Contact is better than Arrival

Contact is better than Arrival.

tits are better than ass

bull shit

Know how I know you're gay?

yes if ur 12

Tits >>> Ass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pussy

Arrival is, at the very least, the best sci-fi movie I've seen since Contact.

hmm there are a few that I would prefer over contact, it is still great though.
>end of evangelion
>gattaca
>children of men
>deja vu (if that counts)
I thought Arrival was really great, but I appreciate it more for the characters and not the sci fi elements.

Ultimate power.

>starting out with anime
Lmao.

you don't like it?

>Not realizing that all secondary sex characteristics are designed to attract you to the attached pussy
>Not realizing that all of your desire for ass and tits is the result of pursuing pussy
>Not realizing that pussy predates ass and tits

Pussy is the source, the truth

Sling Blade is better than Forrest Gump

Thanks, I'd forgotten about Gattaca, but I have trouble thinking of "Children of Men" as true sci-fi. It's just a bit too much near-future and speculative fiction to really stand out as sci-fi.

fair enough, makes me realize there isn't much good sci fi stuff around

>children of men
>sci-fi
>science fiction
more like post apocalyptic kino

And the anus is the original orifice

Of course it is better.

One is an over dramatized version of a book that defines Science Fiction, and the other is an underdeveloped mess that thinks showing that the characters are smart is substitute for it itself being smart.

which book is which

Stanislav Lem's "His Master's Voice" is basically Contact before Carl Sagan took the concept, minus all the needless drama and religion baiting.

It's the definition of Science Fiction, in that it literally has no other genre. It's not noir, not adventure, not romance, not slice of life, no nothing. It's about a bunch of Scientists coming together to try and figure out what a repeating pattern in the white noise of the cosmos could mean.

What really bothers me is that Arrival had a lot of potential, but it disappeared up its own ass before it could come up with something more clever to do with the concept than what The Terminator thought up.

If you're so bent on grabbing pussy, is this way.

K-Pax is better than those two pieces of shit.

sex characteristics are designed to advertise fertility; the pussy doesn't give off enough visual data to tell us anything unless it's an especially unhealthy pussy. otherwise a pussy is just a pussy, it'll probably do the job.

hence in terms of pleasure/attraction being generated by visual stimuli the pussy is in a distant last place.