>To thee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9vHqkYTKIE
youtu.be/ddLM1ukfKBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even though it aired on tv

I thought this was just the kino board

God tier show to watch during fall

This is my favorite cartoon show of all time. Too bad this isn't co.

Shit show was shit. Forced layers of whimsy and try hard spookiness. The only time I actually liked it was the brief flash of the Beast at the end.

>it was all a dreeeeaam!

Wow. Pretty pictures do not a good cartoon make, if you're trying to be this pretentious, you need a good story, too

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? It's one of the worst boards on this site

But it wasn't a dream. The frog still had Granny Whispers' bell in his stomach

Still a shit story with shit characters, friend. It failed to make me care about anybody.

Are you deaf and korean??? Like do you not have a soul? The show is the comfiest piece of animation ever created, brato.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums, The mods and poster can be finicky cukers

10/10 show, in my top 3 of all time

it wasn't a dream, it was the place between life and death and it was somewhat physical, i mean did u even wwatch to the end? the frogs belly was light but the torch thing he swallowed

well, you must be autistic or just genuinely have shit taste.

Autumn Kino

bump

Quick!
Post your favourite song from the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9vHqkYTKIE

By the way, we should keep this jewel away from Sup Forumsacks. It has a frog that literally manipulates people's minds when you shake it.

is this gonna get a second season?

It wasn't even a "season". It was a little story. It ended. That's it.

Stupid fucking kid.

>spends his time on a vietcong pony clipart website
>calls others kids

What, you think I'd risk that in real life? I don't like physical confrontations, fuck off with your lovely dubs

stupid fucking leftist sjw faggot.

The show's wasn't bad, but it and other 2010s cartoons are probably the most overrated pieces of pop culture in history.

For some reason when cartoons have the slightest depth in character and plot, people act like it's the most profound thing ever. They can succeed in being compelling enough, but it's still nothing compared to the dozens of great live action tv shows out there.

Call me a pretentious fedora or whatever, but I just don't get it desu

no.76470861

>people act like it's the most profound thing ever

Shut up, you fucking toad. There's always one smartass who still thinks calling something overrated is a solid complaint.

>76471162
>There's always one smartass who still thinks calling something overrated is a solid complaint

It's not a complaint. It's an observation.

youtu.be/ddLM1ukfKBk
Easy