So I just watched this last night. Why is it claimed to be 10/10 and one of the best films ever? It was quite boring...

So I just watched this last night. Why is it claimed to be 10/10 and one of the best films ever? It was quite boring. I feel like No Country For Old Men was a lot better. Why did you like the film?

Post tits. You're clearly a woman.

This

If you thought TWBB was boring you're very obviously a woman

like any good story, you need to experience it at least twice to understand it

Nah, I'm a guy. I fucked your mom. Hur dur I'm trolling too, right?

what do you think of Master and Commander, OP?

Never seen it

>So I just watched this last night.
Are you me?

I too watched it last night, for first time.

Great movie. Great music. Great acting. I'm still trying to comprehend it all, there are few good analysis on youtube, but I think I'm still missing whole picture.

I agree the music was really good, but the exchange between the father and son at the end was the only scene I really really liked

I think every dialogue is golden.

The scene when he meets Sunday family is my favourite.

Vagina confirmed.

good argument

Hahaha triggered

Basic bitch

>I feel like No Country For Old Men was a lot better
you have literally nothing to compare the two films with each other

This is the story of a great and terrible Destroyer. Retched from the earth, he is a devil in the flesh, with organs of stone and flame. His tongue is gold; his stare, cold steel. Through his veins courses the blackest oil, and he is a vampire both of the literal and figurative meaning. His one purpose in life is to feed - to feed until there is nothing left, until he stands alone atop the empty corpses of man and earth alike. He is a monster who abhors existence, most of all his own.

As we watch his unrelenting march towards this goal, we are witness to his three most heinous acts. The first act is the consumption of his hands. His most beloved tools, broken in the path of his destruction, are discarded. It pains him greatly, but as they are of no more use to his purpose, he must lay them aside and soldier on. The second act is the consumption of his heart. He knows his humanity is a weakness; it always has been. When the suggestion of kin reaches his heart and kindles pity, he knows he can no longer afford his emotions, and both destroys the pretender and preempts the breach from happening again.

At last, the Destroyer has one task left; the consumption of his own body and soul. Stood proxy by a man who is but a faint shadow of himself - a false shepherd whose spirit matches his own, but without the fortitude to see their shared goal to the natural end (yet surprisingly, the only enemy who ever truly hurt him by twisting his aims to force him to momentarily renounce himself) - he delights in the endgame. He savors every morsel of himself, and revels in his ascent to self-styled godhood. He has become nothingness incarnate, and having reached his fill, finally, is finished.

Been updated for 2016 mate.

I love Master & commander. One of my favorite flicks. I found NCFOM boring. check & m8

This

I thought it was alright the first viewing. I didnt get to watch it straight, I watched like 30 min of it everyday for school. But once I watched it again by myself like a year later I thought it was a much better movie.

Same for Inherent Vice. Had high expectations and got really let down when I saw it, but I just watched it again recently and I loved it.

Cultural and Relevant.

You have to be 18 to post on this website