*muffled humanoid screams*

*muffled humanoid screams*
*funky town starts playing*
*screams stop*

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw too scared to click

*Record scratch*

Yup, that's me. No, not the guy with the knife! The one bleeding out on the floor! That's me.

Context?

It's just two-face getting torn apart
i regret clicking

Wasn't it some guns and roses song playing?

Paradise City I think.

You have to watch it with sound to really appreciate it. It'll make you rethink your life, I now realize how fragile I am and how evil humanity is

Sauce?

what is this expression trying to convey?

>*funky town starts playing*
God damn it towlie!

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

rival cartel member got kidnapped and tortured

What did they mean by this?

No, it doesn't. You're just a newfaggot who started browsing 1-2 years ago.

Anyway, what's the story on that kid? Gruesome shit.

Can someone explain in detail what that video is in OP. I am very scared to see it.

I didn't even want to read that url

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008 and I've seen a tremendous amount of gore, nothing this gruesome edgelord

Evens I click

Odds I don't

Spics
B-build wall ;-;

Just in case anyone is wondering its about some cartel guys killing a rival gang member, they are from mexico.

They say "you chose the wrong side, you fucked up etc".

When they want him to open his mouth the guy says "step on his balls"

Im going to sound like a faggot but I dont care, look I watched countless executions and the guy killed with a hammer and I can honestly say that this is 100 times worst, the worst part is the screams, just put yourself in his position, not only you cannot see anything but you cant even defend yourself, the dude probably didnt even know he had his hands cut off.

Just dont watch it its not worth it, I felt nauseous for a straight week and the video kept popping in my mind at random times of the day.

I would like to reiterate that ive seen a lot of exectutions (including cartel ones) but this one I couldnt shake for a long time, frendly warning.

Rip in pieces frogfag

>It starts with a guy with his face skinned on his back in a pool of blood (OP floor related)
>You notice they have cut his hands off to stubs and put rope/plastic/whatever around his hands to stop him from bleeding out
>he's writhing around, clearly on drugs to keep him awake and lucid...most probably cocaine
>keeps going in and out of consciousness
>man then starts hacking at his throat with a big farmer sickle thing
>it's too blunt so moves to a box-cutter
>slices at his neck numerous times...still blunt as hell but he's making progress
>man is trying to scream as best he can
>other man begins to put a box cutter in the guys skinned mouth poking around in it and slicing his gums and throat
>can hear the sound of teeth and metal clanging
>can see him biting down on knife
>they then start stabbing at his armpit...probably to slice a vein so he can bleed out presumably
>ends
>all while pop songs play on a terrible sounding stereo

he'll be fine

Guy is on ground being tortured with boxcutter. Face is peeled off and his hand is cut off. The knife didn't cut so good so they have to make a bunch of small cuts.

Moral of the story is that if you are being interrogated and someone puts on a latex glove, just spaz out until you get free or they are forced to kill you.

Chickenshit cunts, just watch the fucking video. Nobody's going to spoonfeed you, apart from this cunt fuck you.

yeah same with me, ive actually made gore video compilations and stuff like that (like 5years ago or so, dont judge) and very unaffected by shit like this, but man, at some point his screams sound machine-like and you just can't bear to hear and see him like that

Just watch it so you can become hardened to this kind of stuff

Maybe it's because I just imagine his body going into shock from all the trauma. Personally, those mass killings by the ISIS with an explosive rope tightened around the victims necks shock me a lot more. Mostly because of how efficient they're trying to make it.

>Trump wants to keep this out of America
Racist and sexist much?

I will pray for you famalam

Get fucked bitch. I got spoonfed and you had to watch a video that will haunt your thoughts every waking moment. I won and you lost.

lol you're not a pussy senpai. desu acting like you're a super hard goreposter that's seen TEH DARKWEB and nothing disturbs you etc. is way more fucking pathetic than being disturbed by some of the most graphic shit a human being can be exposed to on video in the entire history of humanity. people watch these things to prove something to themselves, about themselves. there's no value in it. there's no value in the nightmare fuel that it inevitably turns into. and that's really all it is. you can be the most based stoic unemotional nigger but nobody gets to control that dream they get where they're getting a boxcutter shoved into their gums. to say that it's worth it so you can feel liek you're some kind of authentic Sup Forums poster is just retarded juvenile bullshit

i wish OP would keep his trash goreposting in Sup Forums instead of reposting this constantly to get attention. it's like he thinks finding this webm and spamming it means he did something of worth.

Eh it's not too bad, mainly because I watched the webm before hand.
I don't think I'll be gargling anything for a while though

>being so weak that a video haunts you
>still being too chickenshit to watch the video
literally lmao'ing at ur lyf

>modern liberals want this in their sanctuary cities
Thanks Trump for saying what we all already know. That Mexico is a shithole.

There was this one Russian(?) terrorist attack where they strapped a bunch of school children together with explosives in the gymnasium. They ended up detonating the bomb.

2008 is like the 1000th wave of newfags

there was a lot more gore on here back in the day

Never seen that, have a link?

I'm surprised this thread is still up.

Mods pls

while it'll surely harden you for a violent situation you'll hopefully never have to experience in your lifetime, I can't imagine watching these kind of things is very good for your general sense of well-being.

I watched the first 5 secs of it with no sound. Needed no more.

I actually go looking for gore sometimes and I've never seen anything this brutal. Webm without his faint yells isn't that bad though.