What comedy shows/comedians should I watch to become a funnier person?

What comedy shows/comedians should I watch to become a funnier person?

I want to get laid before I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ti6DPAUJ8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Books
Monty Python

Amerifat humor pls go

It won't help watching pre-written shit about mundane things in life. Being funny in person is about wit, not copying some moron's material you dumbass

but user I want to get laid by American chicks.

I've noticed that I'm less conversationally funny than I was when I used to watch a lot of(any) TV and talked to more people.

I think knowing the /types/ of things that are funny could help me out, it's not just about stealing material but adapting parts of styles into my own. I just want to know shows/comedians with good comedic styles.

Just find your own niche and stick to it. Some guys do overbearing perverted jokes, some do puns, some possess sharp wit, just find something that works for you and those around you and stick to it. Don't become an enigma in an attempt to please everyone.

As for shows go back and watch the classics that worked. How I Met Your Mother, Seinfield, Friends, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Modern Family, Arrested Development, The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia etc. etc. even TBBT if you can bear inflicting that upon yourself. The stuff is popular for a reason.

get high and hang out with people who are natural comedians who are also high.

This is all good advice, thanks user, I'll try to find my niche but I'm never watching another episode of TBBT.

Your asking the right questions, but they are directed at the wrong people. The majority if/tv/ are haded unfunny neckbeard who cannot be associated with humor

Jader people have the best sense of humor though

None. Being funny comes from a deep empathetic need to make others happy. Constantly listening to their social cues to know the timing and delivery necessary to pull it off

That probably explains why I'm considerably less funny after years of shutting myself in from the outside world.

Foreign film knowledge + Foreign sense of humour = Cultured and Exotic, if you live in a blue state.

I live in one of the Hispanic parts of Florida so I might as well live in a blue state.

british panel shows

If you're going for the hipster girls then replace Month Python with Jacques Tati.

if only hate could solve all your problems.

If you want to be funny to get laid then don't watch Sup Forums watch shows that girls like
meme shows, reddit shows, etc

Not that familiar with Tati (or I can't recall anyway), but it reminded me of Louis de Funès, who might also be a good choice.

>wanting all that for some vag

FUCKING NORMIE

>meme shows, reddit shows
Besides TBBT and Family Guy can you give some examples?

All you need is right here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ti6DPAUJ8k

Spend your time making any amount of money instead.

Then just buy a prostitute, then feel bad about it and realize you built it up too much in your head.

That would make you funnier to me.

Ouch.

i have this marked on my calendar.