I'm playing super mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator

I'm playing super mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-i-hate-the-big-bang-theory/news-story/ca3469e70d10cadf5c402e491596b5a2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BACTERIA

Only REAL nerds will get this joke. XD

XD "emulator" is such a weird word this show is so funny!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAGA LOOOL

Well, yeah, emulators are obscure.

BOTSWANA

The boys go to a Game of Thrones convention that will last the whole weekend, they hope to meet Emilia clarke and post it on facebook...

Penny is sitting on the couch talking with Leonard via videochat....suddenly someone knocks on the door...its Bernadette.

Penny: Hey, you are early...

Bernadette: Yeah...dont freak out but I had to bring my niece.....

Penny: Oh I didnt know you had a niece.

bernadette: She's visiting from nebraska so you two are going to get along.

Bernadette comes in with connie...

connie: "hi! wow you are really tall"

Penny: Well thank you..ive been told I have model stature...

connie: And those melons....

Penny and Bernadette look shocked....

(audience laughs)

Bernadette: Connie! Language..

connie: sorry aunt B....

Penny: oh its ok really, its girls night after all

The door closes and a night of adventure begins.

You don't have to pretend to hate the big bang theory, this isn't reddit. You won't get any upvotes.

I actually know people that feel smart for understanding this really complicated and obscure joke...

I can be a writer too

>Hey Sheldon,wanna go out?
>No,I will rather reinstall my windows xp service pack 2
>AUDIENCE BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER

>hey Sheldon,wanna join us? We are marathoning Star Wars in machete order
>I would Leonard,but this copy of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition requires my immediate attention
>HAHAAHHAHA

>Sheldon...
>TESLA ELECTRIC CAR
>HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Penny takes a sip of her wine and the three of them watch Blue is the warmest color.

Halfway through the movie connie sits on penny's lap.....her 10 year old ass pressed firmly against her thighs....

Bernadette: Awww you 2 look so cute.....

connie: can I call her aunt Penny?

Penny: sure you can honey!

connie: such a pretty shirt....

connie brushes her fingers gently over penny's nipples.....Penny is unsure if it was intentional...it was only one second.

The girls drink more wine while connie drinks a coke....

connie: ummmm.....can I try some wine?

Penny: I dont know....I guess a little bit wont harm you.

connie starts to drink and suddenly downs the whole glass.

bernadette: ohhhhh nononono honey.....thats too much,

connie: hick....he he.....I see why you like it.....hey Penny does my breath smell like grapes?

connie opens her mouth and slowly breathes on Penny's neck......

Bernadette unbuttons her shirt a bit....

connie gives Penny a kiss on the cheeck....

Penny laughs....connie gives her another one....

suddenly she gives her a peck on her mouth....

Penny: woah...arent we playful?

Bernadette sits closer to penny and puts her hand on her thigh....

Bernadette: I see connie likes you....

Penny: well I like her....

Bernadette starts to rub her thigh gently....moving closer to her crotch....

connie: what perfume is that aunt P?

connie rubs her lips on her neck up and down leaving a small trail of saliva...

Penny's nipples get hard....

bernadette: look connie! someone is up!

(audience laughs)

bernadette starts to rub Penny's crotch....Connie kisses her on her neck going down....

Penny: ahhh....ahh...that feels good...

hahaha he says Nintendoe and I playd that too! best show ever hahaha!

It's funny because Bazingaman is playing Shadow of The Colossus

Continue.

ZIMBABWE

>When ugly geeks hit on you because they think they're nerds

BAZOONKERS

>blue on suicide watch

>Tesla
please tell me they aren't shitting up Elon Musk in this show now

When will TBBT be cancelled? When can I finally open my veins and die knowing this show is no more?

I think its funny because its a poorly coded emulator which is something we can relate to. And hes also playing Super Mario, again something we can all relate to. Its a pretty funny joke

>Cute nerd boys prefer girls that look like their favorite anime characters and not you
3DPD btfo

>IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE NERDS GET IT AND THE DUMMIES JUST THINK IT'S SMARTGUY GOBBLEDYGOOK! BUT THEY'LL RECOGNIZE NINTENDO 64 SO THEY'LL LAUGH ANYWAY

>GOT 'EEM

This is ironic, right?

well I did go through pages and pages of that stupid website to get the worst of them

The joke is that he's been thrown out from his apartment where he was playing it on console.
And the secondary joke that normies won't get is that N64 emulation is notoriously shit.
Why does this scene upsets Sup Forums so much?

Look at how you're sperging out over a little joke on a shitty tv show. I think its time to go outside freind.

maybe nobody got these "jokes" because nobody actually watched the show here and just want to shitpost about botswana
have you thought about that

It's not shit when it can detect half an a-press

BAKANA

The "joke" is that he said something awkward that you would punch your friend for saying.
it's like when they're playing magic the gathering and that's the joke. they're just playing cards, saying what they're doing, and the laugh track plays in between

and then she farts and shits on the sofa

ZIMBABWE

Christ.

>he typed in capital letters therefore he is mad

wew

i want you to know that i physically hurt myself laughing at this dumbass reply and image combo

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-i-hate-the-big-bang-theory/news-story/ca3469e70d10cadf5c402e491596b5a2

I get why people find that scene funny and why others are triggered by it. It's making fun of geeks. They're laughing at him for being a geek playing a child's game in the hallway and complaining about how "poorly coded" the emulator is. It's like if she asked him what he was doing and he's like "I'm coloring this poorly produced Powerpuff Girls coloring book." The laughs are derived from him being a manchild, a loser.

This is also why people hate it: because they are that manchild and don't like that they're being laughed at by functional adults.

What is this facial expression supposed to convey?

for fuck sake this joke is 7 years old
leave it

>implying a real autist would stand the inaccuracies of N64 emulation enough to play it more than five minutes let alone on a fucking keyboard

Show should've had him flipping out at the girl telling her to buy a real N64 and flash cart after walking in on her playing it instead.

>blogpost = news
?

>.au
Really makes you think

In English, please

>getting turned on by a guy who can properly use a quadratic formula

So she gets turned on by the average seventh grader?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, GREENLIGHT THIS FOR A SITCOM THAT RUNS FOR AN ODDLY SUCCESSFUL AMOUNT OF TIME

No. The joke is not funny because the entirety of the humor is based on relatability as well as identification of the line with something that Sheldon would typically say. It is the same type of humor as when the audience laughs every time Chandler on Friends says "Could you *be* any more ____?". It is the lowest common denominator of funny, and is frankly insulting to the intelligence of the demographic they're trying to appeal to with a joke like this

I WAS BORN WITH SCUM LIKE YOU

>"Penny, what do have in common the square root of -1 and the holocaust?"
>"Ehmm I don't know"
>"They are both imaginary!"

Jesus Christ, really? Fucking anti-semitic freaks...

>written by Sam Raimi
did you not watch the credits dude

>Avatar/LoK
>Anime

When the Sheldon Prequel Show Starts

The Big Bang theory is probably the world's greatest pleb filter