobody has ever been fooled by pretend-centrist 'you're just as bad' shit on here, why do you people still bother posting it?

>trump was merely pretending to be retarded

>literally muh safe space

>the Theater must always be a safe and special place.

A... safe space?

Why? We voted for him because we want moonman measures, why don't these individuals get a clue and preserve themselves and their kind? Now is not the time to argue with their born masters.

>it's a butthurt clinton supporter thread

Reminder: Trump won.

Don't defend a biggot pls.

trump is a faggot for calling the theater a "safe and special place" and the government should let it take its natural course and die. is capitalist hypocrisy

>We
WE

lmao Based Trump giving libs a taste of their own medicine.

Being so fat means very thin skin

Thank you for correcting the record

>bitching about his bro taking banter on twitter
WE ELECTED A TEENAGE GIRL

t. leftard cuckhold

Hehe yeah defending a moron with a bigot vice president

>The guy is literally just as bad as the SJW fags he bitches about

Except he never did. Some of his supporters complain about sjws, but I'm not sure he even knows that idiom.

Remembering Lincoln... I think the actors involved should regarded as potential terrorists.

oh shit oh shit

kek he's still going

>Couldn't even memorize lines
Seriously, what did he mean by this?

He names Soros, it's obvious that he's been spoonfed by the staff that browses Sup Forums.

I'm English you spacker.

Kinda rude when people treated King nigger like a nigger too. Don't see him bitching about it.

>All these Shillary redditors that keep shitting on Trump

Youre nothing but a bunch of losers. Did Shillary's team still paying you or did you do it for free? You don't belong to this site, go back to your SJW containment site where you can argue with other two digits IQ individuals like you and stop wasting smart people's time.