Was it really that bad?

I tried to watch it yesterday. Stopped it after 20mn. It was that bad:
>constant music
>cheesy acting
>bad dialogues
>cringe joker
>epileptic camera work

Yes.

They're trying to force us to like these characters, it's sad.

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

Very nice

es ist kino mein freund

>Guardians of the galaxy had some classic interesting music choices in certain parts

So in our film anytime we cut to something or someone doing something play a random song from

>Now that's what I call Pop
>Now that's what I call Classic Rock

Fresh pasta?

No

Just watch it for Harley

It was fun

it is bad.

really bad.

No. But it definitely needs the extra Joker scenes added in

I'm a big D.C. Fan and I liked it. Would rather watch the animated one though

Terrible but enjoyed it more that BvS

>more joker
god no

It was a fucking disaster and Jared Leto's Joker is fucking unwatchable. Anyone who says they like it, are fucking plebs and/or stupid faggots who you shouldn't listen to anyway.

Cringed throughout.
I'd be a little happier if every single actor in it dropped dead from brain haemorrhages, because I almost did watching this shit.

>will smith as will smith
>all those songs
>it aint me start playing
>dude lets put slipknot on the promo images and give him 10 seconds of screen time

my god, one of the worst editing i've seem in a big budget movie.
last night i downloaded the extended version and could'nt finish the fucking movie. they could have ended with joker's chopper falling off and no one would miss a thing.

i only liked the aussie and leto's joker

It does have some top tier waifu material.

Fuck yes it was. A total trainwreck

I only watched the first half of the theatrical cut and I thought it was horribly boring. Almost as boring as Guardians of the Galaxy, which I guess was what they were going for. It's a shame because I was pleasantly surprised by BvS and wanted to give DC a shot. Now I'm back to hating comic book movies.

>slipknot - best character, all others are fucking terrible
>cringy joker acting like a hillary supporter
>cringy harley acting like a drunk stripper all movie
>nigger croc with a big head
>dancing enchantress
>racist katana
>useless mexican who does something in the end but dies anyway
>amanda waller with her cringy dialogue
>will smith
>that main soldier guy
>ponyfag boomerang was okay i guess
>no deathstroke
Also, pop song every minute and stupid plot make the movie overall a pretty horrible experience.

I would have joined enchantress

$0.03 has been added to your account

Yes. Moving on.

yup.

Any webms of her dancing?
For scientific reasons of course

Yes. Most comic movies are shit. Both Marvel and DC. There are very few actually worth a damn as movies and this was on the lower end of the crappy ones.

Yo can tell a movie was shit when this relationship goals meme spawned. It just means the characters are whatever but themselves... that, or people are morons.

I can't decide.

Watched it yesterday
A 2 hours long cringefest

Worst movie ever.

literally SyFy-tier CGI

The fight with enchantress made me pace around the house for twenty minutes. I was that uncomfortable.

Just what the FUCK were they thinking?

is she urinating?

the joker alone is reason enough to not watch it

>archaeologist
>nonchalantly breaks ancient artefact upon finding them

even Marvel not this stupid

Worst DC movie since Batman and Robin.

This.

Its really really bad. You REALLY have to go in with low expectations and be really low-brow to get anything out of it. Its a waste of time.

I watched it a couple days ago. The cinematography and the soundtrack bothered me. The cuts between shots were weirdly jarring at times, like that wasn't how they originally planned that shit to play. With regards to the soundtrack, it was clear that they took time into choosing the soundtrack carefully for each scene but it felt like they were limited to choosing songs from a top singles list. Weirdly often the songs felt "on the nose" for what was going on in the scene but felt out of place with the tension of the scene.

I also felt like they should have elaborated on the enchantress. I mean all of the bad shit she was doing was just revenge for the shit Waller put her through. It wasn't clear whether she was once worshiped as a benevolent deity or if she merely enslaved them. Not that it would have mattered to the premise or the characters intentions but it just felt unexplained imo

maybe i'm the only one but if you leave leto awkaward joker, the cast was pretty solid, with good performance.

will smith is doing a great will smith, harley queen is well interpreted, kinaman is also great and the ese is also really well acted.

so in some rare scene that i have already forgoten i felt some emotion and chemestry on rare occasion.
and some idea where also cool but on the other hand some were retarded

it was still really bad movie, but you could see some of the cast did care a litle

What gave you the impression that the Enchantress was ever anything besides how she was presented? She and her brother pretty clearly ruled by force and demanded worship.

Batman and Robin was trying to be campy like Adam West's one, but failed to reach the required funny level.

This movie didnt have any clear direction at all. Even the action scenes are boring.

Yea, other than Leto the cast was well done. I was only complaining about the cinematography and soundtrack.

Now that you mention it though Leto was really awful. I cringed every time the Joker was on screen and I would have felt embarrassed had I watched it with a normie friend.

Because she had to explain to her brother that the humans had betrayed them and that she was going to build a machine to get revenge. I would have bought it more if she said
>My brother, I have freed you. The humans have stolen my heart. With your help I will bring them to heel!

You'dalso have to be 3 years old to enjoy it

FFS just say it's for masturbating.
No need to justify yourself, you're not en plebbit or 9fag anymore

Actually, the exchange went something along the lines of:

>Brother: They used to worship us.
>Enchantress: Now they worship machines, so I will build a machine to destroy them.

There's even some nods to "Metropolis" in there.

you would know, fuckin redditor

>tfw no possesed gf

t. someone who watch superheroes movies and comic buyer

>I only like the aussie and letos joker
Stopped reading there

>FUCK Batman and fuck rules

Here are the exact lines.

>Brother I have freed you
>>Where are we?
>The same World only much later
>>What happened?
>The humans turned against us
>>But they worshipped us?
>>We were gods to them
>*sad nod*
>Now they worship machines
>So I will build a machine
>That will destroy them all
>Build your strength
>Feed on them
>And wait for me to return

Well, it's somewhat better than Battlefield Earth - at least the CGI is better.

not a great thing

I didn't see that. Very nice.

breddy gud