So I finished the uncucked version of Leon: The Professional, did he buy this dress whilst being injured...

So I finished the uncucked version of Leon: The Professional, did he buy this dress whilst being injured? He's clearly shown to be bleeding and if so, why?

Also, did they have sex? I want to say no

>based Leon putting his dick in a gross little oven dodger

never

They did.

Is it just meant to be open to interpretation? I know the director would have definitely had sex with an underage girl since he did exactly that

script says yep

Will this movie turn me into a full time pedo or is it safe to watch if im already tip toeing the line?

No they didn't have sex.

Leon is to pure for that.

Though in the original scrip they did it.

I don't know, will it?

They didnt have sex but what they shared was better than sex

Is there a copy of the original script somewhere or something that says this?

>being lewd
w-woah

Look it up dude. It's out there. Cracked even did an article on it.

Leon is too pure, too pure!

Where in the movie is pic? More towards beginning or end?

>girl comes into your life
>wrecks your entire operation

pure milk

end
his life had no meaning before Hershlag.

I appreciate your screen shots.

If only Leon missed that last one

>He's clearly shown to be bleeding and if so, why?

Bleeding is associated with the loss of virginity. Basically she popped his cherry.

Ah yeah, I remember now. Watchan it nao. Good shit.

>did they have sex?

0.00% chance of that. Leon is a professional.

Fun fact: in the original script, they were supposed to have sex

>tfw you will never rescue Mathilda from some corrupt DEA assholes
>tfw you will never have Mathilda run up to you with happy tears for saving her

>mfw

>Also, did they have sex? I want to say no
It's right there in the name of the movie. He's grooming her as his successor, so it would not make any sense to have sex with her.

>his wicked.....sense of humor

>tfw you will never get rescued with Leon and run away together
>tfw you won't get to awkwardly come on to him till he finally gives in
;_;

Matilda was so cute in this outfit, I wish she wore it again later

God, this movie breaks my heart every time yet I love watching it. It's a vicious circle.

Leon didn't fuck her. I mean she wanted the D but he was firmly against that. He had a moral code, "no women no kids" which probably extended to fucking tbqh. He is a man with no attachments, and has a childlike fascination with movies.

He's /ourguy/.

>He had a moral code, "no women no kids" which probably extended to fucking tbqh.

Are you saying Leon was a homo?

He was in love with that girl over in Italy, Leon was just too much of a gentleman.

It was a fucking joke m8

>He's /ourguy/.
But he has a moral code and does NOT want to fuck little kids.

>tfw never have Leon come to your rescue and tell you it'll be okay

Most of the edgelords on here would whiteknight for a child IRL

I guarantee it

>Change ain't good, Leon. You know?
It's the moral of the story. Before he switched things up he was untouchable. Then he starts getting sloppy, and ends up brown bread.

But at least he saved Mathilda.

No, she was dead by the end, remember. She even tells the headmistress of the school.

Got a webm of the scene where Leon is trying to get Matilda to go down the wall and is hugging her and junk?

Are you implying that stopping a child from getting raped irl is something to be looked down upon?

No, just that a lot of the faggots on this forum lack the courage of their convictions

Molesting children is all fun and games until you have a cunny in your lap, then it's real.

I could make it, hold on.

Well no shit man. Reality and funposting on a Tibetan Shaolin Kung-fu discussion board are two completely different things man.

You're the best user

Where can I find the version where he came inside of her?

He would have saved hundreds more over the course of his career by continuing to take out the mob's criminal opposition and keeping the balance of power, than by stirring shit up by killing cops and leaving an assassin vacancy that won't be filled by someone as professional as him, all over one insignificant girl.

He gave his life to save a cunny. There is no greater calling or sacrifice than that user.

Any nonlewd draw request?

YES. Leon and Mathilda laying in a field of grass with the breeze blowing. Mathilda is happy and smiling, Leon is his normal expression.

The Russian version of Lolita has your covered m8

It's the best cummies I've had to what looks like sex with an underage, I swear to god.

Leon and Mathilda sitting on a crowded 90s new York subway with a bag groceries in between them. (Or the plant while they move from one building to the other) and the wtc out the window behind them.

>Matilda takes Leon's old gum
Why is she so lewd?

Here you go, I'm going to sleep now. bye

wait, wrong one, right?

I was talking about when he's sending her to the first floor, but this one is good too!

That's messed up. Glad they didn't keep it in the original version because I would have definitely think much less of Leon.

anal?

Messed up? How? He doesn't do anything to her, just tells her his past love story ended in tragedy. Then they sleep together :^))))))

I'll have it by tomorrow if this thread is still up or in a WebM thread or something.

All good user, thanks for your contributions!

What's with this Sam Raimi shit?

im rewatching this movie at the moment
the scenes when she dresses up as actors is giving me a hard on

It's not that at all, it's just a good movie. It will make you want to fuck underage Natalie though.

stansfield cruising in his LTD CV with one arm slung on the sill of the window listening to wu tang clan because 1993

They never had sex. The movie shows Leon avoiding it. I don't know how you didn't get it.

I want you to live, but I want you mother to die. And I want you to remember me when it happens.

Oh god that song + that scene give me so many feels, like the 90's comfy disenchantment

The original script is the only canonical version.

Really makes you think

It really does.

Uncucked version?

Directors cut, right?

I don't specifically remember for example. But I did see the directors cut.

Which is better, Leon/Matilda or Loui/Claudia?

wow natalie always had a big butt

Pitt's a cuck who's afraid of making any moves
Plus Natalie is 10/10
choice is obvious

I must save this for... educative purposes.