HAHAHA!

Date rape attempts are funny when girls do it to guys! Am I right?!

>OP playing a victim card again

>people dont constantly talk anout chamber of secrets hermione and philosophers stone hermione
>and doing worse

yup
thats what equality is

It's not equality though because the general public would be offended by the opposite you dolt.

not at hoggy warty hogwarts

Okay. Don't see where you're going with that. Point me to a scene where somebody tries to slip Hermione a love potion and the crowd erupts in laughter. Our society is only okay with the rape of males.

My ex raped me one time. She was really horny and I just wanted to finish my world of warcraft raid and she grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I tried to fight her off but she was a shot-putter in college so she overpowered me and had her way.

10/10 would do again

fuck my life, could have had a 666666 get

Lol yes true but theres a few sexual jokes throughout. They are more subtle. Its kino though Yates said HBP was sex drugs and rock and roll basically.

In the deleted scenes scabior does talk about raping hermione right after they catch the, and ron gets beat up

>got raped
>didn't get the digits

Life just keeps getting worse for you.

Hermione was holding a love potion while the guy was licking his finger looking at her shitlord

Umbridge gets gang raped and Harry does a james bond impression

No she wasn't... They were eating ice cream.

C E N T A U R E D

dullest franchise etc etc

was it vanilla?

you trumpcucks whine about everything

CENTED

>trumpcucks
You Shillary's are trying to make this a thing? Holy fuck.

You found that funny? Are you sick?

I don't remember it being funny in the book, I haven't watched the movie though

Its pure kino, you should do a watch of em all.

>this
HBP makes even the shitty ones worth watching.

In HP, they basically sell roofies in "joke" shops. Oh, and ones that get stronger the longer they age.
But F on M rape has always been treated as a joke. Look at American Pie, and how happy Jim was when he realized he'd been used for sex, or when Finch was molested by his friend's mom.
Or 40 Days and 40 Nights, which ends with a LITERAL drugged and handcuffed rape, followed by getting mad at the victim.
Hell, Futurama had a whole episode dedicated to how great being repeatedly raped by giant women was.

Rape is always a fun game even if it's just for one.

Which raid was it?

But they make it abundantly clear that love potions are not moral

A love potion is why Voldemort exists

I hope you don't think 7 was shittu

>Valid question

What the fuck is "date rape" anyway? Trying to have sex with someone on.a date? Why are Americans so obsessed and paranoid about rape?

just abort the fucking babies, jesus

If it's so immoral in that world than why are they legally sold in a joke shop and brewed in school.

The woman was the rapist, she liked the idea of having his baby because she loved him.

>Why are Americans so obsessed and paranoid about rape?
Because their country is full of niggers and guns.

The term "date rape" usually and in this case refers to the drugging of the victim before the rape. Though it can also be used to mean that the victim was previously romantic with the rapist.

You go on a date with someone

and then you rape them

>You go on a date with someone
>with someone

>2016
>not participating in weekly russian roulette polyjuice gangbang orgies with your bros

I think never got to that part of harry potter, when younger i was crazy about it, but i ended dropping it as i got older.
Maybe i should finish it.

A bit of female-on-male daterape might have actually spiced things up a bit, considering it's easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The seventh book is amazing. It's crazy how she manages to literally answer every question and tie up every possible loose end.

how about the one where dumbdoor didnt tell harry voldemorts real name in book 2/?

Yes, actually.

Where did she explain how the wizarding economy works and how the Ministry of Magic, Diagon Alley etc are so busy when (as shown by Hogwarts' population count) wizards are so rare?

HBP is the worst of the franchise. Even Chambers is better. How could they ruin one of the best books? How could they have half the movie revolve around Ron/Hermy when you had fucking Horcruxes??

I'm relieved that none of the movies fucked up the quidditch scenes.

They were decent.

>bookfag
Yep you can fuck off

utter pleb smdh

>wah why the character development and tight direction

You're about to get memed on by the reddit Yates cucker

>a james bond impression

You mean a James Bond villain, impression, yes?

No he says a punch line quip like James

Except for four right? You do realize Goblet of Fire was missing the entire quidditch match right?

that's because the first task took its place as a broom scene

Oh yeah, I thought you were referring to the final confrontation with Voldemort in the book where he talks like a James Bond villain.

>three hour movie
>FOLLOW THE BOOK WAAAAAAAAH
They did a great job with the movie, and it's not like it fucking matters that they skipped a fucking match.
The dragon battle was nice.

3>7.1>5>7.2>1>6>4>2

Naw bud it sucked

It is funny. And you're a virgin

Goblet of Fire was missing a lot of things, and holy shit the editing was horrendous. It's like the cliff notes version in cinematic form

it's just a prank bro

>Yates said HBP was sex drugs and rock and roll basically
Explains why he butchered the book
>Its kino
Kill yourself

6 is too low but besides that really good

>bookfag
Ahaahahahaha nobody cares about voldemorts grandparents.

See

men can't be raped by women idiot

>triggered
grow some balls you dumb nigger
or go back to your safe space >

What was with the jews?

I could see 1 and 6 being swapped.

I don't think its yate's worst but I could see why you would like his others better, i like them all but they are all different. 7.1 is amazing tho

MY NEPHEW
HE'S VERY DISTURBED

btfo

Damn, growing up wasn't kind to him.

>harry potter
This is the safespace thread for tumblr though

you're a faggot

You watch infantilized tumblr media and somehow think you can tell anyone to go to a "safe space"

i'm a different user, you're still a lil bitch tho