I can't be the only one who thinks Blunt is the greatest actress currently working in Hollywood?

I can't be the only one who thinks Blunt is the greatest actress currently working in Hollywood?

me on the right

She's been doing pretty good in recent years, added to also being pregnant like twice(?) yet still doing her movies. Top lady tbf.

S U C C A R I O S

She's an enormous cunt and I love it.

>A cunt
You serious man? She's the most chill actor there is. She's a bro in every interview.

SHE;S A LYING CHEATING MANIPULATIVE CRACKWHORE
ALSO SHE SMELLS
JIM DESERVES BETTER

Did you watch The Devil Wears Prada, fuccboi?

>le insert jenna pls post here

mmore plox

OOPSIE DOOPSIE, SHE'S MUFFED IT UP AG'IN!

I wonder what Tom Cruise was thinking here.

mmore what

You're wrong

>What would Xenu do?

I would drag my dick through broken glass just to take a whiff of that

cute

Incorrect.

Don't you fuccboi me buddy.

She is & has the potential to go even further if she meets the match !!!

>swn suck you raw

You are right !!! She is an one of the greatest who are very lucky enough to work with someone that gave her opportunity to shine. You seen the different between a person who gets there & "almost" !?

Less talk, more Blunt

she's just a pretty face with a hungry vagina

She can not act. She acts the same in everything senpai. I bet you think mew and emma stone can act too. Kill yourself

c-cute!

Shut your damn faggot mouth.

>she acts the same in everything
>lol I've seen her in one movie and make wild assumptions, please take my opinion seriously
>let me make more assumptions about you, lol, I bet you think le emma stone can act too lel

How fucking insecure are you, dude?

She surely is not.

>Sup Forums are hypocrites about this dumb liberal cuntface
Not fucking surprised one bit.

wow Sup Forums are truly hypocrites and have confirmation bias

delet

>ive seen her in one movie
Stopped reading bluntfag ive seen her in 10 movies at least. go fuck yourself back to www.reddit.com and watch edge of tomorrow again like a babby

sicario is trash and she was the worst part, not her character, emily blunt, hes right she be acting the exact same

That's a cute pupper.

what movie?

anyone here want to be a slave to emily blunt? in a roleplay where i play emily

y-yes

post an email

[email protected]

you can use sharklasers if you need a temp email for your fyi. making a new email is annoying sometimes

j-joke's on you, I'll use that email for other stuff as well

*krakatoa*

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

that's some great acting right there

>i should just rape her right here

>Emily Blunt will never poop on your chest

Shes pretty great

Emily blunt is absolute trash

This and holy shit is she ugly

Imagine Tom Cruise Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emily Blunt, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old boy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Tom and not only sit in that floor while Emily Blunt flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that push up. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILY BLUNT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of boys and male models and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Syracuse. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled shoulders as she flexes them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Tom Cruise. You're not going to lose your future scientology career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

JUST

Blunt has a better filmography than 99% of all actresses. That makes her great by any definition.

this, same wide eyed stare expression for most of her films

and this too not as bad as cara delevingne, but still disgusting

I can't be the only one who thinks Blunt is the greatest actress currently working in Hollywood and should kick me in the balls and spit on my face and take all my money and make me her personal toilet for life. right?

Yes, you are... in fact is Kate Winslet

>image.jpg

FUGGG

>ewww girls are icky. I can do more pushups. My feet hurt. I bet she doesn't even understand that Xenu is our true savior.

Meme shit actress

This. Imagine Sicario with Jessica Chastain. 100% better movie.

... you're fucking right.

>40 year old DEA field agent woman
nope

>me in the back

While I have fapped furiously to this scene many times, I always hated it. Wtf how are you gonna have the greatest actress of her generation show up to be in two scenes, one of them her being a whore. What a waste of her skills. Just mindboggling casting desu

thicc

My friend, where is this from?

Are we going to see a Krasinski/Blunt operator kino anytime soon?